Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

“Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo (31329 Views)

Defamation: Facebook User Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey, Mercy Chinwo / "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by bentenny(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07
Buttomline: Mind your business whenever you are on a social media platform unless you have proof of your allegation!
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by ComeToJesus: 2:43pm On Apr 07
Proudman1:
I'm not in any way in support of the guy. But anyone can see that striking resemblance.

It's good to be all nice and pretend that it's none of your business.

But the resemblance is there. It's uncanny

When you receive your own invitation, don't disturb our peaceful and quiet reading here o..
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by lacasera14(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07
The guy won't go to jail. All these suits end outside the court. They are hardly serious.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by ComeToJesus: 2:46pm On Apr 07
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhEwPO-dQcA

How can a grown up like this be all shades of puerility? This one escaped the drills of adulthood and manhood.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by HisaacPlus: 2:54pm On Apr 07
damoobaba:

Dont we have freedom of expression again in Nigeria, i just say make i ask.
This query reveals the pool of ignorance you're feeding from
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by gassbee: 3:28pm On Apr 07
damoobaba:

you accuse someone falsely without proof of fathering someone's son and u expect the person to keep calm and allow u go scotfree, the law needs to use someone as scapegoat to enable them guide their utterances.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Dpharisee: 3:55pm On Apr 07
Proudman1:
I'm not in any way in support of the guy. But anyone can see that striking resemblance.

It's good to be all nice and pretend that it's none of your business.

But the resemblance is there. It's uncanny
Use your real name write this thing if you no go go prison
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07
Adammamon:
I thought he’s a forgiving God.
No be God him offend
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by TheArrowhead(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by ThothHermes: 4:26pm On Apr 07
PlasmaTV:
Serve God from prison. You will do jail ooo.
Why would he go to prison?
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Asswipemod: 4:39pm On Apr 07
seunmsg:
He should forgive him after the court case is settled. He can serve his God from prison.

I have always known that you're mean, Kadoso. Ahah! It's not good now. Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Blessed are the merciful. Christ was called a glutton, a drunk and friend of corrupt people but he sued no soul to court. Maybe Bassey and that Chinwo chicken actually have skeletons in their cupboard because the venom with which they're suing is high. Haba!
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Proudman1: 5:04pm On Apr 07
Dpharisee:

Use your real name write this thing if you no go go prison
why don't you use your real name to write your own abi u be coward?
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Proudman1: 5:04pm On Apr 07
ComeToJesus:

When you receive your own invitation, don't disturb our peaceful and quiet reading here o..
you are disturbing me now undecided
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Proudman1: 5:05pm On Apr 07
RockyEyo:

And it's ur business how?
All this Gen z sef u guys need to kw where and when to drw the line..... in any case let him go and discuss the matter in court abi sheba na him freedom of speech right him dey exercise.... radarada oshi
it's everyone's business the moment you share it online. Get sense undecided
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Goodlady(f): 5:17pm On Apr 07
AmotekunSW:
Evangelism by scapegoatism.
Call it whatever you liked. Meanwhile, I just read ya troll and abuse to me. You called me a thing, threatened me and even abused my parent.
Which command of Amotekun are you?

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Image123(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07
Proudman1:
I'm saying it with my full chest. Y don't you drop ur own contact details f*ol?

coward with a small c.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by ehissi(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07
Proudman1:
I've said it already. If you don't see any resemblance you're either blind or a liar

Kirikiri watery beans is calling you. Na this kind talk na E make this thread possible.

You seem to be in the mood to wanna make history like this guy..... grin
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by maxzzo1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 07
Abeg let him face d music....
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by ttbaba(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07
O ni bo nbe....
You no go escape it
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by AmotekunSW: 7:54pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:

Call it whatever you liked. Meanwhile, I just read ya troll and abuse to me. You called me a thing, threatened me and even abused my parent.
Which command of Amotekun are you?

I'm part of the Anti-Foolishness Task Force. We handle things like you.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Goodlady(f): 7:59pm On Apr 07
AmotekunSW:

I'm part of the Anti-Foolishness Task Force. We handle things like you.
Then you d be referred there. Count charges against you.
1. Calling me unprintable names
2. Emotional blackmail
3. Cyber stalking
4. Cyber bullying
5. Online troll
6. Abusing my parent
AmotekunSW:

Abakaliki Command
7. Lying about ya location.
Amotekun Corps are law abiding and ll not v an uncouth person like you among them.
No post from you to promote the Corps but you are here bullying me.
Eat bread to reset ya brain!

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by AmotekunSW: 8:03pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:

Then you d be referred there. Count charges against you.
1. Calling me unprintable names
2. Emotional blackmail
3. Cyber stalking
4. Cyber bullying
5. Online troll
6. Abusing my parent

Lying you

All these charges for only me?

I'm honoured.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Goodlady(f): 8:06pm On Apr 07
AmotekunSW:

All these charges for only me?

I'm honoured.
For honouring it, count charge no 8: For claiming you are a member of security agency without moral evidence.
9. Cos you are jobless
10. For roaming nairaland bullying women.
11. For making me v emotional trauma
12. For wasting my data & battery.
More to follow!
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by AmotekunSW: 8:11pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:

For honouring it, count charge no 8: For claiming you are a member of security agency without moral evidence.
9. Cos you are jobless
10. For roaming nairaland bullying women.
11. For making me v emotional trauma
12. For wasting my data & battery.
More to follow!

All these for only me?
This is what you call uncommon favour.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Goodlady(f): 8:14pm On Apr 07
AmotekunSW:

All these for only me?
This is what you call uncommon favour.
Has it been that I knew you, I d v given you a dirty slap.

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Proudman1: 8:25pm On Apr 07
Image123:

coward with a small c.
fo*l with 8 Os
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by RockyEyo(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07
Proudman1:
it's everyone's business the moment you share it online. Get sense undecided
Let's see what the Law will have to say about that.... we go soon kw who get sense
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Elofunem1: 9:31pm On Apr 07
Which God em they serve before? grin
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by ablejesus26(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07
damoobaba:

Freedom of expression is not an excuse for defamation.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Cantonese: 9:37pm On Apr 07
Reelmii:
i just wonder the nonsense resemblance they all keep seeing....babies wey be say their face changes as they grow, u cant really tell who a child looks like from birth....a baby can look like the mum at birth but by the time that child is like 3..the child can take the father's look

Hmmm.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Psoul(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07
Deasegun19:
Chai,

Is that tears from aboniki or onions?

Radarada

Na comedy him wan do for us.

1 Like

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Harrynight(m): 12:38am On Apr 08
PlasmaTV:
Serve God from prison. You will do jail ooo.

Do jail for what?

What evidence is there that the allegations are not true or true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shina Peters Performs At Omotola's 40th Birthday: Omosexy, Dele Momodu Dance / Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos / Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.