Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre (38440 Views)

Shock Awaits Those Challenging Obi’s Popularity In The North – Diran Onifade / Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! / Economic Prosperity Awaits Nigerians In Buhari’s Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by transferscairns: 12:35pm On Apr 07
How Much For Solar Panel Installation In Kansas <a href="https://nextlevelsolarsolutions.com/">Generic </a>
Solar Panel Installation Costs in Kansas City refers to expenses for setting up solar systems in the area. These costs include equipment labor permits and incentives. Total expenses vary based on system size energy needs and local regulations.

Check out Solar Panel Installation Costs to learn how switching to solar power can help the environment and your pocketbook if you want to reduce your Kansas City electricity costs.

If you're not sure how much installing solar panels in Kansas City might cost Find out more about the costs and advantages of switching to sustainable energy by reading on.
How Solar Panels Work
Picture solar panels as little energy makers on your roof soaking up sunlight to create power. When the sun shines they start working their magic. Sunlight is converted into electricity by this magic and sent to an inverter.The electricity that the inverter transforms into the kind your home requires is now available for usage by your lights and appliances.

Solar energy not only helps the environment but may also lower your bill prices. Solar panels lessen the demand for fossil fuels that harm the environment. They love sunny days making more electricity when the sun shines bright.If you understand how solar panels operate, you might be able to decide whether or not they're the greatest option for both the environment and your house.
Benefits of Residential Solar

Using solar energy at home has several advantages. First it can save you money on your electricity bills giving you extra cash for other things. Second it's good for the environment reducing harmful pollution. Third solar panels can increase the value of your home making it more attractive to buyers. Finally, you can take pleasure in the freedom that comes with producing your own clean energy directly from your roof.

Another advantage is the reliability of solar power. The sun is always there and ready to provide energy unlike other sources that can run out.When you utilize solar panels it help to accelerate the transition to a brighter future. You will be helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and protect the environment for the coming generations. Solar electricity is a wise and ecologically friendly option for your house because of these benefits.
Types of Solar Energy Systems

There are two types of solar energy systems grid tied and off grid. Because grid-tied systems are connected to the local power grid that is why you can use both solar energy and grid power. for reducing bills and earning credits for more energy. On the other hand THESE are self-sufficient and store extra energy in batteries for use when sunshine isn't present.
Another type is the hybrid solar system which connects grid tied and off grid features. This system can store energy and can use grid power when needed offering flexibility.Instead of using electricity to heat water, solar energy is employed in solar water heating systems. Off grid systems,on the other hand are self sufficient and store extra energy in batteries for use when there isn't any sunlight.
Determining the Cost of Solar Panel Installation
To know how much solar panels cost, think about a few things. First think about the size of your home bigger homes might need more panels. Also where you live matters places with more sun might have lower costs. To cut costs, look for rebates or government assistance. To discover the best deal for you, get quotations from many solar businesses.

Remember even though solar panels might seem pricey at first they save money in the long run. By selling additional power, they can lower your electricity costs and possibly turn a profit for you. Even though it's a big decision, it might be worthwhile in the long term. Generic With this knowledge, you can easily decide solar panels are the best option for you and your budget.
The Process for Mounting Solar Panels on Your Roof
Installing solar panels on your roof is similar to figuring out a humorous puzzle. First experts visit to see if your roof is a good spot. Then they measure and plan where each panel will go. Next they attach strong mounts to keep the panels safe. Finally they put up the panels connect them and voila You're ready to make your own clean energy.
For the best solar power, your panels need lots of sunshine. So make sure there's nothing blocking the sun like big trees or buildings. Check on your panels now and then to keep them working great. Follow these simple steps and soon you'll be saving money and helping the planet with your solar power setup

Solar Panel Maintenance

Maintaining solar panel is easy just keep them clean from dirt. It is necessary to check for any shading from trees or objects blocking the sun. If there's any problem like a broken panel call a professional to fix it. In this way your solar panels will keep making electricity efficiently many years.

Cleaning your solar panels with water and a soft brush can be helpful. For them to remain functional, it's a good idea to perform this a few times a year. Make sure the inverter is operating correctly by keeping an eye on it as well. With these easy steps your solar panel system will stay in top shape giving you energy savings for a long peroid of time.
FAQS
How Much For Solar Panel Installation In Kansas City?
The cost of solar panel installation in Kansas City varies based on system size type and any available incentives. For accurate estimates it's best to reach out to local solar installers who can provide tailored information.

How many solar panels should I install?
The number of solar panels depends on your energy usage and roof size. A solar installer can assess your home to recommend the right amount for optimal energy production.

Where should solar panels be mounted?
Solar panels are typically mounted on rooftops to capture sunlight efficiently. For optimal performance ensure they face south or southwest direction with minimal shading.

At what angle should solar panels be installed?
For optimal efficiency, solar panels should normally be installed at a latitude-corresponding angle to your location. For personalized guidance consult with a local solar installer.

Conclusion
Thinking about solar panels in Kansas City means thinking about saving money and helping the planet. Learning about costs types of systems and how to take care of them makes it easier to make the switch. Installing solar panels on your roof is like solving a fun puzzle with steps to follow. When you talk to local installers they can give you advice that fits your home making your budget and the environment brighter for the future.

Meta Description
Discover the costs of solar panel installation in Kansas City. Learn about factors affecting prices and available incentives.
Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by liasmiram2567: 12:52pm On Apr 07
nlfpmod:

Ugodre

Not everyone is on BAND A.

Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by Tealcrestmedia(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07
What exactly is the purpose of all these wickedness? When you finish impoverishing Nigerians, what will you then rule? Broken people?

With all the resources we have, solar, hydro, hydrocarbon, etc we still think people need to pay through their nose for something a simple investment or policy can solve. Smh

These discos and gencos rights to electricity monopoly will need to be rescinded, let the market become open, so we can then buy from the most affordable provider.
Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by DestinyNigga: 2:16pm On Apr 07
Stop all this statistics jare. Na statistics we wan chop? 😂😂😂

Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by Berezuski: 3:04pm On Apr 07
Make we hear word
How many poor people get AC?

If you don't turn on all your 17 AC, the units go disappear?

About some 70 percent of Nigerians will leave everything on, even when not in used.(but there's a catch now)

If you must live like a big man, then you pay like big a man.
Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by mediclife1987(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07
nlfpmod:

Ugodre

I wonder how people were naive not to know that sef.

I put my 1.5HP AC on room temperature of 25°C, and on & off it occasionally to save cost.

I'm not on band A, and previously have few units left with 5k spent monthly on electricity. However with the installation of my AC, I'm hoping to be able to spend not more than 10k/month.

I get things to do with my money meen...
Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by Abagworo(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07
My 1st bill when I installed prepaid was over 400k in one month but now less than 60k after I put in place several measures. The culprit in my case was the heaters and AC. By heaters I mean the bathroom heater, induction cookers, iron, ring boilers and hot plates. Buy a solar inverter for your lights then install a central power switch in your master bedroom. The aim is to turn off the public power at will to avoid abuse by your household who don't understand the high bills. The light powered by inverter will stay on but they won't be able to use AC and heaters. Finally only turn on the switch according to what you can afford ie if your plan is to use 200 kw per day then once you've consumed up to 198 you turn off the switch and wait for the next day.

1 Like

Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by Charly68: 7:22pm On Apr 07
Tinubu said he is taking us through financial and economic reengineering... Let's enjoy the ride till it last ..
Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by ceejay80s(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07
AK481:
See This nonsense some paid Nigeria does ... they divert people from the main topic of protest to how to manage a bad situation .

How come only me see these things ?
We need to bring down this government of criminality, tinubu is getting his share from it that's why he approved it, tinubu will destroy u all if u don't fight back, he silenced many during lekki toll gate....
Tell me who ordered the shooting?
Torture sanwolu and he will tell u the truth
Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by princefunm: 10:04pm On Apr 07
If power is consistent, I'm not sure Nigerians will complain too much.

Everybody go just kaku theirself.

Na when person dey Band A and you no see light for 4 hours in one day.

Na there IKEDC pant go begin off nah.

If the light dey as e suppose dey, all man go coordinate.

No be by force to use AC. open window......or go shower.

Or kukuma switch to solar if you wan use AC.
Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by TheGift: 10:46pm On Apr 07
nlfpmod:

Ugodre

Spent all this time talking about ACs and not a single mention about inverter ACs, I.e energy saving ACs.

I have been using them for five years or more. It makes a significant difference to my power consumption
Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07
GloriousGbola:

1. Does cng work with the carburator you sold?

2 Where can one buy cng?

3. Where can one buy the cylinder/tube?

4. How does one fill the cylinder/tubes?

Boss There's a lot being done behind the scenes.

1. The LPG/NG carburetors I sold, plus the new batch I have all work with NG.

2.Location dependent, kindly refer to this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/8040438/cng-question-answer-public-sensitization#129083771

3. I sell.

4. 2 options . A. A proper CNG station when cylinder is strapped to a vehicle .

B. We fill it up for clients subscribed to our Service .

Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by BALLOSKI: 12:26pm On Apr 08
Ugodre de live for which area?
Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by BALLOSKI: 12:28pm On Apr 08
TheGift:

Spent all this time talking about ACs and not a single mention about inverter ACs, I.e energy saving ACs.

I have been using them for five years or more. It makes a significant difference to my power consumption
He mentioned inverter AC and how our environment doesn't help them to use the feature.
Re: Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre by willian10: 10:51am On Apr 09
Stanley08:
Inverter ACs work well if the installation is done well, service regularly and use the original gas. It's so cold in my room right now, I had to even increase the temperature to 22 degrees.

That's my current usage 506W and it includes
- 1.5HP LG inverter AC (L1 Power mode @ 22C)
- 565L Hisense fridge (double door)
- 90L Hisense fridge (small room fridge)
- Starlink (Dish + Router)
- 3 Deco X55 mesh routers
- 4 Security cameras & DVR

My brother, inverter ACs work well, just need to get the right technician to install and service it. I gave out my 1HP & 1.5HP inverter ACs a few years ago because "they weren't working well", till today the people I gave them to are enjoying it lol. The technician I had then wanted to kee me. I later had to spend money to buy the same ACs i gave out again. LMAO!

I will continue to advocate for inverter ACs infact LG inverter ACs to be specific because me I don't want to have an AC i won't want to turn on because I'm worried about my light bill. That and, I run this particular AC in my room 24/7 on my solar panels / batteries. Ire oh!
Why not just 1HP inverter AC instead of 1.5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Employ 100,000 Police Officers, Put CCTV In Major Towns & Cities / Amaechi: One Day, The Young Boys We Deprived Will Chase Us Out Of Abuja / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.