Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London (51967 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by samwash(m): 9:12am On Apr 05
Some Nigerians and tribalism, ethnicity,religionlism na wa for una ooo!!!
Oyibo dey see una as Nigerian not una ethnicities.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by KosiGee(m): 9:23am On Apr 05
oluztx:
They are serving yorruba food efo-riro and not one Igbo person has said anything. But just isiagwu attire, they won't allow us to rest. I want other Nigerians to know who is always looking for trouble between Igbo and Yorruba.

What is ‘isiagwu’??
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by oluztx: 10:09am On Apr 05
KosiGee:

What is ‘isiagwu’??

Isi odum.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by mrvitalis(m): 11:53am On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:
Air peace should include smoking cabins! That way, he would attract 90% of smokers.

Also, Air Peace should desist from selling flight ticket to Israelis and their apologists
How about Arab terrorist's and their apologists?
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Apr 05
Nice
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by omooba969(m): 11:54am On Apr 05
The cabin would be smelling of the spicy food.

Nonsense! 😡
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Chummynoni(m): 11:55am On Apr 05
Walai, i go collect extra plate.

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Apr 05
Beautiful sight...! They should keep it up.

Naija to the World! cool

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Angelfrost(m): 11:57am On Apr 05
omooba969:
The cabin would be smelling of the spicy food.

Nonsense! 😡

Yes... If it irritates you, wear facemask! tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Papayaayasager(m): 11:58am On Apr 05
Air peace kill them with kindness joor

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by kingthreat(m): 11:58am On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:
Air peace should include smoking cabins! That way, he would attract 90% of smokers.

Also, Air Peace should desist from selling flight ticket to Israelis and their apologists

You have a sanity issue.

3 Likes

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Streetdoctor: 11:59am On Apr 05
oluztx:
They are serving yorruba food efo-riro and not one Igbo person has said anything. But just isiagwu attire, they won't allow us to rest. I want other Nigerians to know who is always looking for trouble between Igbo and Yorruba.
Lolssssss, u Wan compare igbo food with Yoruba food? U Wan start waiting u no fit finish
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by CluelessMODS: 12:00pm On Apr 05
oluztx:
Tomorrow they will start telling you that efo- riro is Igbo food, don't trust those people.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Cruzmaster: 12:00pm On Apr 05
opamoses1:

Yes. Omoni Oboli shared a video of her first class menu which included goat meat pepper soup and semo & efo riro.

God punish poverty 😂😂😂
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Franzinni: 12:01pm On Apr 05
oluztx:
guy keep quiet no body has time this rubish childish talk abeg ... We all happy to see something great growing from Nigeria ... Nobody cares if what tribe owns it ...

Or you think if onyema and dangote and otedola meet they will be arguing about tribe? Just shut up!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Honestey: 12:02pm On Apr 05
I recommend Amala with gbegiri and tuwo shinkafa with moin shanu

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Papayaayasager(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05
Imagine eating goat meat pepper soup, Efo riro and semo, better jollof rice with orishirishi stepping it down with chilled malt 31,000 to 42,000 feet above sea level

Air peace you do this one o

8 Likes

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by MT: 12:04pm On Apr 05
opamoses1:
I saw these picture on a different platform and decided to share on NL. Air Peace serves Basmati Jollof rice with peas. A 2nd picture shows Eba and Efo-riro served with Amstel Malta.

Airline wey abi cheesy cheesy cheesy

I booked my flight yesterday but flutterwave charged 20 GBP as processing fee. I guess that seems outrageous.

I also noticed you could not make a reservation on their website, you have to book straight.

It also took almost 45 mins to receive a mail notification after payment. I guess they need to work on their Email Service, and even upgrade the front page of their website. They can use Emirates or Virgin Atlantic website as a benchmark.

A return ticket is around 1.6 million Naira and above.

I am looking forward to my first experience flying them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by olaadenigeria(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05
oluztx:
You that always find fault and mistake is looking for trouble and I can persieve Igbo blood pressure in your altitude

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Streetdoctor: 12:05pm On Apr 05
Rexymania:
Nigeria is beautiful... But some wicked souls won spoil am... From a particular region
I remember some years ago, one could easily go to places and relax his mind and soul. Ever since Yorubas and Hausa high jacked power, na from one hardship to d other and na dem dey beg pass

5 Likes

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Yestogood: 12:05pm On Apr 05
Reflect7:

Dude, 75% of Nigerians flying to and from London na Yorubas.

Air Peace na business man wey don analyse the whole data.

Igbos na Yankee dem dey go, so maybe Air Peace go dey serve Bitter Leaf Soup and Oha Soup for New York flight.

75%? Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by ImoleNaija: 12:05pm On Apr 05
oluztx:

Now that you have brought the attention of your likes to the tribal table you prepared, I hope you are fine. Goat undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by omooba969(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05
Angelfrost:

Yes... If it irritates you, wear facemask! tongue

Let's see how far this can go, maybe Airpeace doesn't want to attract foreigners after all. 🥴
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by OYEDIPE(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05
oluztx:
You don't need to bring tribe into this. They are just doing their business.

In news, that Gatwick airport wey den dey land, na Yoruba man get am.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by BlackyOne: 12:07pm On Apr 05
You guys should keep in mind that it's an inaugural flight ceremony and may not continue like that.

The biggest win here is the massive price slash by Air peace on their Lagos - London flight, this is the real win.

2 Likes

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Cmeo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05
I am happy that our international airspace is back to having Nigerian airline. I used to enjoy those days of Arikair going to NYC. We would party inside the plane as if we were at a Beer Parlour enjoy different kinds of buzz from departure to arrival with other Nigerians on board.

I hope PeaceAir will extend its route and give this kind of treats too.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Papayaayasager(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05
Honestey:
I recommend Amala with gbegiri and tuwo shinkafa with moin shanu

It's Nigerian flag carrier airline so, be expecting all the Nigerian delicacies onboard

In the inaugural flight they served zobo and kilishi in one of their snacks

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by 99thEnemy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05
make I try go get enough meat come make pepper soup.

That plate of pepper soup just sparked my craving . cool
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by bewla(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05
overall90:
I also saw the one they served goat meat pepper soup
Ma dog meat sweet pass
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by aswani(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05
oluztx:

I was about to agree with you then someone else posted a Twitter screen shot of an Obidient, yes it will be an Obidient, already crying like a baby over nonsense.

Ndi Yoruba checked each other regarding the idiots complaining about Isiagwu, hopefully Ndigbo would do the same too.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by 43Ronin: 12:13pm On Apr 05
See dem pa fasoranti people. Lol. Government must do everything for them. Without govt they are helpless and useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Knows These Victims Involved In Accident In Kogi? (Disturbing Photos) / 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) / Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.