Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

“Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo (31350 Views)

Defamation: Facebook User Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey, Mercy Chinwo / "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Malawian(m): 10:49am On Apr 07
That pikin no resemble any of the parents.

The pikin still no collect the complexion of any of the parents.

One day we go sabi wetin dey sup.

If anybody come arrest me for "defamation" then you go prove your own defamation allegations by doing the DNA test.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by tfelicityk(m): 10:57am On Apr 07
Say No To Crimes and other vices...
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by RealEmilokan: 11:05am On Apr 07
Lamba!! cheesy
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Proudman1: 11:08am On Apr 07
ehissi:

It's like you and this guy dey the same whatsapp group ba? Talk wetin you wan serve now before you reach station ooo.....
I've said it already. If you don't see any resemblance you're either blind or a liar
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Jack83: 11:09am On Apr 07
Nonsense. What would they gain from the suit? He feels it's easy to win claims in court?
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by soccerlite: 11:10am On Apr 07
Why did bassey fill a legal suit against him
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by emperor4love(m): 11:23am On Apr 07
So wat if dna proof him last hoe we go do am because if u file such den de dna is going to be tested to proof me wrong
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Osanoghodua1: 11:59am On Apr 07
Let him test prison first, he should give his life to Jesus in the prison. Children of beliad, accursed children. This is not Daddy G.O or Bishop David Oyedipo that you rubbish. Deal with vagabons.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by pretydiva(f): 12:09pm On Apr 07
They have forgiven you but you will still serve your jail term.

At least, this should serve as deterrent to others
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Image123(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07
Proudman1:
I'm not in any way in support of the guy. But anyone can see that striking resemblance.

It's good to be all nice and pretend that it's none of your business.

But the resemblance is there. It's uncanny

Bros say yours with your full chest without pretending. Drop your name and address or make a video, the lesson is available for more.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Kokomaster69: 12:15pm On Apr 07
I am not in support of the guy for what he did and I don't encourage that behavior.
A lot of people are saying that the child has a striking resemblance of Nathaniel Bassey. Though, I haven't seen the video or picture of the child.

What if Mercy's husband conducts coded DNA test in the future and yawa come gas ?

Anyways, I wish their marriage well oo
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Lordsonn: 12:15pm On Apr 07
You can serve God in prison. No distractions there. That's is the best place to be and serve God very well
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by jogojogo: 12:20pm On Apr 07
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhEwPO-dQcA

That's allegation too weighty
He should face the law
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Bfly: 12:27pm On Apr 07
Which one is his God, My God and someone’s Good flying around?
Internet keeps dulling the mind of Average Nigerians.

Gen Z ideology is just too wack. They better face social media and tech where they are relevant
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by betshopagent(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
This one is looking for attention.

grin. He should have kept quiet because as a man, not everything you sees that you says. What he said is 100 percent but he shouldn't have typed.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by shoprite: 12:31pm On Apr 07
damoobaba:

Dont we have freedom of expression again in Nigeria, i just say make i ask.

Actually we do and he made use of the freedom albeit in a wrong way. Nathaniel Bassey also has rights too and that is why he has taken the legal option . . .So you see, where your rights end the other fellow's rights will begin! undecided

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by erniok(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07
damoobaba:

Dont we have freedom of expression again in Nigeria, i just say make i ask.
There's a difference between freedom of expression and defamation of character as in this case.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by kingmaster2009: 1:01pm On Apr 07
Go and face your music..in court...

An old man like you doesn't know that there is a law called defamation of character or libel ...then go explain to you when you get to court.

Even some social media influencers need to go through this experience.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by UrPapa: 1:04pm On Apr 07
If the family had crashed, he would have be gallivanting around now
He go don collect endorsements sef
He should learn
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by flexyrule(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07
valentineuwakwe:

Calm down bro....dats why its called social media
Oya Na. Keep condoning rubbish, all in the name of social media.

Till the day it causes you irreparable damage. Then you'll know that it's serious matter.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by KillahPriest: 1:15pm On Apr 07
virginboy1:
Very weighty allegations....This DNA wahala go just dey cause issues up and down ... "But I am sure Chinwo husband will run the DNA Test codely to have rest of mind ... lipsrsealed"

But people on twitter making this kind of allegations get mind ooo...Twitter is not really anonymous like Nairaland ...But Why the guy self dey cry ...maybe him wan trend ..e fit trend for jail last last.... grin
there's no single anonymity on the internet so don't let government have your time if not, you'll find out the hard way
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by VIKTO83(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07
But what if after so many years and it's revealed that Bassy is the father? Then this guy would have served like 1years I'm prison?
I mean just in case ooo.
Then what happens?

Let's crack our brains small
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Agugbadin: 1:29pm On Apr 07
Let him face the full weight of the law.Igbos are found of maliciously spreading lies about people.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Proudman1: 1:34pm On Apr 07
Image123:

Bros say yours with your full chest without pretending. Drop your name and address or make a video, the lesson is available for more.
I'm saying it with my full chest. Y don't you drop ur own contact details f*ol?
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Stevenbright(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07
The best thing to do is for the accused to clear his name by sponsoring the DNA of the baby, his own and that of the father of the baby. After which a clear cut case can be prosecuted!!

All that is happening right now is just emotional tantrums!!
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Reelmii: 2:04pm On Apr 07
Cantonese:

You can choose to be an interested party in the case. Also help him pay the costs in the end.
i just wonder the nonsense resemblance they all keep seeing....babies wey be say their face changes as they grow, u cant really tell who a child looks like from birth....a baby can look like the mum at birth but by the time that child is like 3..the child can take the father's look
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Adammamon: 2:08pm On Apr 07
I thought he’s a forgiving God.

YoungBlackRico:
The beauty about our God is you can serve him from anywhere. Even in kirikiri
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Tonnyray: 2:10pm On Apr 07
Reelmii:
i just wonder the nonsense resemblance they all keep seeing....babies wey be say their face changes as they grow,[b][/b] u cant really tell who a child looks like from birth....a baby can look like the mum at birth but by the time that child is like 3..the child can take the father's look
Don't mind the ignorant f00ls.
Unfortunately they are the loudest in the SM space.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Adammamon: 2:11pm On Apr 07
So your God forgive but it still punishes the sinner after being forgiving? Please explain further

Angelfrost:
My brother, your sins have since been forgiven by God.

However, you need to be taught a lesson.

Scapegoats are necessary, so that others will learn to behave online. cool

It's nothing personal!

Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by RockyEyo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07
Proudman1:
I'm not in any way in support of the guy. But anyone can see that striking resemblance.

It's good to be all nice and pretend that it's none of your business.

But the resemblance is there. It's uncanny

And it's ur business how?
All this Gen z sef u guys need to kw where and when to drw the line..... in any case let him go and discuss the matter in court abi sheba na him freedom of speech right him dey exercise.... radarada oshi
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Angelfrost(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07
Adammamon:
So your God forgive but it still punishes the sinner after being forgiving? Please explain further

Forgiveness and Penance are two different things...!

Forgiving alone might create room for repeat offenses.

Punishment and Penance on the hand, create a lasting foundation for abstinence.
Re: “Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo by Adammamon: 2:31pm On Apr 07
According to which scripture?

Angelfrost:

Forgiveness and Penance are two different things...!

Forgiving alone might create room for repeat offenses.

Punishment and Penance on the hand, create a lasting foundation for abstinence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Grammy Award Winners You Probably Haven’t Heard Of / Tiwa Savage & Son, Jamil Balogun Serving Too Much Swag At Opening Of Pop Up Shop / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.