Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

LASG Threatens To Seal Supermarkets Over Non-disclosure Of Price Tags On Product - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LASG Threatens To Seal Supermarkets Over Non-disclosure Of Price Tags On Product (20277 Views)

Court Freezes 3 Firms’ Accounts Over Non-Disclosure Of Lifted Crude Oil / Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 / Disclosure Of Customer BVN Subject To Court Order, CBN Tells Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: LASG Threatens To Seal Supermarkets Over Non-disclosure Of Price Tags On Product by Mandate1: 6:26pm On Apr 07
Bahamas95:
I am not saying the so-called leaders are saints but the masses are also one of the major problems of Nigeria.

I was born and raised in Nigeria so I know what I am talking about, don't pretend as if you don't know how Nigerians behave. Most Nigerians are wicked in nature, I saw pure witchcraft during the cash scarcity.

Even if fuel is reduced to N200per litre today it would still take ages before they comply because of greed/wickedness.
do you have a business or run one? A businessman will always based decision on the forces of demand and supply and on speculation. The current hardship and inflation in Nigeria is govt instigated. So blame them appropriately.

Just recently, you and I witnessed another tsunami in electricity price increment, snf tomorrow you'll blame businesses for increasing prices. For every cost increment in production, the final consumer bears the brunt. This is simple economics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banks To Shut Down ATMs Over Fuel Scarcity / Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful / Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.