Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) (1896 Views)

Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Elegantspiker(m): 9:24am On Apr 06
It was a great day. I married a popular female Nairalander I never dated previously. I paid my bride price in dollars and my in-laws were joyous. The whole event happened around 3am - 5.18am this morning, exactly the period I slept after exhaustion from my online hustles.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Sirmwill: 9:25am On Apr 06
Oh

That should be Jennyclay

Or EreluRoz 😏

You can use few Dollars to carry the former away

But the latter 😏😏
Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Pussyisgud: 9:30am On Apr 06
Lol, u just bought problems with ya hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Elegantspiker(m): 9:30am On Apr 06
The former is a broken home waiting to happen. Nothing to say yet on the latter.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Elegantspiker(m): 9:31am On Apr 06
Sirmwill:
Oh

That should be Jennyclay

Or EreluRoz 😏

But the latter 😏😏
The former is a broken home waiting to happen. Nothing to say yet on the latter.
Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Elegantspiker(m): 9:32am On Apr 06
Pussyisgud:
Lol, u just bought problems with ya hard earned money.
In one way or the other, this might happen as an African though
Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Sirmwill: 9:33am On Apr 06
Elegantspiker:

Eiii

I'm not there oo 😂

The latter seems special in one way

At least for now

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Coolsat(m): 9:34am On Apr 06
Sirmwill:
Oh

That should be Jennyclay

Or EreluRoz 😏

But the latter 😏😏
grin The later is from a very wealthy home she just dy do nonsense for here

2 Likes

Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Sirmwill: 9:39am On Apr 06
Coolsat:
Really

You know her?😏

Well
Sometimes she types things that has some sense in it

Sometimes ehnn... 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Melagros(m): 9:43am On Apr 06
Sirmwill:
Oh

That should be Jennyclay

Or EreluRoz 😏

But the latter 😏😏
You forgot to add Jewessgratitud3

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Elegantspiker(m): 9:47am On Apr 06
Coolsat:
I don't get freaked about that because I ain't broke either.
Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Sirmwill: 9:49am On Apr 06
Melagros:

That one got a cash blessing and did not send me her tithe

😑
Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Elegantspiker(m): 9:49am On Apr 06
Melagros:

Something like that
Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Gift96: 11:24am On Apr 06
Online hustle
Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by TonyBby: 11:24am On Apr 06
EreluRoz has already sealed you in a bottle. Reach out to Falseprophet1 for spiritual cleansing.
Re: I Got Married To A Nairalander In A Thrilling Event (Pix) by Nairalander248: 12:28pm On Apr 06
Sirmwill:
Oh

That should be Jennyclay

Or EreluRoz 😏

But the latter 😏😏

It can never be Jennyclay... E resemble person wey wan marry man?

(1) (Reply)

Is Divorce Forbidden / Ladies, How Many Toasters/admirers Do U Have/get Overtures From In A Day, Week, Month And In A Year? / What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.