Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo (72604 Views)

Governor Nwifuru Empowers 500 Ebonyians With ₦‎2 Million Each (Photos) / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Alex Badeh’s Wife, Mary Iya Badeh, Sons Alex & Kam Remain On DSS Watch List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by oyatz(m): 10:48am On Apr 06
Starboytwo:
Yes you are right. And they love Yoruba boy swag. grin

Im a proud Ebonyian in-law.

Blessing-- Ezza.
Mercy-- Ikwo.
Favour - ohaozara.
Chineye - Afikpo.

May God continue dey help me make I continue dey help them.

Na woman you go chase during your one year NYSC service in Ebonyi? I am sure you go don get secret child for Ebonyi

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by edogu(m): 11:17am On Apr 06
nabiz:
The man seem very slow unlike his predecessor. Since he became a governor i have not seen any reasonable project he has done, upon the big increase federal government allocation
Do you live in Abakaliki? If no, then there's no need for this assertion. He is working. Just that he's not the noisy type. He has cleared all the gratuities owed to workers and many more. He's silent achiever.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by WINDSOW(m): 11:19am On Apr 06
Starboytwo:
Yes you are right. And they love Yoruba boy swag. grin

Im a proud Ebonyian in-law.

Blessing-- Ezza.
Mercy-- Ikwo.
Favour - ohaozara.
Chineye - Afikpo.

May God continue dey help me make I continue dey help them.
Sir werey to fi tibi ba life awon omo Ebonyi jé.
He remain Ohaukwu, Ezza South plus Oneke girls. Lolll
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by KosiGee(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06
Mercenary123:
. That's a lie he was a block moulder that time. I can boldly tell you that that suit was rented. He was a very poor guy as at that time. Na my neighbor e be as at that time naa

What’s wrong with being a black moulder? That’s a physically strong and a hard working man right there.

He might be your neighbour but your comment showed you didn’t really know him. Being a block moulder doesn’t mean he couldn’t afford a piece of suit or nice clothes.

People were patronising his business, he was getting contracts and doing well for himself…besides he didn’t get to the government only by being a block moulder. He worked hard, invested in education and developed himself. Some of you people need help.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Elzazzi: 12:03pm On Apr 06
Mercenary123:
. That's a lie he was a block moulder that time. I can boldly tell you that that suit was rented. He was a very poor guy as at that time. Na my neighbor e be as at that time naa

Are you serious or u just dey catch cruise ? Block moulder ke undecided
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Mercenary123: 12:34pm On Apr 06
Elzazzi:

Are you serious or u just dey catch cruise ? Block moulder ke undecided
. He was a block moulder then. We came from the same Izzi clan though from different local government
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Mercenary123: 12:36pm On Apr 06
KosiGee:

What’s wrong with being a black moulder? That’s a physically strong and a hard working man right there.

He might be your neighbour but your comment showed you didn’t really know him. Being a block moulder doesn’t mean he couldn’t afford a piece of suit or nice clothes.

People were patronising his business, he was getting contracts and doing well for himself…besides he didn’t get to the government only by being a block moulder. He worked hard, invested in education and developed himself. Some of you people need help.
. Invested in which education

Lol. Na my brother be that ooo
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Elzazzi: 12:38pm On Apr 06
Mercenary123:
. He was a block moulder then. We came from the same Izzi clan though from different local government

Wow. Then his rise to power should be studied. Interesting

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by GodHimself: 1:42pm On Apr 06
They are one.

edogu:
Do not despise your days of little beginnings.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Seunpapa65: 1:51pm On Apr 06
A good example of he Was with me through the thick and thin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Okoroawusa: 2:08pm On Apr 06
Who noticed that the woman has gotten fairer?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Alphanancy: 2:18pm On Apr 06
Wee you keep quiet? Soft wetin?
Eleporobi:

The wife should be grateful to bleaching cream, make up and good photographer.

Same thing applies to bobrisky.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06
This is not the development Ebonyi State is asking for
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Jayhome24: 3:58pm On Apr 06
edogu:

Pls tell that to obidients morons they are the only human in this planet that see nothing good in humble begining in Iife only waiting for one man to open cbn cash vault for them to cash free or rain money from heaven for them.

Watch as they will start insulting the governor and his wife mow.....

Direct your advise to them, anything success dey vex and get dem angry...
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06
The man no be fine boy
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by illuminutty: 4:03pm On Apr 06
No money be like government money.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by sweetTai(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06
“Pure Love”. Yeye man, better go and do DNA test.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by enemyofprogress: 4:07pm On Apr 06
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Mouth odour married body odour
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by GloriousGbola: 4:09pm On Apr 06
edogu:

14 years of pure love and at least 8 years of Caro white. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ournolly: 4:09pm On Apr 06
Gift96:
As at 2009 that picture still means they soft with money na. If you can look good and dap like that in 2009, that means you were not doing bad

Nothing in that 2009 picture suggests he was doing well.
If for anything, reverse is the case.

That was supposed to be a wedding shot for goodness sake!

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Kobicove(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06
Eleporobi:

The wife should be grateful to bleaching cream, make up and good photographer.

Same thing applies to bobrisky.

What manner of vawulence is this?! grin
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Tealcrestmedia(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06
Established. Nice one
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Sleekfingers: 4:14pm On Apr 06
Gift96:
As at 2009 that picture still means they soft with money na. If you can look good and dap like that in 2009, that means you were not doing bad

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Pootle: 4:15pm On Apr 06
this guy looks dey questionable
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:15pm On Apr 06
The soap on the wife is good oooo

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Eddaman77(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06
Racoon:
The days of little beginning. I remember government House along Ezza Road back in those days. Perhaps they never knew they will be favoured by providence to be in this position today. So use the opportunity well for the betterment of Ebonyians.
Please tell us what happened in Government House along Ezza Rd. that year abeg 🙏

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by nams77: 4:16pm On Apr 06
Mercenary123:
. He was just a block moulder as at that time

A very poor guy feeding from ground to mouth.
Say what you know o my guy. How you take know
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Hassanmaye(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06
edogu:

This is what feminists and slayqueens fail to understand, sir. Instead of focusing on a man with vision and growing together, they seek instant gratification. In their pursuit of materialism, they end up attracting unsavory characters and taking advantage of individuals who are easily deceived. Before she knows it, she may find herself at the age of forty-five with no suitable partner. You can see the growth in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by CJStarz: 4:18pm On Apr 06
mobisonkk2:
I like Ebonyi people, very calm, honest.
Who talk dat kain thing? People wey na small thing dey provoke them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello Makes Mistake While Greeting President Buhari / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.