Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Electricity Tariff: Dr Joe Abah Throws A Challenge To AEDC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Tariff: Dr Joe Abah Throws A Challenge To AEDC (9639 Views)

My Thoughts On President Tinubu’s Speech On The Economy - Dr Joe Abah / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / Onnoghen Vs FG: Dr. Joe Abah Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Tariff: Dr Joe Abah Throws A Challenge To AEDC by ttmax09(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05
teewhydope:
I can't even complain, i have close to 23hrs of supply in my area but the increase is too much
Which state boss, and area if you don't mind, I have been contemplating going to live in an hotel right. Haven't seen light since Easter Saturday.
Re: Electricity Tariff: Dr Joe Abah Throws A Challenge To AEDC by teewhydope(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05
ttmax09:
Which state boss, and area if you don't mind, I have been contemplating going to live in an hotel right. Haven't seen light since Easter Saturday.
lagos state>> cmd road, magodo phase 2, ikosi ketu area are all on band 1. the light is always stable so i can't complain, at least 160 hours out of the 168hrs in a week. The generator still looks new because the total days it has been turned on since i got it 3 years ago is not up to 14(2 week). The downside of all these is that i consume close to 100 units every month.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electricity Tariff: Dr Joe Abah Throws A Challenge To AEDC by naptu2: 3:36pm On Apr 05
This is AEDC's response to the challenge.

1 Share

Re: Electricity Tariff: Dr Joe Abah Throws A Challenge To AEDC by naptu2: 3:41pm On Apr 05
They have downgraded him to Band B.

1 Share

Re: Electricity Tariff: Dr Joe Abah Throws A Challenge To AEDC by aieromon(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05
naptu2:
They have downgraded him to Band B.

I suspect a glitch. I used to be on Band B until I checked yesterday and saw Band A.

After seeing your post, I just checked and it has been reverted.

1 Share

Re: Electricity Tariff: Dr Joe Abah Throws A Challenge To AEDC by naptu2: 3:57pm On Apr 05
aieromon:

I suspect a glitch. I used to be on Band B until I checked yesterday and saw Band A.

After seeing your post, I just checked and it has been reverted.

Yeah, NERC has fined them for it.

https://www.nairaland.com/8052443/nerc-fines-aedc-200-million

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff: Dr Joe Abah Throws A Challenge To AEDC by ttmax09(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05
teewhydope:

lagos state>> cmd road, magodo phase 2, ikosi ketu area are all on band 1. the light is always stable so i can't complain, at least 160 hours out of the 168hrs in a week. The generator still looks new because the total days it has been turned on since i got it 3 years ago is not up to 14(2 week). The downside of all these is that i consume close to 100 units every month.
thanks boss.
Re: Electricity Tariff: Dr Joe Abah Throws A Challenge To AEDC by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07
ambale:
One issue our government institutions are having is transparency

Prior to now, we only knew about 33kva and 11kva power lines, now that they want to increase the tariff, then they start bringing Band A, B, c

How many customers knew of such arrangement in time past? All of a sudden you want us to agree cos you think you are doing us a favor

That was how ojuyobo scammed his proteges with fuel subsidy removal, till today, we never even see hourly gains, not to talk of monthly gain

I am not sure these people know what they are doing but let me be watching first, after that day i bought electricity they gave me 20 units for 5k late night that same day i bought another 5k and they gave me 77 units even yesterday also it was 77 units again then this morning another 5k bought same 77 units not the usual 68 units i have been buying since so the unit was increased

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

........... / 2019: IDPs in Niger, Chad to vote, says INEC / How The President And Governors Steal From Security Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.