Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 (4148 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Hook Up And Prostitution? Picture Added+18 / Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Gee64: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sometimes I ask myself this question whenever I drive through the streets at nights and see young and pretty ladies dressed seducively, soliciting for patronage.

Is this what poverty has reduced our daughters to?

5 Likes

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Anny69: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
Who are patronizing them? Tables and chairs? Nonsense misogynist.

12 Likes

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Gee64: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
It's like, Eve tempting Adam with kpekus!

Without the temptation of seeing them half-unclothed on our streets our emotional stability would not leave us. Imagine a girl showing her endowment..raw to a vulnerable man!
Anny69:

4 Likes

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Little21: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gee64:
Sometimes I ask myself this question whenever I drive through the streets at nights and see young and pretty ladies dressed seducively, soliciting for patronage.

No respectfully man will patronize them, only men like them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by LikeAking: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gee64:

Mind ya biz..

Leave women alone..

Every man want to tell women how to live their life..

Focus on creating and inventing things..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Harddiskng(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gee64:

It has nothing to do with poverty, i can tell you for a fact that there are daughters of well-to-do people into hookup. Besides how much does one need to feed.

These girls into prostitution are as greedy and lazy as they come. Even if they are offered decent jobs, they would rather prostitute. To them it’s good easy money.

6 Likes

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
grin

If men are sensible prostitution can never exist. This is a fact. But because majority of men are senseless that's why prostitution exist. Pure and simple.

Please the op should answer the simple question. From who do prostitutes make money from. Of course from men who pay so much money that they hardly give the mother who gave birth to them.

Is it not foolishness of men that created prostitution because we are able to play on your stupid!ty by milking you.

If prostitution is cancelled today. It is the same men that will run riot like he goats.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Macmilla(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gee64:

The only means of earning money that doesn't require any form of skill or knowledge. All you need is be available.

1 Like

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by TinubuThief: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2023
Anny69:
Ha!
Anny69 this one wey you dey para like this, na the work you dey do?

5 Likes

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Goodlady(f): 1:11am On Oct 07, 2023
Gee64:

Absolutely NOT!
Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Whatisurproblem(m): 4:46am On Oct 07, 2023
Anny69:
is that what you do? Why are you pained?

1 Like

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Nairalander248: 6:00am On Oct 07, 2023
Anny69:

Seems this post touch you cry

3 Likes

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by VinnyBaba: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2023
YES!

because making Money legitimately is HARD for Guys, let alone Ladies.😔😒

So, The temptation to use TOWTOW For Profits/Gains is always there.😕😒
Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Anny69: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2023
Disgusting beings. We need less of y'all on Earth. Spits.

Edit: If any of you germs should mention me I won't respond, you won't ruin my beautiful morning.

Whatisurproblem:
is that what you do? Why are you pained?

Nairalander248:
Seems this post touch you cry

TinubuThief:

Ha!
Anny69 this one wey you dey para like this, na the work you dey do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2023
Anny69:

you are the one who is disgusting here, you are still pained. I can't help you oh
Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Nairalander248: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2023
Anny69:

Edit: If any of you germs should mention me I won't respond, you won't ruin my beautiful morning.

Sorry ooh repented one.
Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
It’s because Hard work doesn’t pay in Nigeria dey hustle day and night for partly 30k or outing the current economic realities when one night of hook up can fetch 200k or so
Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by fabidamilola(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
It is d oldest profession
Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
As long as men keep paying for sex, women will keep selling their bodies. It's a two way thing.

1 Like

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by xana101: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
Oluwadarasimi19:
As long as men keep paying for sex, women will keep selling their bodies. It's a two way thing.
paying for zex is not the problem but oayibg so much for a random girl is stupidity. U should not pay more than 3k short time or 6k till down. How on earth will u give a prostitute 20k. For what. Ashawo/prostitute/runs girl/hookup or any name hence u paying for swx should not be more than the. Mentioned except she’s ur wife ir girlfriend u intend getting married to.
Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by Mygoodnessx(f): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2023
It seems to be the easiest way cos you want to work, these men would want to sleep with you before giving you a job, you need help , they'll still want to sleep with you...so why not sell to them instead . it's a win win if you ask me 🤣

1 Like

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by drimzsmoke(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2023
Little21:

No respectfully man will patronize them, only men like them.

Re: Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18 by drimzsmoke(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

If men are sensible prostitution can never exist. This is a fact. But because majority of men are senseless that's why prostitution exist. Pure and simple.

Please the op should answer the simple question. From who do prostitutes make money from. Of course from men who pay so much money that they hardly give the mother who gave birth to them.

Is it not foolishness of men that created prostitution because we are able to play on your stupid!ty by milking you.

If prostitution is cancelled today. It is the same men that will run riot like he goats.

Listen to Agidigbo by Reminisce

(1) (Reply)

How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives / Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. / Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.