Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London (52033 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / β€˜Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by adicius: 3:23am On Apr 06
Absolute rubbish. God knows what poison our friends from the east have put inside. Avoid at all cost.

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Badmashiii: 8:20am On Apr 06
Franzinni:
guy keep quiet no body has time this rubish childish talk abeg ... We all happy to see something great growing from Nigeria ... Nobody cares if what tribe owns it ...

Or you think if onyema and dangote and otedola meet they will be arguing about tribe? Just shut up!

Bro na only poor people carry tribalism for head. Check am well

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by aswani(m): 8:30am On Apr 06
Badmashiii:

Bro na only poor people carry tribalism for head. Check am well

This is very very true.

All these politicians especially, how many of their events have you only seen people from their tribe or Party.

Same for Daddy G O's of big churches, they will never limit their parishioners to one tribe.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Papayaayasager(m): 8:35am On Apr 06
CluelessMODS:

I didn't mention hatred , don't start bro.. grin

And I didn't mention claim, don't dish out what you can't take bro.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Badmashiii: 9:18am On Apr 06
aswani:

This is very very true.

All these politicians especially, how many of their events have you only seen people from their tribe or Party.

Same for Daddy G O's of big churches, they will never limit their parishioners to one tribe.

That's why you should do yourself a favor and stop engaging tribalistic fools anywhere otherwise you'll end up poor like them.

Me I'm a proud ABOKI from the north. Shoutout to my yoruba and igbo folks wey sabi,and also other tribe i didn't mention.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by CluelessMODS: 1:13pm On Apr 06
Papayaayasager:

And I didn't mention claim, don't dish out what you can't take bro.
I am ready to take anything bro....not scared of you...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Greenback: 1:50pm On Apr 06
DenreleDave:
sht up ur mouth.

they served igbo isi ewu too.

bloody tribal bigot
Shattap ya mouth,how you take know,abi them tell say na molue/danfo they are talking about grin

Prigidypogodo see wahala with ewa agoyin champion o 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Papayaayasager(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06
CluelessMODS:

I am ready to take anything bro....not scared of you...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The feeling is mutual
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06
oluztx:
They are serving yorruba food efo-riro and not one Igbo person has said anything. But just isiagwu attire, they won't allow us to rest. I want other Nigerians to know who is always looking for trouble between Igbo and Yorruba.

You're a rabble rouser grin grin
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Uchek(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06
Who are Israeli’s & their apologist?

CoronaVirusPro:
Air peace should include smoking cabins! That way, he would attract 90% of smokers.

Also, Air Peace should desist from selling flight ticket to Israelis and their apologists
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:38pm On Apr 06
Greenback:

Shattap ya mouth,how you take know,abi them tell say na molue/danfo they are talking about grin

Prigidypogodo see wahala with ewa agoyin champion o 😁
Hahahahaha
leave the beans munching troll make hin dey talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by YorubaKing: 1:37am On Apr 07
Greenback:

Says a molue driver 🀣🀣🀣

At least, Molue driver na legitimate income UNLIKE una pple wey dey carry drugs go East Asia.

Dem go kill all of una finish soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Tapout(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07
Nice... cool
But I'm not flying till they offer point and kill grin
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Greenback: 1:12pm On Apr 07
YorubaKing:

At least, Molue driver na legitimate income UNLIKE una pple wey dey carry drugs go East Asia.

Dem go kill all of una finish soon. grin
People wet you dey attack out of envy and jealousy,na dem dey operate airlines so like this thread...
Molue 😁
Danfo...owoda owoda OWODAAA!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by adicius: 4:15pm On Apr 07
They should serve high quality small chops. That is enough for a 5/6 hour trip.

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Chosimba: 9:37am On Apr 08
CoronaVirusPro:
Air peace should include smoking cabins! That way, he would attract 90% of smokers.

Also, Air Peace should desist from selling flight ticket to Israelis and their apologists

So if they don't offer smoking (like EVERY other airline in the world), what will smokers do? Walk to UK?

I tire to your reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Lagos-Ibadan Express Ghastly Accident, Shops Burnt Down / Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) / Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.