Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London (52005 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by lonelydora: 12:13pm On Apr 05
We have our originality.

I would love to see roasted yam and palm oil (with onions and pepper) on the menu.

Biafrans always making Nigeria proud.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by rosamaris: 12:14pm On Apr 05
Congratulations to passengers enjoying these delicacies on board. One day me too will join by God's grace.
But I don't know whether it's my eyes deceiving me, why does this basmatic rice always look like small small maggots in my eyes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by 7demons: 12:16pm On Apr 05
Reflect7:

Dude, 75% of Nigerians flying to and from London na Yorubas.

Air Peace na business man wey don analyse the whole data.

Igbos na Yankee dem dey go, so maybe Air Peace go dey serve Bitter Leaf Soup and Oha Soup for New York flight.
I be Igbo and you make sense. 😂
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by broadman20: 12:16pm On Apr 05
oluztx:
They are serving yorruba food efo-riro and not one Igbo person has said anything. But just isiagwu attire, they won't allow us to rest. I want other Nigerians to know who is always looking for trouble between Igbo and Yorruba.

May God bless you sincerely for this observation of yours.

Those people are confirmed trouble makers but are always good in accusing others.

Their mouth can set the world on fire.

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:
Air peace should include smoking cabins! That way, he would attract 90% of smokers.

Also, Air Peace should desist from selling flight ticket to Israelis and their apologists

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by lonelydora: 12:17pm On Apr 05
JChris01:
AirPeace doing great. in first class i will just order for ishi ewu and a chilled drink.

Ishi ewu with cold Heineken

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by broadman20: 12:18pm On Apr 05
Reflect7:

Igbos na Yankee dem dey go, so maybe Air Peace go dey serve Bitter Leaf Soup and Oha Soup for New York flight.

Okay, so why should the Isi agu be an issue for you people?
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by lonelydora: 12:18pm On Apr 05
oluztx:
They are serving yorruba food efo-riro and not one Igbo person has said anything. But just isiagwu attire, they won't allow us to rest. I want other Nigerians to know who is always looking for trouble between Igbo and Yorruba.

Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Papayaayasager(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05
Whalis:
The first day you encountered
a Nigerian business is the very best you will ever meet them.
After two weeks they will start serving porridge beans that economy has gone bad. They now serve just water on Nigerian routes unlike before.
Time shall tell.

It can never be Air peace
....................&................
It can never be Allen Onyema
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by jacoik(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05
LOVEALAIGBO:

Well the foreign airlines could also try their hand at preparing spicy jollof rice to serve on their flights! They could also go one better than Air Peace by adding pounded yam and ofe nsala to the onboard menu!
😂😆 lolxxxxx hahahaha foreign airlines to serve ofe nsala and isi ewu you said? To slap you just dey hungry me
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Zico5(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05
Reflect7:

Dey play. The number of yoruba in USA is times 10 of igbo. Go to maryland and Texas then u will see that 90% of black people there are speaking undiluted Yoruba.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by ifud(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05
id4sho:
Hope they won't serve food with iru, dawa dawa, stock fish. All those African smelly food embarassed

Oldies will remember how whites warn Nigerians from bringing their food to work
Stop insulting Africa. We are proud of our food.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Papayaayasager(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05
KosiGee:

What is ‘isiagwu’??

Go and ask your grandfada

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Papayaayasager(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05
omooba969:
The cabin would be smelling of the spicy food.

Nonsense! 😡

What is the AC meant for?

Olodo rabata
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by ufuosman(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05
👍🏽👍🏽
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by DenreleDave(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05
sht up ur mouth.

they served igbo isi ewu too.

bloody tribal bigot
oluztx:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Papayaayasager(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05
Streetdoctor:

Lolssssss, u Wan compare igbo food with Yoruba food? U Wan start waiting u no fit finish

How can one with his/her senses start an oily food they can't finish?

I can't make that mistake...never, ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by marksleek2584(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05
So great!! Nigeria to the World via AirPeace!! Love this!!!
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by VIKTO83(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05
Nkea bụ nke anyí.
This is indeed ours.
Ti wa ni yie.

U don't come serving African mam leaves and worms

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by YorubaKing: 12:32pm On Apr 05
Reflect7:

Igbos dey go where again? Yan wetin?

Na Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines etc... dem dey go joor. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Papayaayasager(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05
CluelessMODS:

Tomorrow they will start telling you that efo- riro is Igbo food, don't trust those people.

When there are more nourish and tasty food in Igbo land?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by COMPAQ(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05
Reflect7:

OH, BEAUTIFUL.. wink

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN MISSING ON INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS.

WELL DONE, AIR PEACE. smiley

So don't we eat these things at home? Why all the plenty excitement eating them at 38000 feet.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Nolevel666: 12:34pm On Apr 05
oluztx:
Werey😂😂
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by oyeb15: 12:34pm On Apr 05
I want to fly though I won't want to remember what lies below me until I reach my destination.

The deep blue sea.
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by AngelicBeing: 12:35pm On Apr 05
grin
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by LagosFirstSon: 12:35pm On Apr 05
This is really good

God bless airpeace
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by reciprokal: 12:36pm On Apr 05
Advert posted as news
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Atarakpa: 12:41pm On Apr 05
Prince111111:
you are right
you guys want run down someone's business
Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05
Soon I will be among the people fly to London with airpeace ...... Now is my hour of Grace God have perfected me

1 Like

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Moniya4Real(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05
God bless’Air peace’ and Allen Onyeama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by Greenback: 12:45pm On Apr 05
id4sho:
Hope they won't serve food with iru, dawa dawa, stock fish. All those African smelly food embarassed

Oldies will remember how whites warn Nigerians from bringing their food to work

Re: Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London by dettolgel: 12:45pm On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:
Air peace should include smoking cabins! That way, he would attract 90% of smokers.

Also, Air Peace should desist from selling flight ticket to Israelis and their apologists

You want smoking cabin so you and your fellow terrorists can infiltrate airport security abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Carpenter Who Fled Nigeria To Libya: ‘I Don See Death Face To Face’ Photos / Pictures From Lagos-Ibadan Express Ghastly Accident, Shops Burnt Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.