Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo (72658 Views)

Governor Nwifuru Empowers 500 Ebonyians With ₦‎2 Million Each (Photos) / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Alex Badeh’s Wife, Mary Iya Badeh, Sons Alex & Kam Remain On DSS Watch List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Starboytwo(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06
MrGerald:
I'm yet to see Yoruba boy swag except them easily lust for some cheap girls
na you sabi that one.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by sunsweet33: 5:57pm On Apr 06
They are slimmer and more humble-looking than the previous inhabitants but can they do the job?

Nothing noticeable coming out of that state these days. as opposed to Mr. Umahi when he hit the ground running and brought the whole place up to scratch.

If care is not taken Ebonyi will once again become the backwater of the east, tufiakwa
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by edogu(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06
Lovelyn451:
I don tell you sha, make sure u don't have issues with them
Why would you have have issues with them?
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Oracle411: 6:16pm On Apr 06
We all have old pics like this. EVERYBODY.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by easiest(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06
Yes, pure love because they are now the governor and the first lady of the state today,
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by olisaEze(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06
Her before and after pics can be summarized as:-

Esther was broke and black, but when Esther see money, Establish! cheesy
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Jeje247: 6:49pm On Apr 06
Gift96:
As at 2009 that picture still means they soft with money na. If you can look good and dap like that in 2009, that means you were not doing bad
Like 2009 is 1982🙄

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Jeje247: 6:51pm On Apr 06
mobisonkk2:
I like Ebonyi people, very calm, honest.
If your statement is correct, that state would've been the most developed in the country
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Faposky95: 6:58pm On Apr 06
Na this one make the man...
The title LOLO is well deserved.
Bless you
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Faposky95: 7:00pm On Apr 06
olisaEze:
Her before and after pics can be summarized as:-

Esther was broke and black, but when Esther see money, Establish! cheesy

Na so e be for every wey start small...
If them show you any pisure wen you first lick condense...you go fit fight person.....
It's called growth and development

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by CaptainGo: 7:00pm On Apr 06
edogu:
Do not despise your days of little beginnings.

smiley
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Urgent1Million: 7:02pm On Apr 06
The man got darker and shorter.
The woman got fairer and taller.
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me?
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Mercenary123: 7:20pm On Apr 06
blacknp:
He was a very poor man back then, & he was your neighbor, so are you saying that you were also very poor back then?
. We were both hustlers. Is that what you want to hear afonj@?
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Mercenary123: 7:20pm On Apr 06
nuelson2016:
..,So the Master he got abroad during the Covid break and the Law Degree he bagged in September 2022, is not an investment in his Education.?!

A man that's then the No 3 Citizen in Ebonyi State (HoA Speaker), but constantly attended to lectures in FLAW, Cas Campus., we graduated same time, Same Campus, different Faculties.

. We know the game
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Mercenary123: 7:21pm On Apr 06
nams77:

Say what you know o my guy. How you take know
. We are from the same Izzi clan
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by nabiz(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06
edogu:

Do you live in Abakaliki? If no, then there's no need for this assertion. He is working. Just that he's not the noisy type. He has cleared all the gratuities owed to workers and many more. He's silent achiever.
i am from edda in ebonyi state. Instead of typing all this I would have expected you to tell us what he has done. Or what he is doing

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by coins501(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06
Mercenary123:
. That's a lie he was a block moulder that time. I can boldly tell you that that suit was rented. He was a very poor guy as at that time. Na my neighbor e be as at that time naa

Stop lying. You don't stand to gain anything. Dude was already contesting elections as at 2007 so what the f are you trying to achieve?

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by coins501(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06
KosiGee:

What’s wrong with being a black moulder? That’s a physically strong and a hard working man right there.

He might be your neighbour but your comment showed you didn’t really know him. Being a block moulder doesn’t mean he couldn’t afford a piece of suit or nice clothes.

People were patronising his business, he was getting contracts and doing well for himself…besides he didn’t get to the government only by being a block moulder. He worked hard, invested in education and developed himself. Some of you people need help.

Leave that liar
The world is now too sophisticated for anybody to just be spewing trash. He was moulding blocks but was contesting for State House of Assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Mercenary123: 8:17pm On Apr 06
coins501:

Stop lying. You don't stand to gain anything. Dude was already contesting elections as at 2007 so what the f are you trying to achieve?
. You are not from Ebonyi state and as such you know nothing about him more than I do. We are from the same Izzi clan in ebonyi state.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by papalsayer(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06
mobisonkk2:
I like Ebonyi people, very calm, honest.

The few Ebonyi people I've met too were very nice, humble and calm.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by coins501(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06
Elzazzi:

Wow. Then his rise to power should be studied. Interesting

Dude use the internet properly and get proper info. At Worst that dude was probably a contractor. That funny man is talking like he was a bricklayer hustling and living from hand to mouth

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by papalsayer(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06
Mercenary123:
. That description only exist in your tiny brain

We Ebonyians are very much igbotic like every other Igbo man in Nigeria
I don't really think you understand what that person said. In my opinion he or she is right
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ebubu2: 8:26pm On Apr 06
Lovelyn451:
pray make u no get issue with them
you are the one that is a bad person, for gentle Ebonyi people to have had issue with you.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ebubu2: 8:28pm On Apr 06
CJStarz:

I'm sorry if my comment got on your bad side but hey,99% of Ebonyi people I've interacted with so far we're too hot tempered They were ready to stab you at the slightest provocation.
You must have been a very evil and wicked man to attract anger from quiet and honest working Ebonyi people.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ebubu2: 8:30pm On Apr 06
Lovelyn451:
I don tell you sha, make sure u don't have issues with them
you wicked well well. Even I am not from Ebonyi but if you have issues with me I go comot hand deal with you well well. Stop gaslighting Ebonyi people you wicked dangerous woman that claim victim.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by papalsayer(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06
Mercenary123:
. We were both hustlers. Is that what you want to hear afonj@?

You sounded cool before this post. Now you are just a hoodlum
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Ebubu2: 8:31pm On Apr 06
Jeje247:
If your statement is correct, that state would've been the most developed in the country
Ebonyi is the most developed state in the South East
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by Testimony1988(m): 8:35pm On Apr 06
Politics make sense.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by OgwuEgo: 8:55pm On Apr 06
My grandmother was from Amaigbo.
nabiz:
i am from edda in ebonyi state. Instead of typing all this I would have expected you to tell us what he has done. Or what he is doing
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by yak(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06
edogu:
Do not despise your days of little beginnings.

Man wey no dey smile ☺️😁
Re: Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo by godofuck231: 9:32pm On Apr 06
Wanabe side chics are crushing, but them no want follow men cook beans , but them want fried rice with whole chicken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Port Harcourt Rivers Named After Lord Lewis Vernon Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.