Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges (38530 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Arrives Court For Arraignment Over Naira Abuse / Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) / Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Apr 05
Puss360:

The law won't be reviewed or amended coz he is mainly charged for money laundering...
But you are more bothered about his "Crossdressing lifestyle" which isn't even close to any count charge on her

"Her"? who is the "her"?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Puss360(f): 3:37pm On Apr 05
lexy2014:

"Her"? who is the "her"?
You again? grin grin grin
A person should be addressed the way they want you to address them...
Person tell u say I am a woman, refer to me as a woman...
You say lai lai, say she still gets prik... How e take concern you?

God abeg o
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by pipnator00(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05
Bonapart:
LGBT don't have any shitty power, they are an abominable set of people and will be destroyed at last. Stop glorifying those fallen angels of a people.... Nonsense

Hey I'm only letting you know how influential that community is. If you like abuse them. There is a reason your celebrities don't talk against them hence they get canceled. However I am with Verydarkman, that community should do their thing but not throw it at our faces like it's the only way of life.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Puss360(f): 3:39pm On Apr 05
lexy2014:

that is not what i asked you.

how then is your mummy a mummy if you do not know if she has diick or not?
Make I go check her pad? If prik dey inside??

Sorry I can't
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 3:40pm On Apr 05
Puss360:

You again? grin grin grin
A person should be addressed the way they want you to address them...
Person tell u say I am a woman, refer to me as a woman...
You say lai lai, say she still gets prik... How e take concern you?

God abeg o

you didnt answer my question...who is the "her"?

who are those that have prik?

pls what is a woman?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Apr 05
Puss360:

Make I go check her pad? If prik dey inside??
Sorry I can't

why can't you go?

how then is your mummy a mummy if you do not know if she has diick or not?

does mummy have diick?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Apr 05
pipnator00:

Hey I'm only letting you know how influential that community is. If you like abuse them. There is a reason your celebrities don't talk against them hence they get canceled. However I am with Verydarkman, that community should do their thing but not throw it at our faces like it's the only way of life.

where did anybody cancel anybody in Nigeria?

which community is influential in Nigeria?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Truvelisback(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05
EFCC just carry all their energy on top this guy matter whereas dem no gree expose our corrupt politicians wey dey sponsor terrorism and embezzle public funds.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by frog12: 3:52pm On Apr 05
this TOOTHLESS efcc that only goes after yahoo-yahoo boys. na there dem get muscle
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05
So I am free to dress like a woman...

I start today already by using hairtie
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Akharmony: 4:08pm On Apr 05
The money nah water guy should also b arrested when next he sprays money like a kiddnapper
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by ComeToJesus: 4:26pm On Apr 05
pipnator00:
Fear who no fear GOVERNMENT! The case against him is very watery, with a good lawyer he will be let off immediately.
However, the case is a way of cautioning him since the government can't possibly try him for cross-dressing and as well don't want to infuriate the powerful LGBTQ community. But if he is wise, he should learn to tune down the noise around him else the government will cook for him something too big for him to eat.

Update: You noticed how he is being led by a woman and a man. Normally only a man would lead a man to the court house. You bet the LGBTQ community has their power, the govt don't want to infuriate them but somehow, Bobrisky must be made to stop the noise around him, hence the court case!

**** I have gotten some replies to my comment here regarding the power that community has. Here is a reply I gave to one of the replies in italics below..

One of the reasons Goodluck Jonathan as president was hated by the West (American and Europe) was his govt's stand against the LGBTQ in Nigeria. That also contributed to the reason they worked against him. If nothing was done to Bobrisky and Verydarkblackman goes on to carry out his threat to use female toilets, that would have created unnecessary attention for the present government and would have narrowed the western media watch against Tinubu. Tinubu/the government wouldn't want such especially now that our economy is in shambles plus you have a staunch supporter of the LGBTQ as the POTUS.

*** The speed with which both the EFCC and the Judiciary is executing this case says a lot. Fast fast them arrest, grant am bail, before even taking him to court. Now he has pleaded guilty and judgement on that would be administered on the 9th, less than a 5 days from today. I hope they do the same for all pending court cases and not just this![b][/b]

Stop arrogating undue importance and power to a weak group of perverse deviants. Unnecessary exaggeration is tantamount to self delusion.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by godwon01(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05
All these halabalu is making this boy more popular . He is in the same shoes with our star players.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by sylve11: 5:16pm On Apr 05
LARRYOBRAIN:
His boyfriends don run for cover.

This got me laughing. πŸ˜† 🀣 cool

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by kmaster007: 5:54pm On Apr 05
He go tell us which work way him dey do to get that kind of money
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by nedekid: 6:31pm On Apr 05
3 years turn over of 127m, ie 43m yearly turnover.
How can he afford his lifestyle?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by goldmatrix(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05
The last paragraph of the report stil part of the news?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Raph82(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05
Trying BOB is RISKY
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by CharlotteFlair: 7:39pm On Apr 05
pipnator00:
Fear who no fear GOVERNMENT! The case against him is very watery, with a good lawyer he will be let off immediately.
However, the case is a way of cautioning him since the government can't possibly try him for cross-dressing and as well don't want to infuriate the powerful LGBTQ community. But if he is wise, he should learn to tune down the noise around him else the government will cook for him something too big for him to eat.

Update: You noticed how he is being led by a woman and a man. Normally only a man would lead a man to the court house. You bet the LGBTQ community has their power, the govt don't want to infuriate them but somehow, Bobrisky must be made to stop the noise around him, hence the court case!

**** I have gotten some replies to my comment here regarding the power that community has. Here is a reply I gave to one of the replies in italics below..

One of the reasons Goodluck Jonathan as president was hated by the West (American and Europe) was his govt's stand against the LGBTQ in Nigeria. That also contributed to the reason they worked against him. If nothing was done to Bobrisky and Verydarkblackman goes on to carry out his threat to use female toilets, that would have created unnecessary attention for the present government and would have narrowed the western media watch against Tinubu. Tinubu/the government wouldn't want such especially now that our economy is in shambles plus you have a staunch supporter of the LGBTQ as the POTUS.

*** The speed with which both the EFCC and the Judiciary is executing this case says a lot. Fast fast them arrest, grant am bail, before even taking him to court. Now he has pleaded guilty and judgement on that would be administered on the 9th, less than a 5 days from today. I hope they do the same for all pending court cases and not just this![b][/b]
So the west hated Jonathan for his anti gay stand and worked against him right? So the buhari they replaced him with, did he promise them gay sex? grin
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by CharlotteFlair: 7:41pm On Apr 05
HEBEI:
Spraying of naira is against the law

Which law?

Is the law made for some people against some people

Because I have never been to any party in Nigeria where naira was not sprayed 8 shocked shocked shocked
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05
grin
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05
D better put him in mens prison make d burst that nyash
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by NothingDoMe: 8:51pm On Apr 05
Oloniyan:
E be like say Hands and power that be wan touch bob grin
In several places!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by noskcid(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05
Puss360:

Lol... I'm addressing her the way she wants the public to address her!!!
No be lie
Bless up
One love o
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Bonapart(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05
pipnator00:

cancelled my foot. Nobody give a damn about mentally deranged people
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by John4B: 9:28pm On Apr 05
Like play like play this guy don enter problem
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by akinsmail51: 10:23pm On Apr 05
His real source of wealth is becoming evident now.... πŸ€”
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by GABRIEL6036: 11:32pm On Apr 05
The downfall of shim... Let's the game begin.. abeg play me brotherhood by idiot potable πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by NaijaPrince18: 1:53am On Apr 06
plaetton:
I am soo ashamed to call myself Nigerian.
Nigeria and Nigerians are the most stuupid and useless people on Earth.
If not for living relatives in Nigerian, I would renounce any association with Nigeria and never set foot in that cursed land and cursed people ever.

Just few days ago , right in the middle of the most severe economic crunch in the history of Nigeria, the federal government increased electricity tarrifs to levels never seen before. In a country where people barely get 6 total hours of electricity in a month , that should have sparked outrage.
But as usual , they murmur quietly and then move on, waiting for the next round of humiliation from their political elites.

The political elites are raping, looting and robbing the people of Nigeria every single day. They have become so brazen that it longer makes headlines. When it does, only for one short day, and then the people move on to the next round.

All around Nigeria, bandits are running amok, killing, maiming and kidnapping. Yet, Nigerians murmur quietly, and then move on.

Yet, in the middle all these chaos and confusion, the EFCC, the police and all the law enforcement agencies find their relevance in harassing , detaining and prosecuting social media entertainers.
Most shocking is that the Nigerian people, the most raped and abused by the their political elites on Earth, are busy cheering on . Remember, one day they will come for you too.

It's like the EFCC, impotent and incompetent to confront Nigeria's vast and expanding Corruption Industrial/Political Complex , deliberately chooses to entertain the hungry and stuupid masses with these sideshows.

Shame on EFCC.
Shame on all Nigerians.
Even if you leave Nigeria you’re still going to be Nigerian
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by yinkkus: 4:36am On Apr 06
Puss360:
Our Mummy of Lagos...

I stand for your back dear....

Las las, e no go pass fine wey court go fine u....

Coz you can't go to jail....
Since we don't have prisons for transgender...

So that's the reason she can't be jailed?
so many enclosures to use ad libitum.

okoroemeka
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by yinkkus: 4:58am On Apr 06
Wawelexy:

Dey play.... The law will be reviewed or amended just to jail him. Nigeria isn't US, bobrisky is gone. grin

You are getting it wrong , it's not about law against transgender, she is referring to the place of confiment.

Puss360
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by yinkkus: 5:10am On Apr 06
Myself2:
This reporter is an asshole. See how he kept repeating Bobrisly, this, bobrisky that, if not that ,it is thos transgender this, this transgender that, all in a futile attempt to dignify the pervert and avoid addressing him as a man.
Bobrisky is a man

You are just being irrational, it's not about endorsement, it is what it is......when you do breast , do vagina , do head (hairline) , do heaps , do buttocks , do fingers and toes.... adjust bones...that's Transgender/Transexual..... sometimes they even choose pronoun to use shim /they ....the writer is enlightened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Banky W Shows Up At Wizkid's Album Release Party (Photos) / OAP Honeypot: I Am Very Easy To Maintain If You Are Rich / Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.