Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo (72624 Views)

Governor Nwifuru Empowers 500 Ebonyians With ₦‎2 Million Each (Photos) / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Alex Badeh’s Wife, Mary Iya Badeh, Sons Alex & Kam Remain On DSS Watch List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Bfly: 10:04pm On Apr 06
Na the wife change, the man don dey ok since

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by ComeToJesus: 10:36pm On Apr 06
Mercenary123:
. That description only exist in your tiny brain

We Ebonyians are very much igbotic like every other Igbo man in Nigeria

Dont mind them. My Anambra friend discriminates even between Igbos. He sees Anambra as the poster boy of Igbo race. He talks down on Imo people that they are unambitious and civil service oriented. He refers to Ebonyi as Aboki and Enugu as not so smart. Such a senseless tribalist within a tribe .

I quarrel with him a lot over this exaggerated sense of sub ethnic superiority.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by nedekid: 11:04pm On Apr 06
Nice pics.
But what we want to see is action in his state just as we see in Lagos, abia and few others.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Lovelyn451(f): 11:37pm On Apr 06
Ebubu2:
you wicked well well. Even I am not from Ebonyi but if you have issues with me I go comot hand deal with you well well. Stop gaslighting Ebonyi people you wicked dangerous woman that claim victim.
person get issue with u na to commot hand deal the person not the issue....ok na, their blood dey your body
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Lovelyn451(f): 11:41pm On Apr 06
Ebubu2:
you are the one that is a bad person, for gentle Ebonyi people to have had issue with you.
person give you advice you call am bad person....sorry o
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by edogu(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06
nabiz:
i am from edda in ebonyi state. Instead of typing all this I would have expected you to tell us what he has done. Or what he is doing
If you had read my reply, I mentioned some of his achievements. That you are from Ebonyi does not mean, you've full knowledge of what's happening over there.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ebubu2: 8:52am On Apr 07
Lovelyn451:
person get issue with u na to commot hand deal the person not the issue....ok na, their blood dey your body
stop calling Ebonyi people bad names after angering them you wicked and evil woman
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ebubu2: 8:55am On Apr 07
sunsweet33:
They are slimmer and more humble-looking than the previous inhabitants but can they do the job?

Nothing noticeable coming out of that state these days. as opposed to Mr. Umahi when he hit the ground running and brought the whole place up to scratch.

If care is not taken Ebonyi will once again become the backwater of the east, tufiakwa

Your state nko?
Ebonyi has airport, stadium, highest fly overs how will it become backwater when your useless godforsaken terrorist state is there? Thunder design you well there. Anuofia
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ebubu2: 8:55am On Apr 07
sunsweet33:
They are slimmer and more humble-looking than the previous inhabitants but can they do the job?

Nothing noticeable coming out of that state these days. as opposed to Mr. Umahi when he hit the ground running and brought the whole place up to scratch.

If care is not taken Ebonyi will once again become the backwater of the east, tufiakwa
What has your own state done? Run mouth like tap
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by sunsweet33: 9:40am On Apr 07
Ebubu2:

Your state nko?
Ebonyi has airport, stadium, highest fly overs how will it become backwater when your useless godforsaken terrorist state is there? Thunder design you well there. Anuofia

🤣 you must be an Ezza man. From Martins Enechi to this dude, nothing nothing from that your side. Better cry more 😭😭
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by KvngJaja: 9:40am On Apr 07
https:///addexdrop_bot?start=4fde97b87f4bee14d56726ea4d52b2a8
Get +70 point from this link and +3 points daily and convert it to dollars using your solana wallet. Don't sleep on this airdrop, it pays wink
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Jeje247: 10:00am On Apr 07
Ebubu2:
Ebonyi is the most developed state in the South East
how developed is the south east?
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ebubu2: 10:00am On Apr 07
sunsweet33:

🤣 you must be an Ezza man. From Martins Enechi to this dude, nothing nothing from that your side. Better cry more 😭😭
I am not an Ezza man but still a proud Bona Fide Ebonyi man.
I can’t say the same for you who is not proud to talk about his State.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Beolly(m): 10:02am On Apr 07
Mercenary123:
. He was just a block moulder as at that time

A very poor guy feeding from ground to mouth.
How did you know he was a block molder then?
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ebubu2: 10:02am On Apr 07
sunsweet33:

None of your state governors beat Dave Umahi who is the current Minister for Works. Cry most!
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Beolly(m): 10:03am On Apr 07
Mercenary123:
. Exactly how he got there. He was just a block moulder and later on joined black a×e movement. That was how he got recognized by the former governor of the state. Anyway, that's my governor and I am super proud of him. We are from the same Izzi clan though he is from Izzi local government while I am from Abakaliki local government

He is really doing well in terms of human empowerment in the state
Do you still have access to him now?
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Beolly(m): 10:04am On Apr 07
Mercenary123:

Anambra man says no. Onye Abakaliki suffers humiliation and discrimination from Ndi Anambra
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Beolly(m): 10:05am On Apr 07
Mercenary123:

Anambra man says no. Onye Abakaliki suffers humiliation and discrimination from Ndi Anambra.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by nabiz(m): 11:08am On Apr 07
OgwuEgo:
My grandmother was from Amaigbo.
wao! Welcome bro. I am from ezi-edda.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Mercenary123: 12:55pm On Apr 07
Beolly:

Do you still have access to him now?
. Yes of course. He is very accessible to everyone
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Fortune118005(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07
SmartPolician:
Governor Francis Nwifuru, the youngest governor, hasn't really changed so much, but his wife was unbelievably and holistically transformed!

Las las....it's not your past struggles. It's about where you are today.
How old is the governor?
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by BALLOSKI: 11:19pm On Apr 07
SmartPolician:
Governor Francis Nwifuru, the youngest governor, hasn't really changed so much, but his wife was unbelievably and holistically transformed!

Las las....it's not about your past struggles. It's about where you are today.
The wife don bleach and added weight.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by BALLOSKI: 11:21pm On Apr 07
This one and Dave Umahi no de even get issues. Nice one.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by CJStarz: 4:46am On Apr 08
Ebubu2:

You must have been a very evil and wicked man to attract anger from quiet and honest working Ebonyi people.
Terribly poor conclusions.
So the young Unizik lecturer that was stabbed and killed by his Ebonyi houseboy for scolding him for not doing his chores,was a very evil and wicked man?
Mumu talk
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ebubu2: 8:10am On Apr 08
CJStarz:

Terribly poor conclusions.
So the young Unizik lecturer that was stabbed and killed by his Ebonyi houseboy for scolding him for not doing his chores,was a very evil and wicked man?
Mumu talk
you are very stupid. Do you know what he has done to him in the past? So Anambra kidnappers like Evans who have done rituals and become kidnappers against their fellow Nigerians including Ebonyi were good ? That Unizik lecturer must have ironed that boy’s bumbum with hot iron and put broom stick in his penis.

He should go to other states to find houseboy and house girl and leave young Ebonyi people alone please. I’ll even prefer it.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by CJStarz: 4:09pm On Apr 08
Ebubu2:
you are very stupid. Do you know what he has done to him in the past? So Anambra kidnappers like Evans who have done rituals and become kidnappers against their fellow Nigerians including Ebonyi were good ? That Unizik lecturer must have ironed that boy’s bumbum with hot iron and put broom stick in his penis.

He should go to other states to find houseboy and house girl and leave young Ebonyi people alone please. I’ll even prefer it.
I will not call the mods on you for calling me stupid.
Back to your argument.
The story of the killed lecturer trended last year. Where was it stated he abused his Ebonyi houseboy? No where!
But from your reasoning pattern and the hot temper you just displayed by calling me stupid, it's very obvious that if you and I were in a physical contact,you wouldn't hesitate at pulling a knife at me, which still validates my earlier point and stance on Ebonyi people.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ebubu2: 4:39pm On Apr 08
CJStarz:

I will not call the mods on you for calling me stupid.
Back to your argument.
The story of the killed lecturer trended last year. Where was it stated he abused his Ebonyi houseboy? No where!
But from your reasoning pattern and the hot temper you just displayed by calling me stupid, it's very obvious that if you and I were in a physical contact,you wouldn't hesitate at pulling a knife at me, which still validates my earlier point and stance on Ebonyi people.
Once again, you’re stupid. If you call me violent as Ebonyi man, I’ll show you what violence truly is. If you call me humble and gentle as Ebonyi man, I’ll show you what humility and gentleness are.

Like I said, if I see you physically and you insult me as an Ebonyi man I’ll treat you how abusers are treated.

Idiot.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by dnawah(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08
edogu:
Do not despise your days of little beginnings.

na the woman be him luck.he for the give am salary every day grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by CJStarz: 6:31pm On Apr 08
Ebubu2:

Once again, you’re stupid. If you call me violent as Ebonyi man, I’ll show you what violence truly is. If you call me humble and gentle as Ebonyi man, I’ll show you what humility and gentleness are.

Like I said, if I see you physically and you insult me as an Ebonyi man I’ll treat you how abusers are treated.

Idiot.

Thanks bro.
You only reaffirmed my assessment of your people.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ebubu2: 8:58pm On Apr 08
CJStarz:

Thanks bro.
You only reaffirmed my assessment of your people.

Good!

Come next time and insult me and I’ll ensure you will live to regret it.

Anuofia claiming victim.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by CJStarz: 11:49am On Apr 09
Ebubu2:

Good!

Come next time and insult me and I’ll ensure you will live to regret it.

Anuofia claiming victim.
I live to regret what? Wait a sec nwoke ime ofia, was that a threat or something? Ohhh, CJ is scareeed of an Ebonyi man! Kitikpa gbalie gi dia!
So because say I dey play calm for ur mind u don win,ba?
I simply chose not to be provoked by you, not for anything but because I don't wanna stoop so low to your level.
U reek of bitterness and emptiness!
I guess you're having some bouts of inferiority complex or something.
Nwokem, go and eat. Aguu na ubiam ajoka.
You're not the only Ebonyi man here and you have no damn right to threaten anyone for airing his or her views on your people.
Like I said,I am core Anambra. Feel free to say rubbish about us,we won't react the way you do because we're way bigger! We busy making money.
Keep fighting with your keyboard.
It's a faceless platform,yeah but any more threats, you'll be picked up by the relevant authorities before you get back home.
Take my word for it.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ebubu2: 12:01pm On Apr 09
CJStarz:

I live to regret what? Wait a sec nwoke ime ofia, was that a threat or something? Ohhh, CJ is scareeed of an Ebonyi man! Kitikpa gbalie gi dia!
So because say I dey play calm for ur mind u don win,ba?
I simply chose not to be provoked by you, not for anything but because I don't wanna stoop so low to your level.
U reek of bitterness and emptiness!
I guess you're having some bouts of inferiority complex or something.
Nwokem, go and eat. Aguu na ubiam ajoka.
You're not the only Ebonyi man here and you have no damn right to threaten anyone for airing his or her views on your people.
Like I said,I am core Anambra. Feel free to say rubbish about us,we won't react the way you do because we're way bigger! We busy making money.
Keep fighting with your keyboard.
It's a faceless platform,yeah but any more threats, you'll be picked up by the relevant authorities before you get back home.
Take my word for it.

Trust me you no fit do shit

I’ll beat you blue black if I see you

See my number 081..64..09..00..29 report it up. You think I’m other nobodies. You go know say some people dey govt.

Take it up i dey wait for you. If you no take am up thunder fire you.

You insult people and expect them to be humble and accept it

Useless man playing victim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) / Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.