Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges (38645 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Arrives Court For Arraignment Over Naira Abuse / Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) / Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by yinkkus: 5:14am On Apr 06
Myself2:

So where do you think he slept last night ?
You are calling a man, your mummy, you well so ?

She don turn to mummy now , or you dey blind?
Can you introduce Bobrisky the way she is as your male friend and people won't run away from you?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by yinkkus: 5:47am On Apr 06
FireUpNow:
Mummy of Lagos Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky. He sprayed money? His ministry is moving but a very bad example to children. So disgusting to see a man turned woman.

There are so many bad examples to your children.... arm robbery, banditry, kidnapping, adultery, stealing , lying, fornication, internet fraud, ritual killings.. corruption....e.t.c

Even with the knowledge of your kids of Bobrisky, it's not a must that they will undergo surgeries to transform their gender like Bobrisky because it's not a child's play....there must be some stong internal push for anyone to think that way....it's not even about affordability ...though you spend millions to achieve it.and so many risks involved, you can't just wake up and say you want to be transgender ..... it's not a normal thought....there must be internal urge ....
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by yinkkus: 5:54am On Apr 06
Munzy14:
This isn't about the Naira spray in an event., it is more of VDM public outcry on social media that went viral.

The government is usually afraid of social media..If you can use it well, you will change some narratives.

Bob and co were rubbing the gay movements on our faces. lipsrsealed

Awards for best dressed female, Portable , Dayo Amusa-Femi Adabayo , VDM all contributed to this.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by yinkkus: 6:13am On Apr 06
Olurondo:
Bobrisky will face the full wrath of the law.I have always known that this crooked transgender male prostitute called bobrisky is a menace to the society.All the other useless transgender like James Brown should be arrested and prosecuted.If homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria,then cross dressing should also be a crime.Let us call a spade a spade.Bobrisky is a bad influence on many nigerian youth.I pray he rots in jail!!

Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria that's a fact ,

So crossdressing including women putting on jeans trouser (but they say trouser is meant for men) and putting on Rashford - Man utd jersey should also be prosecuted abi?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by yinkkus: 6:17am On Apr 06
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! Let the george order for his prick to be cut off, make we know sey she be sisterhood like Mynd44

"Let the judge ( not George) order for his prick to be cut off"
who told you they will find prick there?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by yinkkus: 6:29am On Apr 06
SmallmebigGod:

He may not know the right word to use. It is called sex assigned at birth. smiley

Even where they have legalized LGBT, Restrooms are still Male or Female or All gender. Prisons are still Male or female. They use the sex assigned at birth. Though LGBT will always lie or try to insist

So they will put dickless, breasful, bottomful, oestrogenous , feminine Bobrisky in Nigerian male prison where we have hyenas and tigers , don't forget this is not gay, this is transexual....it is finished...have a rethink

clarocuzioo
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:53am On Apr 06
yinkkus:

Iwo ati baba e , iya e , na maa le loko pa!
Your father is the evil idiot , na on top Bobrisky you will know evil is existing among you in Nigeria, don't let me begin to mention sins ( ugly sins or not) (individuals/government), ...... so someone who has a innate feeling of transformation to other gender is the most evil in Nigeria? I really want Nigeria to be free of evil , let's see some of us who will remain... hypocrite!
So bearing idris now is blasphemy...but if she is Michael is not? and there are thousands of gay in kano , they even have a name for them , So she should change her name because of Islamic extremist like you? She should be killed because of that ,the way they killed Deborah who said WhatsApp group devoted for educational purpose shouldn't be dominated by religious issues after all she also believed in God but let them use the WhatsApp platform to pass vital educational information around ....and we can use our religious WhatsApp group for such purpose.....?
It shall not be well with you and your likes.

Puss360
start observing your life from now on. Observe who will not be well with. Awon baba e ati iyae are eranko
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by FireUpNow(m): 6:59am On Apr 06
yinkkus:

There are so many bad examples to your children.... arm robbery, banditry, kidnapping, adultery, stealing , lying, fornication, internet fraud, ritual killings.. corruption....e.t.c

Even with the knowledge of your kids of Bobrisky, it's not a must that they will undergo surgeries to transform their gender like Bobrisky because it's not a child's play....there must be some stong internal push for anyone to think that way....it's not even about affordability ...though you spend millions to achieve it.and so many risks involved, you can't just wake up and say you want to be transgender ..... it's not a normal thought....there must be internal urge ....

All the examples you cited are also bad examples to your children and all the children in your entire family lineage. Maybe your children and all the children in your family love Bobrisky way of life.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by SmallmebigGod: 7:20am On Apr 06
yinkkus:

So they will put dickless, breasful, bottomful, oestrogenous , feminine Bobrisky in Nigerian male prison where we have hyenas and tigers , don't forget this is not gay, this is transexual....it is finished...have a rethink

Clarocuzioo

Who told you he is dicklesssmiley he is a guy as long as naija is concern
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by yinkkus: 7:31am On Apr 06
lexy2014:

doe your mummy have a diick?

Are you current? when last did you see dick there?

Puss360
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 7:46am On Apr 06
yinkkus:

Are you current? when last did you see dick there?

Puss360

current about what?

how does that answer the question...does your mummy have a diick?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 7:58am On Apr 06
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
start observing your life from now on. Observe who will not be well with. Awon baba e ati iyae are eranko

You should keep on observing your life full of misery already , because your life carry the seeds of misery already which are hypocrisy, ignorance and hatred and it shall not be well with you , your father , your mother ... bastard! Omo eranko , Omo eru...Omo irankiran...
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 8:04am On Apr 06
FireUpNow:

All the examples you cited are also bad examples to your children and all the children in your entire family lineage. Maybe your children and all the children in your family love Bobrisky way of life.

The examples cited are bad examples to all the children in your household and in your generation and your family lineage.....may your children and all the children of your mother go Bobrisky way πŸ‘„πŸ’‹ πŸ‘  πŸ’„idiot.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 8:06am On Apr 06
SmallmebigGod:

Who told you he is dicklesssmiley he is a guy as long as naija is concern

News had it , that she has removed her dick ...I don't know if you listen to news..is not about being emotional, they will observe her and find the most appropriate cell...or at least a neutral confinement.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 8:09am On Apr 06
lexy2014:

current about what?

You can start with your mummy at home if she has a dick and if your mummy has a dick , it doesn't say all mothers will have dick...

FYI, Bobrisky is dickless πŸ’„πŸ‘ πŸ’‹πŸ‘„
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 8:16am On Apr 06
yinkkus:

clarocuzioo

"transexual"? is that recognised in Nigerian law?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 8:16am On Apr 06
Yinkusgold:

You can start with your mummy at home if she has a dick and if your mummy has a dick , it doesn't say all mothers will have dick...

FYI, Bobrisky is dickless πŸ’„πŸ‘ πŸ’‹πŸ‘„

that is not what I asked you.

current about what?

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 8:52am On Apr 06
lexy2014:

current about what?

Puss360:
Our Mummy of Lagos...

I stand for your back dear....

Las las, e no go pass fine wey court go fine u....

Coz you can't go to jail....
Since we don't have prisons for transgender...

does your mummy have a diick?

If you have forgot , how is " does your mummy have a dick? relevant here?

If you want to know if your mummy has dick , you can find out from your mother at home , as per her " Mummy of Lagos" her Mummy of Lagos has no dick.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 8:57am On Apr 06
Yinkusgold:

If you have forgot , how is " does your mummy have a dick? relevant here?

If you want to know if your mummy has dick , you can find out from your mother at home , as per her " Mummy of Lagos" her Mummy of Lagos has no dick.

current about what?

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 9:00am On Apr 06
Yinkusgold:

News had it , that she has removed her dick ...I don't know if you listen to news..is not about being emotional, they will observe her and find the most appropriate cell...or at least a neutral confinement.

which news had it?

how can a "she" remove diick?

can a "she" have a diick that can be removed?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 9:20am On Apr 06
lexy2014:

which news had it?

That's the ignorance we are talking about, who told you dick can't be removed? Do a honest research ...

As per the news , type Bobrisky removed his dick on your Google bar ...it will take you there now ....even if you don't listen news.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 9:24am On Apr 06
Yinkusgold:

That's the ignorance we are talking about, who told you dick can't be removed? Do a honest research ...

As per the news , type Bobrisky removed his dick on your Google bar ...it will take you there now ....even if you don't listen news.

but you have been unable to answer the questions.

which news had it?

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 9:24am On Apr 06
lexy2014:

current about what?

"Current about what" ? i.e are you not current that your mummy who is puss360 's Mummy of Lagos has removed his dick....and She is your mummy now and puss360 Mummy of Lagos..
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 9:27am On Apr 06
Yinkusgold:

"Current about what" ? i.e are you not current that your mummy who is puss360 's Mummy of Lagos has removed his dick....and She is your mummy now and puss360 Mummy of Lagos..

how did a "mummy" have a diick that was removed?

current about what?

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 9:28am On Apr 06
lexy2014:

but you have been unable to answer the questions.

which news had it?

Don't be lazy , search for news who took it...

A hitherto "HE" can remove his dick and all masculine features and replace it with feminine features plus hormonal changes and become a "SHE" , a lot of Nigerians are only loud , reactive and emotional , with little crave for knowledge or study.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by Yinkusgold: 9:32am On Apr 06
lexy2014:

current about what?

Go and sit down , I don't have time for jobless illeterate....I said your mummy, who is puss360 mummy of Lagos had a dick which he removed and she is now your mother....you keep on asking time wasting question.. how did you pass waec ? If you wrote it?
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 9:42am On Apr 06
Yinkusgold:

A hitherto "HE" can remove his dick and all masculine features and replace it with feminine features plus hormonal changes and become a "SHE" , a lot of Nigerians are only loud , reactive and emotional , with little crave for knowledge or study.

that is not what I asked you

this is the search I am searching.

which news had it?

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 9:44am On Apr 06
Yinkusgold:

Go and sit down , I don't have time for jobless illeterate....I said your mummy, who is puss360 mummy of Lagos had a dick which he removed and she is now your mother....you keep on asking time wasting question.. how did you pass waec ? If you wrote it?

but with all your literacy and your passing waec, you are still struggling to answer the questions.

current about what?

Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by pipnator00(m): 9:56am On Apr 06
CharlotteFlair:
So the west hated Jonathan for his anti gay stand and worked against him right? So the buhari they replaced him with, did hile promise them gay sex? grin

Remember during Goodluck Jonathan, some gay rights bill came to the senate and the disposition of his government to that bill was to oppose it which resulted to 14yrs jail term for homosexuality in Nigeria while during Buhari's time, such bill/sensation never came up again and his government didn't give a damn about crossdressing/effeminate lifestyle hence the rise of the likes of bobrisky, james brown and the likes.
Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by lexy2014: 10:19am On Apr 06
Yinkusgold:

Yinkusgold:

first of all, you cant even spell "illiterate" correctly. but lets overlook that for your sake.

since you passed WAEC and u crave for much knowledge and study, am sure you did basic biology and u passed in flying colours.

pls explain to me based on the biology you passed how a person who has a diick can remove it and then become a mother and a "SHE"?

how can that person who has a diick now have "hormonal changes" and become a "SHE"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Klint Da Drunk And His 3 Kids / EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.