Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me (845 Views)

Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 / Okada Man Dumps 2 Slay Mamas On Their Way Out Inside Muddy Water (video) / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Illegal1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06
omoh......i dn tire for legit hustle..

i've been hustling since i was 18yrs,and now i'm currently 26yrs,yet notin to show for all hard works...no money.,no house..no grl frd,talk more of wife..notin notin..i'm the real defination of"work lyk elegant bt eat lyk an ant......menh i'm tired

thinking dn make head begin pain me...i can't continue lyk dis i swr..
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06
by all means, if thats what you wanna do then so be it.... but remember, many that went that way ended up 6 feet under.

a good criminal is a DEAD CRIMINAL!
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by brain54(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06
The funny thing be say...

Na people like you dey go do crime and they go catch you on your first try!

8 Likes

Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by wittywriter: 8:58pm On Apr 06
Illegal1:

i've been hustling since i was 18yrs,and now i'm currently 26yrs,yet notin to show for all hard works...no money.,no house..no grl frd,talk more of wife..notin notin..i'm the real defination of"work lyk elegant bt eat lyk an ant......menh i'm tired

Can you browse for @least 2 to 5 hours daily ...do you have a flexible mind to get mentored towards earning @least $100 monthly...can you afford @least 5gig worth of subscription for Internet access monthly?.. If yes then
Join the balling geng by adopting Smart-Work rather than hastle like hustle.
Drop your digits I'll link you up....you just need the right mentorship to hold you by the hand towards a fulfilling online income means.
OB7Foreva:
Hope there won't be a fee to pay

Wittyness
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by ASAPFERG: 9:04pm On Apr 06
Go and do yahoo na

1 Like

Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by OB7Foreva(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06
Hope there won't be a fee to pay
wittywriter:

Can you browse for @least 2 to 5 hours daily ...do you have a flexible mind to get mentored towards earning @least $100 monthly...can you afford @least 5gig worth of subscription for Internet access monthly?.. If yes then
Drop your digits I'll link you up....you just need the right mentorship to hold you by the hand towards a fulfilling online income means.

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Jeon(f): 9:33pm On Apr 06
Whoever the Earth is against can never be productive or fruitful. I pray make your own no be like dat.

4 Likes

Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Illegal1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06
brain54:
The funny thing be say...

Na people like you dey go do crime and they go catch you on your first try!

omoh........u funny sha

1 Like

Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Illegal1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06
ASAPFERG:
Go and do yahoo na

omoh.......anytin wen make me enter yahoo today,na to do plus up direct(yahoo ritual)bcus me no fit wait long for client to pay..
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by brain54(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06
Illegal1:

omoh........u funny sha
Na true na...

You go come dey shout na my first time... Na my first time but nobody go even believe you. They go say you don dey do am for long!
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Reminderz: 9:51pm On Apr 06
you said you've been hustling since you turned 18, I get, as for some or most men, we were made to experience life early... even as low as 16... the question I would like to ask is, what did you do? what's the nature of your job? did you in any way go to school or learn a marketable skill? did you have any hand skills you learnt?

what about any of your family? is there no one to help? sometimes you might just be hustling, living from hand to mouth without building for the future... all the hustles you engages in simply only caters for what will get into your stomach for that day and not for the future... sometimes we claim we are busy working, but the work we do aren't making us productive or helps us in developing ourselves... what can you do? since you're 26, you're still quite young, you can still press the restart button and learn a skill or trade...

engaging in crime to get riches might seem to be an easy fix for all these suffering, but at the long run, the end won't justify the means and you might end up regretting for the rest of your life, and that's if you don't even lose yourself in the process... so my brother, there's still time, don't lose hope, keep toiling, seek connections and very soon, breakthrough will happen...

8 Likes

Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Illegal1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06
brain54:

Na true na...

You go come dey shout na my first time... Na my first time but nobody go even believe you. They go say you don dey do am for long!

omoh.........guy abeg no dey make me laff dis night,...i no get joy i swr
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by FRANCISTOWN: 10:07pm On Apr 06
Whatever you do is up to you alone. Your politicians are stealing the public funds for themselves and they are daily waxing stronger.

Your pastors are steadily scamming their members and they are daily waxing stronger.

You don't get punished for doing evil. You are punished for getting caught.
The NO.1 thing on your plan should be.
1. How to not be caught
2. If caught, how to avoid punishment.

Once you are able to fix the two above. You are free to commit any crime.

5 Likes

Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by pansophist(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06
You must make peace with the fact that you come from a country where other men before you have done everything possible to make life harder for the present and future generations.

It is easy to think that you are not successful because you are lazy, or cursed, but in the case of people from the underdeveloped and poorer parts of the world, unforeseen structures render all your effort a waste.

You are probably not a serial killer or a genocidal maniac like Hitler, but those guys by virtue of their natonality will enjoy far more privilege than a righteous Sudanese.

Unless you are willing to work extremely hard, a genius or something, it is sad to say, but the struggle may be everlasting unless you go out of that system to a better one where your effort counts, eg, migration.

All in all, I wish you all the best.

9 Likes

Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Illegal1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06
[quote author=Reminderz post=129303665]
sometimes you might just be hustling, living from hand to mouth without building for the future... all the hustles you engages in simply only caters for what will get into your stomach for that day and not for the future... sometimes we claim we are busy working, but the work we do aren't making us productive or helps us in developing ourselves... what can you do? since you're 26, you're still quite young, you can still press the restart button and learn a skill or trade...

omoh..........tnx bro for ur advice,i really appreciate.
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by illicit(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06
Sha no shed innocent blood

Na beg I beg u....

🙏
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Okoroawusa: 10:47pm On Apr 06
I wish you all the best in crime
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Haakeem(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06
Jeon:
Whoever the Earth is against can never be productive or fruitful. I pray make your own no be like dat.
Na your pa le own be like that.

Person post watin they burden am and this is what you have to say.
I pity your husband.

2 Likes

Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Haakeem(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06
Reminderz:
you said you've been hustling since you turned 18, I get, as for some or most men, we were made to experience life early... even as low as 16... the question I would like to ask is, what did you do? what's the nature of your job? did you in any way go to school or learn a marketable skill? did you have any hand skills you learnt?

what about any of your family? is there no one to help? sometimes you might just be hustling, living from hand to mouth without building for the future... all the hustles you engages in simply only caters for what will get into your stomach for that day and not for the future... sometimes we claim we are busy working, but the work we do aren't making us productive or helps us in developing ourselves... what can you do? since you're 26, you're still quite young, you can still press the restart button and learn a skill or trade...

engaging in crime to get riches might seem to be an easy fix for all these suffering, but at the long run, the end won't justify the means and you might end up regretting for the rest of your life, and that's if you don't even lose yourself in the process... so my brother, there's still time, don't lose hope, keep toiling, seek connections and very soon, breakthrough will happen...
Can't you be his connection?
All this stîngy set of people, they can only give advise but would not help you.
Go to hel1 with your words of encouragement sha
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by chatinent: 11:25pm On Apr 06
I can teach you research writing for ₦100k.

And you can earn yourself over a million monthly if you are as smart as I am.
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Starboytwo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06
Bro na crime sure pass, who get time to dey do office work.

Don't get caught Sha.

2 Likes

Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by ASAPFERG: 11:56am On Apr 07
Illegal1:

omoh.......anytin wen make me enter yahoo today,na to do plus up direct(yahoo ritual)bcus me no fit wait long for client to pay..

Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by ASAPFERG: 11:57am On Apr 07
Illegal1:

na you come know.
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Emmanuel30a2: 3:16pm On Apr 07
[quote author=illicit post=129304324]Sha no shed innocent blood

Na beg I beg u....
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Sapasenator: 3:25pm On Apr 07
Haakeem:
Can't you be his connection?
All this stîngy set of people, they can only give advise but would not help you.
Go to hel1 with your words of encouragement sha

Cant you help op too?
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Ejanlaa: 10:50pm On Apr 07
wittywriter:

Wittyness
My whatsap is on my siggy but I’ll put it out pls help my life
I’m same age with the op
Zero9o77three33 zere4o
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Raymondson(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11
wittywriter:

Wittyness

Don't do any business with this boy. He is a scammer
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Negroid001(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11
Illegal1:

Do what you have to do bro.

I remember the time i wanted to learn g, after 3 years in the animation industry no positive results, just firms and clients using my head to play football with deadlines. I approached a friend who was steady cashing out. He set up all the tools on my laptop on my phone, gave me format and all. Same day, my samsung fell and broke and my laptop refused to come on the same week. Deep inside, I knew it's not my way.
I'm agnostic, no moral justification between right and wrong. It's not just in my DNA to scam anyone. I sincerely despise it.
Not saying I'm regretting I didn't delve into it. I'm indifferent.

Bro do you. Me i get luck say i get skills. I mean like really mad skills. I'm contended with what it earns me. Even tho my friends and acquaintances that are into fraud are making way beyond. I'm just satisfied. Taking it 1 step at a time.

Do it if you have no other option.
Your forefathers were scammed.
Your government is scamming you.
Pastors dey cash out, imams too.
You can join the bandwagon.
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by dkidd: 1:20pm On Apr 11
Illegal1:

Lol small pikin like u dey complain say life hard. U never apply urself well. Use one whole year take run the sacrifice. Just forget everything enjoyment. I advise u learn a tech skill. When ur well grounded after dedicating ur time and efforts plus money if necessary. Come back to this thread and testify
Re: It Seem Crime Is The Only Way Out For Me by Emmanuel30a: 6:48am On Apr 12
Illegal1:

So, you don't know what to do with your prime time? It is crime! Do crime...it is your time to do crime... Even your name says illegal... So, you can't be tall or stand tall; if you can't do illegal... Just remember me when illegal don makes u tall and standing... Mind you, when you are doing illegal; always drink paraga and regal... Maamu siga... Be smoking cigarette... Alice kruger, lady gaga, steven seagal are all doing illegal to be tall and standing tall...

(1) (Reply)

One Thing You Think Is Really Not Worth It? / Laughable: But Its A Latest Discovery / Is Your Relationship Suffering From Emotional Infidelity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.