Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London (51996 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Raylight2(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05
opamoses1:
I saw these picture on a different platform and decided to share on NL. Air Peace serves Basmati Jollof rice with peas. A 2nd picture shows Eba and Efo-riro served with Amstel Malta.

That's why I'd travel with them. I travelled with Qatar airways and till today, I no know wetin exactly I eat.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Atlantis585: 1:47pm On Apr 05
opamoses1:
I saw these picture on a different platform and decided to share on NL. Air Peace serves Basmati Jollof rice with peas. A 2nd picture shows Eba and Efo-riro served with Amstel Malta.

For some disgraceful children of evil and perdition on Nairaland, all of the food served are Igbo food and should not be served.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by worksmart(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05
Airpeace is our flag carrier on international routes whether or not they are officially made the flag carrier, that is what they are.

Finally we do not have to face discrimination and humiliation at the hands of Caucasian owned airlines .

We now have our own airline flying to London.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by omooba969(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05
Papayaayasager:

What is the AC meant for?

Olodo rabata

Everyone reading your comment would know whom the olodo rabata is actually...lol 😂

It's obvious you missed the point! grin
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by aswani(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05
broadman20:

Okay, so why should the Isi agu be an issue for you people?

That's the point. It isn't an issue for his people. A jobless Obidient decided he will cause problems were there is none by saying he knows Ndi Yoruba will start complaining about it.

The foolish Obidient than used his fake Ndi Yoruba account to complain about it.

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by CoronaVirusPro: 2:13pm On Apr 05
kingthreat:

You have a sanity issue.

Where you got your medical degree ?

Dr. Fvck!

Fvck you!
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Emekaonline: 2:16pm On Apr 05
Slytiger:

There are trouble makers on twitter trying to disrupt inflow of income, but Allen Onyeama and the management of AirPeace do not care about the tribal banters. To them, it's strictly business...

Mazi below has probably never even bought a bicycle in his life.

Many fools have forgotten that it was a Yoruba man as president that made it possible for the Air Peace. Where you guys during Buhari? Or is it today that Air Peace applied for its licence? No I know that there so many fools in this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by onecansee: 2:27pm On Apr 05
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Iko5000: 2:30pm On Apr 05
Men the toilet will suffer , as there will be lots of Bob scatter . Hope they take a toilet cleaner
Slytiger:
After eating semo and washing it down with peppersoup and Amstel malta, na to recline seat and sleep off. London is not far cheesy
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by LaRosa01: 2:39pm On Apr 05
this air peace man,Don finish white people airline.them go sell all there plane give am.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by kingthreat(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:

Where you got your medical degree ?

Dr. Fvck!

Fvck you!

Very very obvious. People you deal with on a regular basis need to be acclaimed for their tolerance.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by ahaz: 3:24pm On Apr 05
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Should they sell it to Hamas?
Good question, help me ask the terrorist

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Menclothing1: 3:30pm On Apr 05
Lolz
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by mandax: 3:35pm On Apr 05
Those that the Ebubeagu attire gave nightmares should come to eat Ewedu soup aboard Airpeace. Until the Ebubeagu talk emerged, I never knew that there are many humans with little minds like that. Very intolerant human beings that should have formed their own country different from others.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Papayaayasager(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05
omooba969:

Everyone reading your comment would know whom the olodo rabata is actually...lol 😂

It's obvious you missed the point! grin

You can't even defend your Olodorism, you just end up with no point
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Papayaayasager(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05
CluelessMODS:

We know una!

We no una too
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by broadman20: 3:39pm On Apr 05
aswani:

That's the point. It isn't an issue for his people. A jobless Obidient decided he will cause problems were there is none by saying he knows Ndi Yoruba will start complaining about it.

The foolish Obidient than used his fake Ndi Yoruba account to complain about it.

And funny enough most Yorubas fall for his tricks and attention.

I can't fail for that kind of tricks, at least knowing the intention of the attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by tnerro1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05
Air peace na only you we go dey enter now ooooo. I no understand the kin food BA or emirate dey serve
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by maxkia(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05
When it comes to business,leave it for the igbos . No Yoruba Urchin should qoute me please . Ejoor
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by id4sho(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05
ifud:

Stop insulting Africa. We are proud of our food.
No hating bro

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by 9japride(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05
ahaz:

Good question, help me ask the terrorist
[color=#006600][/color]

Those guys can never change.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by omooba969(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05
Papayaayasager:

You can't even defend your Olodorism, you just end up with no point

Lol 😂 continue to wallow in your daftness sotigbo! grin
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Collins4u1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:
Air peace should include smoking cabins! That way, he would attract 90% of smokers.

Also, Air Peace should desist from selling flight ticket to Israelis and their apologists

The business is for money, not for religious war.
maybe Azman air will take you serious
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by tiger28: 4:14pm On Apr 05
That Toilet go see Wahala grin grin grin
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by ComeToJesus: 4:17pm On Apr 05
Good business strategy. Woo them with some spicy culinary ensemble that will titillate their dainty palates.

A good meal on board will make any discerning foodie and non foodie to chose an airline.

Learnt the London route is fully booked till September or so..

Good one Mr Air Peace
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by UnabashedIPOB: 4:24pm On Apr 05
oluztx:
They are serving yorruba food efo-riro and not one Igbo person has said anything. But just isiagwu attire, they won't allow us to rest. I want other Nigerians to know who is always looking for trouble between Igbo and Yorruba.

Don't mind the bigoted FOOLS who are always playing in their Ethnic Champions League! Let's STOP being dishonest and deceiving ourselves. There's NO LOVE LOST among the ethnic groups in Nigeria and there's NO unity among Nigerians and NEVER will there be one. The ethnic groups HATE each other and have displayed that HATRED at every turn. The moment we face the naked truth that we have NOTHING in common and do NOT deserve to be with each other, the better off that failed and useless country will be. I do find it perplexing though, that when Igbos talk about the disintegration of Nigeria, other ethnic groups especially the Afonjas and Fulanis fall into DEPRESSION. But yet these are the same folks who relish playing in their Ethnic Champions League. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05
Igbos are exceptional and business minded.. one guy here asked me which kind JuJu are you using, we are earning same salary abroad , I never see you with any side hustle, but yet you achieve more than me, you have built... Village and township mansion, built 45 rooms student hostel in Anambra, have two cars, married, all these you achieved it in space of 5 years.. Baba abeg cut soap for me... I laugh I told him I am Igbo and am not Afraid of business, I earn my extra pay through finance and investment.. any business u bring , bring it to me i will sponsor it as far you will give me my own cut and you see business i don't play with it.. even my wife i loan her money with interest grin

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by VULCAN(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05
There are enough foreign airlines going to UK.

They can enter those ones.

Even if he sells to Nigerians alone for the next 2 years he will still be full.

How can you compare N1.4m Air Peaceto N5m that foreign airlines have been charging for the past six months.

Now, they have suddenly adjusted their prices downward. Idiots

omooba969:

Let's see how far this can go, maybe Airpeace doesn't want to attract foreigners after all. 🥴
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by renderme: 4:42pm On Apr 05
oluztx:
They are serving yorruba food efo-riro and not one Igbo person has said anything. But just isiagwu attire, they won't allow us to rest. I want other Nigerians to know who is always looking for trouble between Igbo and Yorruba.

NO YORUBA PERSON ever said you people should not wear isia agu on Air Peace. LIARS!!!!!!
Stop lying and twisting things as usual.
The argument 1 person made on twitter was that, since its okay for air peace to wear isi agu, igbos should stop crying tribalism when yorubas also glorify their own tribe.
Just last month an igbo man in ibadan complained that all radio stations in ibadan used yoruba language and dt its tribalist and a disgrace. There was intense arguments. Also 2 weeks ago Joseph Benjamin complained that yoruba movies was now preaching tribal supremacy dt was detrimental to the movie industry, just cos of jagunjagun winning many AMVCA nominations.
Dt is what that person was referring to.

As usual u will twist it for manipulation, like u said GRV was rejected cos of his igbo mother. He was rejected for his tweets which showed he was an IPOB sympathizer who hated yorubas, cant speak their language, but wants to rule them. You have bn told multiple times adelekes mother is igbo and was voted in.

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by renderme: 4:44pm On Apr 05
oluztx:

PS - Its a yoruba womans company cooking the airpeace food. The best catering company in Lagos. grin
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Hizique(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05
No make dem add swimming pool for you.
CoronaVirusPro:
Air peace should include smoking cabins! That way, he would attract 90% of smokers.

Also, Air Peace should desist from selling flight ticket to Israelis and their apologists
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by MasterTeeUSA: 5:02pm On Apr 05
Can I mix and match...Jollof Rice with Efo Riro lol. Tickets bought...see you on AirPeace soon insha Allah

opamoses1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? / Reasons I No Longer Have Interest To Relocate To America / 10 Luxury Buses Impounded, 150 Passengers Arrested In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.