Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? (858 Views)

How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK? / Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? / Nigerian Students In Australia: Survival Tips!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by Lordlontor: 8:44pm On Apr 04
Gift96:
who goes you?
Wetin be your 411
I won know who da u
Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by Gift96: 8:46pm On Apr 04
Lordlontor:
I won know who da u
No be you dey front that Omila Squad?
I don Id your yansh. Wida You
Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by Lordlontor: 8:50pm On Apr 04
Gift96:

No be you dey front that Omila Squad?
I don Id your dirty yansh. Wida You
I b 1 man mopo wey no dey ur levu. C dis small tin. If i reason u. I go.flog u like small pikin
Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by Gift96: 8:52pm On Apr 04
Lordlontor:
I b 1 man mopo wey no dey ur levu. C dis small tin. If i reason u. I go.flog u like small pikin

Boss man. I don Taya grin grin
Stay good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by ednut1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04
tensazangetsu20:

Then the person should stay back in Nigeria cause studying in Canada at the moment doesnt guarantee a permanent residency. The scores are still high even after graduating. The person is better off learning french in Nigeria and getting PR.
same thing i told some last week. Wants to take loan for a one year course of 15k cad. Guess what today he paid 1500 deposit .
Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04
ednut1:
same thing i told some last week. Wants to take loan for a one year course of 15k cad. Guess what today he paid 1500 deposit .

They go say you be demon from hell grin grin. If I didn't have my full school fees and a year of rent I no for leave Naija o. If I was married, I won't even migrate at all except na job sponsor me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by Lordlontor: 10:05pm On Apr 04
ednut1:
if e sabi do what is mate de do. E go make am
Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by Lordlontor: 10:06pm On Apr 04
tensazangetsu20:

They go say you be demon from hell grin grin. If I didn't have my full school fees and a year of rent I no for leave Naija o. If I was married, I won't even migrate at all except na job sponsor me.
Guy rest. Because you don enter make another person no enter
Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04
Lordlontor:
Guy rest. Because you don enter make another person no enter

Japa needs to be planned. A lot of Nigerians abroad are stranded especially if you didnt go with the right skills. Menial jobs that people used to do arent readily available nowadays.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by Lordlontor: 10:20pm On Apr 04
tensazangetsu20:

Japa needs to be planned. A lot of Nigerians abroad are stranded especially if you didnt go with the right skills. Menial jobs that people used to do arent readily available nowadays.
boys de put something for body if dem wan travel come sell am use am raise money. Update if u know u know
Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by AllKnowing: 10:28pm On Apr 04
Lordlontor:
boys de put something for body if dem wan travel come sell am use am raise money. Update if u know u know

I genuinely hope you get caught. You and your legion of imps are the reason why I am utterly cautious in betraying the fact that I am Nigerian in civilized society.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by Lordlontor: 10:30pm On Apr 04
AllKnowing:

I genuinely hope you get caught. You and your legion of imps are the reason why I am utterly cautious in betraying the fact that I am Nigerian in civilized society.
who u be?
Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by InteliJ(f): 9:07am On Apr 05
See how some peeps want to derail this interesting thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by Villa12(m): 9:50am On Apr 05
tensazangetsu20:
e

some do go with their family even with loan. Isn't that fair enough?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by lastkingsman: 11:04am On Apr 05
Lordlontor:
if e sabi do what is mate de do. E go make am

Wetin e mate dey do?
Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by lastkingsman: 11:08am On Apr 05
ednut1:

The desperation to leave Nigeria is crazy. I really understand it and that's I don't really advise anybody against coming or not coming.

My position is to tell you everything as it is and offer workable alternatives. It's left for the person to make final decision because if it doesn't work or work, nobody will blame you.

Japa is no longer easy honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by Lordlontor: 1:55pm On Apr 05
lastkingsman:

Wetin e mate dey do?
comot there. U won tell me say u no do one or two take raise ur school fee? Wise up. If u sabi way, u go buy house within 1 year. U know how much be dollar now?
Re: Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? by lastkingsman: 3:52pm On Apr 05
Lordlontor:
comot there. U won tell me say u no do one or two take raise ur school fee? Wise up. If u sabi way, u go buy house within 1 year. U know how much be dollar now?

Na question I ask, I no insult you bro. I no sabi way, teach me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oppressors / Maduekwe Demands Amnesty For Nigerian Immigrants In Europe / Does Nigeria Ever Deport Immigrants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.