Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi (13212 Views)

Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times / Subsidy Removal As Elite Banditry, Reverse Robin Hoodism By Farooq A. Kperogi / Protest Against Electricity, Fuel Price Increment, Anti-People Policy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by lexy2014: 2:49pm On Apr 06
Paraman:
He didn't touch any spine. Let him come back and live in Nigeria if he wants to keep on talking about what's happening in Nigeria

He should stop pokenosing

you did not answer my questions.

why should he concentrate on american politics as u suggested?

is he not a Nigerian?

if he didnt touch a spine, how is he pokenosing?

why can he not talk about Nigeria while he is abroad?

did Tinubu that you worship not talk about what was happening in Nigeria when he fled for his life under Abacha rule?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Looter100: 2:49pm On Apr 06
CodeTemplar:
I supported petrol and education subsidy to remain but endorse power subsidy to go. Immediately petrol subsidy made way May 2023, power subsidy miraculously started to pick up, not neccessarily due to improved supply but overestimation of usage by DISCOs. Lets power be used used for the most pressing needs like water pumping, press ironing, lighting, and maybe few other neccessary uses. Cheap electricity should be for productive uses and not for staying on tv allday watching african magic or bypassing it to run printing press.
your papa dey mad ajeh it won't be funny until you know that the bigger share in any company in Nigeria na from this Same western devil country,they own you not me very stupid eran

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06
Sonix4:
Express yourself uniquely with our custom designs and services, perfect for personal projects or professional endeavors.

OUR SERVICES:

Business/company logo design : starting from 3,000naira
Advertisement design; from 4,000naira naira
Wedding/events card design: from 3,000 naira
Invitation card design; from 3,000 naira
Banner design: from 3,000 naira
Business card design: from 3,000 naira
Letterhead paper design: from 3,000naira
Professional Instagram Business account setup: from 5,000 naira
Professional Facebook business account setup from 5,000 naira
Professional Twitter business account setup from 5,000 naira
Listing of business address on Google search: just 5,000 naira
Pay*stack store design: from 5,000 naira
Flutter*wave store design: from 5000naira
Sel*ar.co store design from 5,000 naira
Assistance with buying of followers ,post likes, views, for your social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok, from 2,000naira
Facebook/Instagram ads setup for targeted marketing and promotion from 5,000naira

Check my profile for contact details
Is that your number actually registered on WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by happney65: 2:56pm On Apr 06
CodeTemplar:
I supported petrol and education subsidy to remain but endorse power subsidy to go. Immediately petrol subsidy made way May 2023, power subsidy miraculously started to pick up, not neccessarily due to improved supply but overestimation of usage by DISCOs. Lets power be used used for the most pressing needs like water pumping, press ironing, lighting, and maybe few other neccessary uses. Cheap electricity should be for productive uses and not for staying on tv allday watching african magic or bypassing it to run printing press.

Abi oloribuku ni eleyi?
Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Tianamen1: 3:05pm On Apr 06
nairalanda1:
Things like power supply cost money

Right now discos made a profit of 1 trillion and owe the gass man 1.7 trillion

So if they use their profit to pay the gas man, they would still owe money.

Anyways..

My fine friend, I do not want to argue. Please, who is the gas man? Is the gas man the federal government or some mysterious organization?

I always wonder, do countries export their needed resources or do they export the excess after local consumption. Why is it only African nations that exports its mineral resources for income. Every other nation uses resources to produce goods. Even the countries buying our natural gas are still using it for production.

Tinubu is probably trying to get an IMF loan. This is the only plausible explanation for all these policies. The problem with taking that loan is that the money will still be stolen.

Nigeria needs a radical leader, a person who understands that Nigeria is extremely rich in resources and that such resources must be used to industrialize the country. Selling raw materials for government revenue as opposed to taxing productivity is highly stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by nairalanda1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06
Tianamen1:

My fine friend, I do not want to argue. Please, who is the gas man? Is the gas man the federal government or some mysterious organization?

I always wonder, do countries export their needed resources or do they export the excess after local consumption. Why is it only African nations that exports its mineral resources for income. Every other nation uses resources to produce goods. Even the countries buying our natural gas are still using it for production.

Tinubu is probably trying to get an IMF loan. This is the only plausible explanation for all these policies. The problem with taking that loan is that the money will still be stolen.

Nigeria needs a radical leader, a person who understands that Nigeria is extremely rich in resources and that such resources must be used to industrialize the country. Selling raw materials for government revenue as opposed to taxing productivity is highly stupid.

I know where you stand, so I am not arguing with you.

But you won't reduce your prices, if you were a businessman to help the poor. You still have to pay suppliers and so on.

It's harsh, but it's effing life. People love being paid.

I would like it if all private universities , especially the church ones, charged N1000 as school fees. But they would collapse and not be able to pay staff and so on. Same for power.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Paraman: 3:10pm On Apr 06
lexy2014:

you did not answer my questions.

is he not a Nigerian?

did Tinubu that you worship not talk about what was happening in Nigeria when he fled for his life under Abacha rule?

You go ask tire
Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Buccalcavity2: 3:11pm On Apr 06
Amazing how "Nigeria has never done anything for me since birth" gang are crying over power subsidy removal, fuel subsidy removal... So naija has an input in your lives? Una go learn by force! Everybody go dey alright.
Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Lovit(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06
Don't pity some poor Nigerians, especially those in the SW and North. They rather enthrone a terrorist or a drug addict than vote a good man

(apologies to yorubas and Northerners that voted for Obi)

Tinubu, continue to pepper the poor people in Nigeria, remove all subsidies so that life will be more cruel

The poor people here never learn!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Blaze14k: 3:23pm On Apr 06
Paraman:
Farooq lawan should concentrate on American politics

You guys don't like the truth at all.. thank God for this is not igbo if not the amount of insults he would have got only God knows

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Paraman: 3:24pm On Apr 06
Looter100:
tell your Fergie001 to respond with a text and see weak men burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn like a cursed seraphim bro
fergie001

Looter100 has broken rule nairaland rules

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Paraman: 3:24pm On Apr 06
Blaze14k:

You guys don't like the truth at all.. thank God for this is not igbo if not the amount of insults he would have got only God knows
Even if he's an Igbo man, he won't be attack, he will just be told to mind his business in the USA
Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Gboyeee: 3:25pm On Apr 06
Racoon:

You right. If feels removing subsidy is been courageous and ordercious. There is a big disconnect between Tinubu and the 110 million people in poverty line that he governs. There is a big disconnect. He makes policy like he is the president of a developed country where minimum wage and grants are already in place. Pls tell him he is the president of a poor people. Only 15 percent are rich.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by Blaze14k: 3:26pm On Apr 06
Paraman:
Even if he's an Igbo man, he won't be attack, he will just be told to mind his business in the USA

Look at how polite you sound now.. isn't it amazing

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by israelmao(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06
So fuel subsidy removal was not in inaugural speech it''s out-of-script expression of thought of an unprepared plan by Tinubu.No wonder he is still fumbling and grappling with plans to mitigate its adverse impacts on helpless Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Apr 06
Paraman:
You go ask tire

is he not a Nigerian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers / Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye / PDP Fixes October For National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.