Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

“Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo (31349 Views)

Defamation: Facebook User Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey, Mercy Chinwo / "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by temptnow: 8:39am On Apr 07
if they dont arrest this boy and charge him to court to come and explain when bassey had sex with chinwo, i would have to step in to take him to court myself.

1 Like

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by FashionCookie(f): 8:39am On Apr 07
Mtchewww....jokers!
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Oscarchims: 8:40am On Apr 07
Clout chasing go put people for trouble... Making accusations with no iota of fact... Tufiakwa
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by bolaayenimo: 8:43am On Apr 07
Lies.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by AmotekunSW: 8:43am On Apr 07
Evangelism by scapegoatism.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Regex: 8:44am On Apr 07
This is pure gaslighting. It was funny when they started it and now they want to serve an imaginary sky daddy?

1 Like

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by temptnow: 8:44am On Apr 07
damoobaba:

Dont we have freedom of expression again in Nigeria, i just say make i ask.
freedom expression yourself, dont use it to destroy someone else reputation. its in the social media law in nigeria. even very dark man confirmed it recently.

3 Likes

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Debest49ja: 8:45am On Apr 07
Am sure chiwe husband will run the DNA test. Trust any woman @ chiwe age that's ur business

1 Like

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by fawaz050(m): 8:45am On Apr 07
Is their God different from the one you're currently serving? Weyrey boi grin

2 Likes

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by janvier27(m): 8:46am On Apr 07
Let the law take its course
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by fawaz050(m): 8:46am On Apr 07
temptnow:
if they dont arrest this boy and charge him to court to come and explain when bassey had sex with chinwo, i would have to step in to take him to court myself.

Prosecutor baaba grin
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Martinez39s(m): 8:49am On Apr 07
Obviously, this nasty scum isn't remorseful or sincere in his plea, this is how nasty scums like him are. He now uses Mercy Chinwo's and Mr. Bassey's religious sentiments to attempt manipulating them into dropping the case. Had he not been sued, he wouldn't be begging. Mess around, and find out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Cantonese: 8:49am On Apr 07
virginboy1:
Very weighty allegations....This DNA wahala go just dey cause issues up and down ... "But I am sure Chinwo husband will run the DNA Test codely to have rest of mind ... lipsrsealed"

But people on twitter making this kind of allegations get mind ooo...Twitter is not really anonymous like Nairaland ...But Why the guy self dey cry ...maybe him wan trend ..e fit trend for jail last last.... grin

Not just weighty, but completely irresponsible and reckless. That was a joke taken too far. Comedians think that they can just say defamatory things against just anyone of their choice and get away with it.

With nothing to hold onto; with no finance to pay the cost of such libelous statements, why then make such wicked comments?

Hopefully some of these comedians are taught very sound lessons financially through the courts.

3 Likes

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by hotseat: 8:49am On Apr 07
Some people erroneously believe that freedom of speech is a license for slander and libel.

Just to trend or catch cruise, as they call it, some people go all out to peddle falsehoods and blatant lies in order to bring their targets to disrepute.

To err is human; but to deliberately "err" is wickedness at its peak!

Now, he wants to serve Bassey's God by fire by thunder!

Kikikikiki- kiakiakiakia!

@hotseat

1 Like

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Treasure17(m): 8:50am On Apr 07
The bible says be swift to listen but slow to react. He should should be forgiven and face the consequences accordingly.

1 Like

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by drlaykay(m): 8:50am On Apr 07
damoobaba:

There's freedom of expression supported by law, there's libel which is an offence and there's character assassination which is equally an offence.
There's a thin line between all these. He has broken the law and he should be punished.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Cantonese: 8:51am On Apr 07
Proudman1:
I'm not in any way in support of the guy. But anyone can see that striking resemblance.

It's good to be all nice and pretend that it's none of your business.

But the resemblance is there. It's uncanny

You can choose to be an interested party in the case. Also help him pay the costs in the end.

1 Like

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by CAPTIVATOR: 8:52am On Apr 07
Debest49ja:

Am sure chiwe husband will run the DNA test. Trust any woman @ chiwe age that's ur business

Some statements just mess with your head even if they are untrue , I can't imagine the mood of that man ever since This whole saga. Even if Mercy is innocent, the enemy has planted a deadly seed.

3 Likes

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Proudman1: 8:53am On Apr 07
Cantonese:

You can choose to be an interested party in the case. Also help him pay the costs in the end.
anyone holding you?
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Kusu12: 8:54am On Apr 07
The way of obirodents, spew thrash, wail and peddle falsehood on social media but become soft like dodo when it becomes legal issue. That's their way. Like Kanu, like Ojukwu, like deluded obirodents. All are empty chest beaters.

2 Likes

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Pandew: 8:54am On Apr 07
Which god you been dey serve before... all this na wash... Bassey pls send am to kirikiri. This will teach a lot of people hoe to tame their fingers when typing to make quick comment on a matter.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by AbuTwins: 8:56am On Apr 07
Almost Every pastor has a special God this days!

God of Chosen!
God of Adeboye!
God of Babalola!
God of Orimolade!
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Honestey: 8:56am On Apr 07
After looking for attention at the expense of other people's public image and you finally got it, why now weeping like a kid who lost his favorite toy?
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by victorVIC1(m): 8:57am On Apr 07
Offpoint1:
grin Nice tactic, he can't reject that offer grin
That guy is smart.

I don't even the both singers cuz I don't listen to gospel songs.... Abeg is the allegations true? I mean the resemblance?

If it's true, DNA should be secretly conducted at the early stage.

I fear godly people more than the so called unbelievers. People tend to let their guard down when "God" name is involve and that's dangerous

The baby looks just like his dad.

1 Like

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by sophirebenitez: 8:58am On Apr 07
He has forgiven you. But the law must take its course.

Comprende?
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by treatise: 9:01am On Apr 07
PlasmaTV:
Serve God from prison. You will do jail ooo.
Or damages of N500m or both 😂
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by theamazonguru(m): 9:03am On Apr 07
damoobaba:

Lol.
Of course there is freedom of speech but that freedom is not guaranteed after making the speech..
Especially when it involves a weighty allegation that impacts so much on the other party's integrity, name and brand.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:04am On Apr 07
The beauty about our God is you can serve him from anywhere. Even in kirikiri
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by tachia406: 9:05am On Apr 07
But to talk truth, the semblance is there. No be pesin wey first go court na im be innocent sha
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Sirianese: 9:10am On Apr 07
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhEwPO-dQcA

See Nigeria man everything in his life is a scam even his religion grin
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by ubee(m): 9:10am On Apr 07
People like you are the worst! You are trying to hide behind the cloak of pretense in pointing out that the child really looks like Nathaniel, just stopping short if going full blast in claiming that it is Nathaniel's child like this comedian did, so that you cannot be easily identified as a trouble maker making criminal allegations.
You are a coward. What has the child looking like Nathaniel got to do with anything?
There's a point I have been putting forth to all the defamatory gossip peddlers like you and your ilk who loves engaging in this disrespectful gossip. - If Mercy and Nathaniel were not musical associates who have severally toured together, not a single person across the whole social media and country as a whole would have seen any resemblance anywhere. There would have been no such observation and story.

Yeye people.
Proudman1:
I'm not in any way in support of the guy. But anyone can see that striking resemblance.

It's good to be all nice and pretend that it's none of your business.

But the resemblance is there. It's uncanny

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose / 5 Nigerian Grammy Award Winners You Probably Haven’t Heard Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.