Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) (2981 Views)

Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently / Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:01am On Apr 06
Owerri here I come.. But wait oo,is unknown gunmen still operate there?
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:04am On Apr 06
Owerri here I come. But wait oo, I hope unknown gunmen is no longer operating there.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:18am On Apr 06
Owerri has the potential to be 100 times better than the images you are seeing
What you are seeing is mostly individual efforts
Rapid industrialisation is needed, quality roads
And efficient town planning, people build anyhow without supervision, poorly erected structures, no drainages, no sidewalks, the raining season is terrible there
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 8:08am On Apr 06
chigoziri2403:
And efficient town planning, people build anyhow without supervision, poorly erected structures, no drainages, no sidewalks, the raining season is terrible there
Nigeria standard, Owerri is so organized especially Traffic

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:53am On Apr 06
Owerri is fine and more organized than the whole of Anambra
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by ASAPFERG: 9:15am On Apr 06
This inferior tribe and always disturbing us with their cursed cities angry
Why don't you go to an igbo owned site and promote your villages there?
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 10:27am On Apr 06
Spy360:

My brother me self follow talk am. We no just like the guy. I also feel more can be done.

Lol. Hope shocked a lot of people with quality projects.

This is the once dead Amaraku in Isiala mbano

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 10:30am On Apr 06
ASAPFERG:

Inferiority/inferiority complex: a word created by the white man to continue enslaving your sorry ahs

American government support Hollywood to produce war films, showing superiority over other nations.

What do we call that? Inferiority or superiority?
Hahaha
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 10:30am On Apr 06
ASAPFERG:

it’s not about Igbo or Tribe.
The reason why you said this is because you don’t travel. Nigeria doesn’t start and end in Lagos. .

It’s actually cool to see how places are been rebuilt after the war.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 10:33am On Apr 06
chigoziri2403:

Owerri is far better than the pictures you see.
You wouldn't know that until you are opportuned to drive around

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 10:38am On Apr 06
Burruchaga71:
Owerri here I come.. But wait oo,is unknown gunmen still operate there?

Owerri is the most peaceful capital city in Nigeria.
There's a reason expatriates working in the so called south south region, keep their families in owerri

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by chigoziri2403(m): 10:51am On Apr 06
Broveens42:

Owerri is far better than the pictures you see.
You wouldn't know that until you are opportuned to drive around
Brother, you don't know owerri more than me, I own properties there, I can give you real time information about owerri
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 11:05am On Apr 06
Broveens42:

Owerri is the most peaceful capital city in Nigeria.
There's a reason expatriates working in the so called south south region, keep their families in owerri
I must surely be there this Xmas with my family.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by chigoziri2403(m): 11:09am On Apr 06
Ttipsy:
Nigeria standard, Owerri is so organized especially Traffic
The traffic lights are non functional
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 11:22am On Apr 06
Broveens42:

Lol. This one doesn't know Hope doesn't care about demolition.

This is 2024 Owerri

Which part of owerri is this? The last time I visited owerri it was an eye sore bad roads and dirt littered everywhere especially along douglas road.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06
Mrexcell:

Which part of owerri is this? The last time I visited owerri it was an eye sore bad roads and dirt littered everywhere especially along douglas road.

Lol
if you don't know what part of owerri this is, it is safe to say you lied about Douglas
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06
chigoziri2403:

Brother, you don't know owerri more than me, I own properties there, I can give you real time information about owerri

where in owerri are your properties located?
let's start from this angle, since you wana go into needles arguments

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:53pm On Apr 06
Empty place wet your savages are killing pol in villages, tell them to stop killing first and stop hiding the obvious fears there angry
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:44pm On Apr 06
Broveens42:

where in owerri are your properties located?
let's start from this angle, since you wana go into needles arguments
Forget about the location,
Like now, I got information about the rainfall, and believe me, most streets are flooded right now, drainages should be prioritised during road construction
The last administration embarked on opening the underground water tunnels that would have been massive in combating overflow, that's the first time of seeing such huge underground structure purportedly built by Sam mbakwe, there is rapid building of houses every where without recourse to drainages, the streets are very narrow, as the houses are close to each other, I expect the OCDA to address it.... Owerri is well planned, the town planning is massive, but the infrastructure doesn't do justice to that
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by gebest: 5:13pm On Apr 18
Spy360:

My brother me self follow talk am. We no just like the guy. I also feel more can be done.
hahahaha no wonder una dey call am supreme court governor.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by gebest: 5:15pm On Apr 18
Goldsplash:
He is not working. Most of what you are seeing up there was done by the past government and individuals.
even the past governor, Rochas Okorocha, you guys still say he didn't do anything.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Goldsplash(m): 11:38pm On Apr 18
gebest:
even the past governor, Rochas Okorocha, you guys still say he didn't do anything.
I didn't say such, but many Imolites feel he (Rochas) didn't do much (myself inclusive) because we have high standards, such that have never been met

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owerri Flights Now Available On Www.flydanaair.com / Extension Of Visitors Visa In Canada / Pictures Of Heavy Flooding In Lagos On Sunday 10th Of July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.