Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) (21551 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) / Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja / Ministers Flock Around Zainab Ahmed At FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 9:22pm On Apr 06
adamusuleiman1:

E shock me. Rufai is no longer a terrorist and bandit that brought Fulani mercinaries from Mali.

Obidients keep proving those that call them "headless mob" right.
they are the most primitive people on earth
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by garfield1: 9:27pm On Apr 06
Objectivist04:

Don't mind them , if not because of northern governors that worked for Tinubu, how many northerners knew him. Obi for me is the most formidable politician in Nigeria currently for going this far without even a cancellor working for him and through an unknown party.

What Obi needs to do in 2027 is to run with a popular northerner and they will sack Tinubu from aso rock.

Sharrap,tinubu has been known to the north since 1993.he has cultivated friendship nationally and even in West Africa for many years before obi became governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by eleniyan2020: 9:29pm On Apr 06
Objectivist04:

He doesn't need those two regions to win the presidency, what he needs this time is to win north central convincingly, make sure people come out enmass in south east and south south, that is three zones while the other contestants share the remaining three zones.

By the way Buhari was winning those two zones and still lost elections.
oga he will wait until 2031 again..
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by garfield1: 9:29pm On Apr 06
Penguin2:

The truth is that it’s dicey.

There’s a lot of pushback on the idea from a lot of Obidients.

I don’t think it would work.

Orr.el rufai is a great enemy to the northern christians.starting from southern kaduna,he will lose scandalously
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by Objectivist04: 9:33pm On Apr 06
garfield1:

Sharrap,tinubu has been known to the north since 1993.he has cultivated friendship nationally and even in West Africa for many years before obi became governor
Tinubu would have failed woefully if he had contested in an unknown party, simple as that
Even with about twenty governors, many senators and the president himself, he has to use thugs in Lagos, Wike in Rivers before he could manage a slim Victory.
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by Penguin2: 9:36pm On Apr 06
garfield1:

Orr.el rufai is a great enemy to the northern christians.starting from southern kaduna,he will lose scandalously
We are just testing the waters.

We will come out with what’s best for us and Nigeria when the time is right.
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06
Penguin2:

Lol!

Go and ask to be taught.

El Rufai is a poster child of northern establishment especially because of his consistent hardline stance on matters of Islam and the north.

The rich of the north like him.

The Talakawas as well, like him.

Kwankwaso might be the only northerner that ranks above him but the others that you mentioned can’t lace El Rufai’s shoe in terms of popularity in the core Muslim north.

This is informed by facts and you can ask Garfield1 your fellow Agbado to further educate on how those men stand in the north.
Under normal circumstances Elrufai can't win Kaduna state.
Anyways I rest my case
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by Penguin2: 9:48pm On Apr 06
garfield1:

Kwankwaso did not struggle to win Kano sir.he won tinubu by 450k votes and atiku by 900k.he swept the nass polls.he came third in all new states outside kaduna.
In 2015, kwankwaso helped buhari to get 2 mil and won Kano for ganduje and he almost won ganduje in 2019.
Read my post and understand me well….

I didn’t say he struggled in the last election, I’m talking about his 2019 attempt at installing Abba Gida Gida which failed.

And until last year, he has never contested in a national election.

So there’s nothing different between the El Rufai of today and the pre-2023 general election Kwankwaso.

Even a baby knows that the core northern and Muslim voters will react differently to an Obi/El-Rufai ticket than they did in 2023.

Only Kwankwaso has a bigger pull, but El Rufai is not distant behind.
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by garfield1: 9:53pm On Apr 06
Penguin2:

We are just testing the waters.

We will come out with what’s best for us and Nigeria when the time is right.

El rufai is also testing the waters ahead of 2031 and he is unfortunately using obi as a specimen
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by garfield1: 9:55pm On Apr 06
Objectivist04:

Tinubu would have failed woefully if he had contested in an unknown party, simple as that
Even with about twenty governors, many senators and the president himself, he has to use thugs in Lagos, Wike in Rivers before he could manage a slim Victory.

Tinubu founded Acn before it morphed into APC which is like his property unlike obi that jumps from one place to another.tinubu might fail under an unknown party but he created APC unlike obi that has no biz in LP.
If you minus Lagos and rivers,tinubu still win sir.tje core north gave tinubu victoru
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by Penguin2: 9:57pm On Apr 06
garfield1:

El rufai is also testing the waters ahead of 2031 and he is unfortunately using obi as a specimen
Lol! So this mere rumour now means El Rufai is using Obi as specimen?

Nothing wey pain no fit cause
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by garfield1: 10:03pm On Apr 06
Penguin2:

Read my post and understand me well….

I didn’t say he struggled in the last election, I’m talking about his 2019 attempt at installing Abba Gida Gida which failed.

And until last year, he has never contested in a national election.

So there’s nothing different between the El Rufai of today and the pre-2023 general election Kwankwaso.

Even a baby knows that the core northern and Muslim voters will react differently to an Obi/El-Rufai ticket than they did in 2023.

Only Kwankwaso has a bigger pull, but El Rufai is not distant behind.

There is a difference sir, kwankwaso has a greater grip of Kano than El rufai in kaduna.kwankwaso has a cult like followrrship,El rufai doesn't have.
Kwankwaso already told you guys plainly that the north does not want him to deputize a south easterner to show you their disdain
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by garfield1: 10:05pm On Apr 06
Penguin2:

Lol! So this mere rumour now means El Rufai is using Obi as specimen?

Nothing wey pain no fit cause

A serious northern politician has eyes on 2031 not 2027.anyobe contesting in 2027 is trying his luck and building their support base
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by Penguin2: 10:45pm On Apr 06
garfield1:

A serious northern politician has eyes on 2031 not 2027.anyobe contesting in 2027 is trying his luck and building their support base
Now, tell me why you think El Rufai would be playing with a chance to contest the 2031 presidential election as a seating Vice President.
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by Looter1000: 11:13pm On Apr 06
Igb0sCriminals:
Hehehe

Baba don finally accept defeat.

He is just doing this to brainwash one man from Agulu

Life goes on
thunder fire you for your moniker
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by Looter1000: 11:13pm On Apr 06
garfield1:

Tinubu founded Acn before it morphed into APC which is like his property unlike obi that jumps from one place to another.tinubu might fail under an unknown party but he created APC unlike obi that has no biz in LP.
If you minus Lagos and rivers,tinubu still win sir.tje core north gave tinubu victoru
thunder fire you for supporting tinubu
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by garfield1: 11:38pm On Apr 06
Looter1000:
thunder fire you for supporting tinubu

And you for voting pandora
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by garfield1: 11:47pm On Apr 06
Penguin2:

Now, tell me why you think El Rufai would be playing with a chance to contest the 2031 presidential election as a seating Vice President.

Deep inside you,you know obi cannot win tinubu.only atiku or kwankwaso can win Tinubu.obi just makes it easier for tinubu.i don't understand how you calculate your own.as the se won't vote tinubu is how the core north and sw won't vote obi
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by hotseat: 12:08am On Apr 07
Mallam El-rufai aka "security risk" is now the new bride?

Politics! Politics! Politics!

Sinner today, saint tomorrow!

Party A in the morning!

Party B in the afternoon!

Party C in the evening!

Politics without ideology but strictly self-interest!

We siddon dey luuk una!

Politricktians at work!

@hotseat

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by Donaldoni: 12:10am On Apr 07
So piiiigs think the north will allow Obi to win in 2027 thereby giving the south a likely 12-year stretch of the presidency

All hail piiiggs cheesy
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by Looter1000: 2:02am On Apr 07
garfield1:

And you for voting pandora
I'm not voting for anybody I want us humans to love each other and fight again hatred amongst ourselves that's the only way we can progress,I swear we are all connected,I can always feel people with good intentions from far away like I knwo what's really going on with them it only happens with love ,I'm sure if tinubu has real love with his family he would not allow this happen to fellow Nigerians like him
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by ogbonti: 5:20am On Apr 07
Penguin2:
Meanwhile…

While some people are still living in delusion and their fool’s paradise, the clouds are gathering over the head of their lord and master.

We shall be there in 2027.

Make una switch off IREV again if them born una well.

Elections do really have consequences -- 18 months ago - El Rufai will spit on anyone proposing that he be a vice to Obi in 2027 - now they see that even with OBI being rigged out from (Benue and Rivers and probably more states like Akwa Ibom, Lagos and others) that OBI has 6+ million votes out there and Obi's voters are not going anywhere- they will all still vote for him IF 2027 elections were held tomorrow UNLIKE the "ebin pawa" crew who are gnashing their teeth in regrets for voting bala blu, blu blu lu, bulaba"- yet his numbers were inflated by Mahmoud turning off the IREV

I like Datti Baba Ahmed - but he is not firebrand enough - He is almost like Obi; quiet and unassuming, and in politics - 2 running mates should have different personality traits to spice of the campaign. I would have preferred a Kwankwaso teeming up with Obi - BUT it seems he has "SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL" payed off to go mute and that is not a person to be trusted!!!
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by kmaster007: 5:53am On Apr 07
Who dey tell you dat. I don't even like anyone of them
G00dharddick:
God bless his excellency president Peter obi, president of Nigeria!

Obi is massively loved by Nigerians. man is too much
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by phorget(m): 6:24am On Apr 07
Slytiger:

What manner of delusion is this. How can a bright and intelligent Rufai be vice to a dullard like Peter Obi. LMAO.

Stop dreaming.

But Osinbajo was bright and intelligent even a prof, then why was he a vice to a dullard like Buhari? 🤷‍♂️.

I don't know where people got that from, but not on my wildest dream will I foresee Elrufai in Obi's camp.
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by phorget(m): 6:25am On Apr 07
PandoraObi:
It will take the help of Ojukwu, Azikwe, Chinua and other dead tribalists and war lords to defeat eze-chukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu of igbo land

Ok maybe he should die there after his eight years nah.
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by phemray(m): 8:40am On Apr 07
Jayhome24:

Bro just leave them. If not a curse how can someone not heavenly cursed could be thinking El Rufai will pot with grigory?

Most shocking thing about these evil descendant of "666"called obidient is how on Earth same El Rufai they nearly lynched for been tagged a terrorist, anti christain, anti igbo, wicked, jihaddist, apc stalwart etc now suddenly their best friend and a saint? To tell you God has laid curse on these bastards tey tey.

Tinubu will spend 8 years in power and nothing anyone can do about it.

100% correct, Gbam!!!
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by Penguin2: 9:24am On Apr 07
ogbonti:

Elections do really have consequences -- 18 months ago - El Rufai will spit on anyone proposing that he be a vice to Obi in 2027 - now they see that even with OBI being rigged out from (Benue and Rivers and probably more states like Akwa Ibom, Lagos and others) that OBI has 6+ million votes out there and Obi's voters are not going anywhere- they will all still vote for him IF 2027 elections were held tomorrow UNLIKE the "ebin pawa" crew who are gnashing their teeth in regrets for voting bala blu, blu blu lu, bulaba"- yet his numbers were inflated by Mahmoud turning off the IREV

I like Datti Baba Ahmed - but he is not firebrand enough - He is almost like Obi; quiet and unassuming, and in politics - 2 running mates should have different personality traits to spice of the campaign. I would have preferred a Kwankwaso teeming up with Obi - BUT it seems he has "SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL" payed off to go mute and that is not a person to be trusted!!!
You have a great point.

The Elrufai we know would have refuted the rumour of aligning with Obi as VP or one of his irritant children would have done it but they’ve been uncharacteristically quiet. This only means that there might be some iota of truth in the rumor.

Like some people have said, Obi won the last election with Datti. So, there’s nothing wrong with Datti except that the northern establishment don’t trust Datti enough to represent the interest of the north enough in an Obi government. That’s why they are suggesting Elrufai to Obi but I don’t think it will work.

And Kwankwaso? Would have been Vice President now with Obi as President but bigotry wouldn’t let him. He can go to hell. Besides, the ijiot seems to be a Tinubu lackey.
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by Etimemy: 9:27am On Apr 07
Slytiger:

What manner of delusion is this. How can a bright and intelligent Rufai be vice to a dullard like Peter Obi. LMAO.

Stop dreaming.

You miss
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by Penguin2: 9:38am On Apr 07
garfield1:

Deep inside you,you know obi cannot win tinubu.only atiku or kwankwaso can win Tinubu.obi just makes it easier for tinubu.i don't understand how you calculate your own.as the se won't vote tinubu is how the core north and sw won't vote obi
I asked you a question and you left it and started talking about another thing.

You are talking about the core north not voting for Obi because they’ve not seen somebody like Kwankwaso or Elrufai align with him. Let any of those Muslim hardliners team up with Obi and see if the voting pattern of the north won’t change.

Nobody likes Tinubu in the north. His only hope is that Hausa/Fulani will not choose Igbo over him. If anything shifts that Igbophobia in the north and alter their voting pattern, Tinubu is gone because he has no backup anywhere. And that’s why you lots don’t dare breathe in oxygen when northerners sneeze because Tinubu’s destiny is in their hands.
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by garfield1: 9:47am On Apr 07
Penguin2:

I asked you a question and you left it and started talking about another thing.

You are talking about the core north not voting for Obi because they’ve not seen somebody like Kwankwaso or Elrufai align with him. Let any of those Muslim hardliners team up with Obi and see if the voting pattern of the north won’t change.

Nobody likes Tinubu in the north. His only hope is that Hausa/Fulani will not choose Igbo over him. If anything shifts that Igbophobia in the north and alter their voting pattern, Tinubu is gone because he has no backup anywhere. And that’s why you lots don’t dare breathe in oxygen when northerners sneeze because Tinubu’s destiny is in their hands.

There is nothing that will shift that phobia in the next four years sir.the north will never consider a Christian above a muslim.aligning with kwankwaso or El rufai is useless,didn't kwankwaso already mentioned this?
If you add kwankwaso votes to El rufai last year,it still fell short so them pairing is a waste until obi flies a Muslim Muslim ticket or under apc
Tinubu is in absolute control of the polity,I don't know where you are seeing your imaginary discontent.if the north wanted to deal with him,that was last year not now that he's in power.tinubu has everything under control.ofcourse you won't see this till it is too late as usual.obi will never rule Nigeria except maybe a strong Yoruba candidate emerges or he picks APC ticket.the calculations are very simple.
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by Penguin2: 10:13am On Apr 07
garfield1:

There is nothing that will shift that phobia in the next four years sir.the north will never consider a Christian above a muslim. aligning with kwankwaso or El rufai is useless,didn't kwankwaso already mentioned this?
If you add kwankwaso votes to El rufai last year,it still fell short so them pairing is a waste until obi flies a Muslim Muslim ticket or under apc
Tinubu is in absolute control of the polity,I don't know where you are seeing your imaginary discontent.if the north wanted to deal with him,that was last year not now that he's in power.tinubu has everything under control.ofcourse you won't see this till it is too late as usual.obi will never rule Nigeria except maybe a strong Yoruba candidate emerges or he picks APC ticket.the calculations are very simple.
I like the fact that you didn’t deny that Tinubu is banking on Igbophobia to win re-election which is why you lots are doing anything possible to fuel the phobia but una go fail las las.

Meanwhile, why would the north have dealt with Tinubu in last election when he has always posed as ‘friend of the north’ especially since he supported Buhari to power? But now Tinubu has gotten into power and the north has seen that he simply has been pretending all this while just to get to power.

The north feels used!

They feel deceived with Muslim Muslim ticket.

They’ve seen Tinubu’s lopsided appointments which has favoured mostly his Lagos boys.

They’ve seen Tinubu’s policies which they have mostly considered anti-North. Like relocating some department of CBN and FAAN to Lagos and others.

Nothing Tinubu has done since he was sworn shows he has the interest of the north at heart.

Add the fact that his subsidy removal policy and the haphazard unification of exchange rate seems to have dealt the greatest blow to northern Talakawas which has reduced them to mass looters.

And you they are happy with Tinubu?

You don’t really rate the north.
Re: Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) by garfield1: 10:33am On Apr 07
Penguin2:

I like the fact that you didn’t deny that Tinubu is banking on Igbophobia to win re-election which is why you lots are doing anything possible to fuel the phobia but una go fail las las.

Meanwhile, why would the north have dealt with Tinubu in last election when he has always posed as ‘friend of the north’ especially since he supported Buhari to power? But now Tinubu has gotten into power and the north has seen that he simply has been pretending all this while just to get to power.

The north feels used!

They feel deceived with Muslim Muslim ticket.

They’ve seen Tinubu’s lopsided appointments which has favoured mostly his Lagos boys.

They’ve seen Tinubu’s policies which they have mostly considered anti-North. Like relocating some department of CBN and FAAN to Lagos and others.

Nothing Tinubu has done since he was sworn shows he has the interest of the north at heart.

Add the fact that his subsidy removal policy and the haphazard unification of exchange rate seems to have dealt the greatest blow to northern Talakawas which has reduced them to mass looters.

And you they are happy with Tinubu?

You don’t really rate the north.

When you say the north,you amaze me.so you equate the views of view people in the north with no political capital as the views of the north of about 100 mil people? Have you heard the sultan,emirs or buhari speak against tinubu,at least most northerners respect them? Oga,you don't know the north more than me.2023 clearly showed that I know the north more than anyone here.i consistently told you that they will divide votes in the absence of buhari on the ballot and that they don't rate atiku.by 2027,you will accept new realities when it is late
Tinubu didnt just pose as friend of the north sir,he simply did what the love which is religion.the north loves Islam and he flew the ticket to stand a chance.besides,he had made friends across the north for many years long before obi became governor...
The north doesn't care about performance but their interests and tinubu hasn't hurt their interests.most of tinubu's appointments are either SW or north so there is no marginalization here.all this FAAN ,CBN matter are just raised by a few selfish northern people with no capital.

The north didn't vote giants like awo,zik,incumbents like gej or obj,obi stands no chance.if atiku contests,votes will divide and obi will collect.if obi comes alone,same thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC / Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark / Amina J. Mohammed As Profiled By The United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.