Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) (39672 Views)

Why Is Islamic Religion Is A Violent Religion? Imagine! Bokoharam And Shiite Aga / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) by Acidosis(m): 7:38am On Apr 06
You are protesting against the injustice done to the people of the Middle East (obviously because they're "fellow Muslims" ) in a country with one of the world's most barbaric justice and human rights systems. How do you expect the Nigerian police, whom you have yet to protest against in your so-called Muslim country, to protect you during your religious-laden protest?

Many people may never understand why the majority of Nigerian Christians have decided to excuse themselves from the madness going on in that region. Nigeria is not a place where you apply absolute commonsense because the neighbor you're fighting for may just be the person to kill you on election day for not voting for his tribal or religious person.

One of the individuals seeking sympathy and alliance is labeling Nigeria as a Muslim country. For such a person, it wouldn't take much to flush out "infidels" from the entire Southern region.

1 Like

Re: Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) by xeju: 9:10am On Apr 06
Islam & Iran doing their best to destabilize the world. Religion of terror😡
NairaOcean:
Kaduna has become a scene of intense clashes between the police and Shiite protesters, resulting in several casualties. Tensions erupted earlier this morning as members of the Shiite group took to the streets, protesting against what they claim to be unjust treatment.

Reports indicate that the protest quickly escalated into a violent confrontation when police attempted to disperse the crowd. Eyewitnesses describe scenes of chaos and panic as gunfire echoed through the streets, with both sides exchanging fire.

As a result of the clashes, casualties have been reported on both sides, although specific numbers have yet to be confirmed. The situation remains volatile, with authorities urging residents to remain indoors and avoid the affected areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmkojOfQ5Kg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/police-shiites-clash-in-kaduna-over-quds-day-procession/amp/
Re: Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) by Olatundex22(m): 10:45am On Apr 06
Free2Fly:

But when the same useless police being controlled by the Nigerian Sunni muslims do the same in the southeast, you and your folks praise them.

Now, you want others to join in condemning them because it has affected you group.
This is the hypocr!sy we have always been complaining about, and it needs to stop.
What is wrong is wrong, irrespective of the persons and places involved.
I don’t talk to unreasonable someone like you, people that as being brainwashed to the stage that it very difficult for them to reason on their own.
(You and your folks praise them ) are you sure your brain is intact before saying that or it normal hates being build in you from your grate grandfather.
I think it’s normal victimization mentality makes you say that.
(condemning them because it has affected your group) what’s this bitter soul is talking about, the person I lecture have received sense and move on and reason as normal human supposed to be. You know quoting me with rubbish. If you can’t bring out all that nonsense allegations against me to back up your rubbish, no proof of all that nonsense talk.
Definitely there’s nothing I can do you part of this poster 👇🏿👇

Re: Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) by Free2Fly: 11:59am On Apr 06
Olatundex22:

I don’t talk to unreasonable someone like you, people that as being brainwashed to the stage that it very difficult for them to reason on their own.
(You and your folks praise them ) are you sure your brain is intact before saying that or it normal hates being build in you from your grate grandfather.
I think it’s normal victimization mentality makes you say that.
(condemning them because it has affected your group) what’s this bitter soul is talking about, the person I lecture have received sense and move on and reason as normal human supposed to be. You know quoting me with rubbish. If you can’t bring out all that nonsense allegations against me to back up your rubbish, no proof of all that nonsense talk.
Definitely there’s nothing I can do you part of this poster 👇🏿👇

Stop spewing gibberish. An average yoruba and Nigerian muslim praises the security agents whenever they shoot at people in the southeast.

It's something that's deeply entrenched in your folks and you can't deny it.
Ethnic and religious bigotry are parts of your lives.
Re: Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) by Olatundex22(m): 2:45pm On Apr 06
Free2Fly:

Stop spewing gibberish. An average yoruba and Nigerian muslim praises the security agents whenever they shoot at people in the southeast.

am done talking to empty headed like you, keep your miserable life and rubbish banter to illiterates folks like you in this forum, I travel almost every state and have many ethnic friends in this country , when you see your stupid online folks, you can continue your stupid ethnicity banter am way bigger than that. Am out of this rubbish talk

Re: Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) by Paraman: 7:05am On Apr 07
Free2Fly:

You're a hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Kogi State Presidential Election / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos / Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.