Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) (2977 Views)

Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently / Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 9:06pm On Apr 05
crestedmazi:
mention 1 road in this owerri metropolis without a hotel, just

That's why I said you don't need to waste money, traveling abroad for basic ceremonies

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by crestedmazi: 9:13pm On Apr 05
Broveens42:

That's why I said you don't need to waste money, traveling abroad for basic ceremonies

The city is a Den of immorality.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05
@ Evan Ewerem Avenue

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05
crestedmazi:

'Simply' put, it is the sin city of the second largest economy in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Cassandraloius: 9:25pm On Apr 05
From my pov, na hotel full Owerri.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 9:54pm On Apr 05
Cassandraloius:
not recently getting industrialized

There are other contributors to the city economy apart from hospitality and tourism

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05
Ttipsy:
not recently getting industrialized

There are other contributors to the city economy apart from hospitality and tourism

You don't need their validation.

My passion is to show a livable city of the second largest economy in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 10:11pm On Apr 05
Broveens42:

You don't need their validation.

My passion is to show a livable city of the second largest economy in Nigeria
Thatโ€™s cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Tohmey(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05
Jokay07:
Owerri is fine no doubt but I still prefer Enugu.
Enugu is not just fine but neat.
Good roads,
cool, nice and friendly people,
booming business environments,
mature people.
Their girls are fine too. This is the only area where imo state leads.
Enugu people are not rough, unlike my people in Anambra or Abia.
If there are 5 people firm each south east state, I can tell who comes from Anambra (business) who comes from Enugu(hospitable) who comes from Abia( production), who come from Imo(education and hotels) and Ebonyi(agriculture)
Enugu state is ahead of any other eastern state in South east (my opinion).
Well said
You deserves some accolades for saying this
Well, I rep my state 042
IgboAmaka

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Ofodirinwa: 10:14pm On Apr 05
crestedmazi:

Imagine thinking a booming tourism industry is an insult lol.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Tohmey(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05
See something!
South east fine oo

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05
Tohmey:
See something!
South east fine oo

This was on a palm Sunday.
iMSU road

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05
MCC , owerri

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Peakdesign23(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05
Nice

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by gebest: 12:25am On Apr 06
But Dem say Hope Uzodinma is not working now.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by gebest: 12:31am On Apr 06
Broveens42:
No room for child labour
dis one na lie, Dem Boku for Owerri.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Vyzz: 12:36am On Apr 06
crestedmazi:

What is wrong with hotels ?
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Goldsplash(m): 1:02am On Apr 06
gebest:
He is not working. Most of what you are seeing up there was done by the past government and individuals.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by gebest: 1:05am On Apr 06
Goldsplash:
He is not working. Most of what you are seeing up there was done by the past government and individuals.
but the topic says, HAVE YOU BEEN TO OWERRI "RECENTLY"
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Goldsplash(m): 1:08am On Apr 06
Hope Uzodimma is a major setback to the city of Owerri.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Goldsplash(m): 1:09am On Apr 06
gebest:
Not been long I left.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Tohmey(m): 1:26am On Apr 06
Broveens42:

This was on a palm Sunday.
iMSU road
So nice
God bless Imo state for me
God bless Umu chukwu okike abiama for me
Cheers and remain bless
One love.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by CrossRhodes: 2:18am On Apr 06
CoronaVirusPro:
What happens in Owerri?

That state is dead end!

A state where monkeys outnumber humans.
I'm sure fools and idiots outnumber humans in your state

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by CrossRhodes: 2:19am On Apr 06
gebest:
That's why they keep paying for IELTS everytime, no single comprehension
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by CrossRhodes: 2:22am On Apr 06
Cassandraloius:
Hospitality and tourism
So how's that bad?
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by CrossRhodes: 2:23am On Apr 06
crestedmazi:

I don't see aborted babies in the gutters like in one state that starts with O
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Goldsplash(m): 2:28am On Apr 06
CrossRhodes:

That's why they keep paying for IELTS everytime, with no single comprehension
SMH in disappointment. Learn how to be civil, BTW I'm from Owerri.
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Rossikk(m): 2:38am On Apr 06
NONE OF THESE ROADS HAS SIDEWALKS FOR PEDESTRIANS.

RIDICULOUS AND PRIMITIVE.

YOU WILL NEVER ATTRACT FOREIGN TOURISTS TO THESE CITIES IF YOU DO NOT BUILD SIDEWALKS AND COVER YOUR DRAINS.

NOBODY IS GOING TO LEAVE THEIR CLEAN, ADVANCED COUNTRY TO COME AND BE WALKING ALONG YOUR MUDDY, SANDY SIDE ROADS AND OPEN GUTTERS.

A COUNTRY WHERE PEDESTRIANS ARE TREATED LIKE VERMIN AND SCUM, WITH ZERO CONSIDERATION FOR THEIR NEEDS.

BACKWARD, SENSELESS PEOPLE.

See ordinary Kigali, Rwanda:

Not just sidewalks but bicycle lanes as well.

Is this Rocket Science for you people?

Kigali, Rwanda

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:44am On Apr 06
CrossRhodes:

I'm sure fools and idiots outnumber humans in your state

Fvck you! ๐Ÿ–•
Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Umueme: 5:03am On Apr 06
Rossikk:
NONE OF THESE ROADS HAS SIDEWALKS FOR PEDESTRIANS.

RIDICULOUS AND PRIMITIVE.

YOU WILL NEVER ATTRACT FOREIGN TOURISTS TO THESE CITIES IF YOU DO NOT BUILD SIDEWALKS AND COVER YOUR DRAINS.

NOBODY IS GOING TO LEAVE THEIR CLEAN, ADVANCED COUNTRY TO COME AND BE WALKING ALONG YOUR MUDDY, SANDY SIDE ROADS AND OPEN GUTTERS.

A COUNTRY WHERE PEDESTRIANS ARE TREATED LIKE VERMIN AND SCUM, WITH ZERO CONSIDERATION FOR THEIR NEEDS.

BACKWARD, SENSELESS PEOPLE.

See ordinary Kigali, Rwanda:

Not just sidewalks but bicycle lanes as well.

Is this Rocket Science for you people?

Kigali, Rwanda

Had to go to Rwanda for sidewalks? Lack of them in Lagos, eh? Owerri is bountiful with sidewalks. Very beautiful city. It's just hate slowly choking and sapping away every happiness you have left ๐Ÿ™‚

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) by Spy360(m): 6:17am On Apr 06
gebest:
My brother me self follow talk am. We no just like the guy. I also feel more can be done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travel / Nobody Dey Travel Go Italy Again?????? / The Degree Of Ignorance Of Some Nairalanders Is Similar To That Of Americans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.