Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,919 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu (17657 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Bfly: 8:42pm On Apr 07
Kalu, But right now he is on the wrong path playing around making the masses suffering abi?
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by CharlotteFlair: 8:45pm On Apr 07
Mandesz:

U are like a person his wife is bin fvck but was made a gatekeeper for anyone coming.
Congrats for this level of loyalty.
One day you'll be wise.
Awusubillahi!
You mean coronaviruspro is a cuckold?
Lahilaillalahu!!
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by CoronaVirusPro: 8:48pm On Apr 07
CharlotteFlair:
Awusubillahi!
You mean coronaviruspro is a cuckold?
Lahilaillalahu!!

Morafvcker!
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07
CoronaVirusPro:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) competence is unquestionable!

If only one thing is guaranteed, Asiwaju is bound to deliver!

His track records says it all…..

Abi with the revenue of Lagos, and the debts he collected as governor, it was turn to Singapore and dubai combined. A man of competence and knowledge lol. 5th largest economy in africa. Should be competing with London, Johannesburg, Windhoek, dubai, in term of beauty, elegance and style. Ojora badia, iju, obawole, ojodu, Abiodun, etc should be all tarred, lights everywhere, rails everywhere with wetin that small state dey generate and borrow. But no, the people praisers love their man like that. Lol

They compare Lagos to other states in Nigeria whereas it should be compared to the big cities in the world.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by CharlotteFlair: 9:04pm On Apr 07
CoronaVirusPro:

Morafvcker!

C'mon! I'm on your side 🙄
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by DMerciful(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07
Same Elrufai you guys love with all your heart?
richiemcgold:
During OBJ's era, this same El Rufai was banned by the same Nigeria senate from holding any political office in the country. So, this is not the first time El Rufai will be having issues with the Nigerian senate.
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by DMerciful(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07
Listen, Tinubu has already damaged his first term because he cannot return things to where the were May 29th 2023, how much more to 2015!
CoronaVirusPro:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) competence is unquestionable!

Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:29pm On Apr 07
CoronaVirusPro:

Are you among the druggies farm boys for rituals?

You don't talk like a human. You'rea bot I suppose.
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by kikake: 2:52am On Apr 08
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/el-rufai-i-still-believe-in-tinubus-capacity-to-make-a-difference-sen-kalu-video/

El Rufai was a chieftain of PDP. He merely went to APC for power shift to his north. He is joining Atiku in 2017 for power shift to the north.
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Charly68: 5:41am On Apr 08
Rl- Rufai left his state debt ridden and he is running up and down for cover. . The man is just fooling himself because he has shot himself in the leg .. He should tell the state what did with their borrowed money.
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by IfnobeGod20: 5:48am On Apr 08
CoronaVirusPro:

Please which of his records? This hype has been his greatest undoing. You guys hype him too much and that has brought the failures and the policy somersault his government is facing. Till date none of his policy is human face but instead dipping the poor the more into poverty. An already saturated poor people and country named capital of the poor and her leader will not think how to raise them up but to continue bringing policies that will further take from them the little they have to sustain themselves. Tinubu and his band of ineffectual leaders are a joke to the collective interest and the development of the nation. Take it leave it. He has not gotten his policy right. Today the CBN is using billions to defend dollars and your kind are celebrating reduction in the exchange rate, forgetting that how long can they do that. Until the country is productive, we are just been deceived by Tinubu's economists and CBN. Time will surely tell. Bunch of jokers we call leaders.
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Barrywilly(m): 6:25am On Apr 08
Whoever is not seeing the unquestionable competence of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's government needs to examine his head. This government is saving Nigeria from utter path of destruction put in place by various preceding govts
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Agugbadin: 6:45am On Apr 08
Who is giving this former Abia state governor audience.
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by DCmonster: 7:24am On Apr 08
This 147 idiot had his criminal boss orji kalu dressed in a campaign cloth while asserting that elections are over and it's time for governance. Why then is he dressed in Tinubu campaign clothe if he is not an old fool?
His political career is good as dead both in Abia State, South East and Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by IfnobeGod20: 7:37am On Apr 08
ppogba:

Just the way Obi betrayed APUGA
The same way Tinubu betrayed AD. Peter Obi never betrayed APGA because he successfully handed over to the party but your Tinubu ran AD down and went to float another party. So Tinubu is a real betrayal.
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by ppogba: 7:58am On Apr 08
IfnobeGod20:

The same way Tinubu betrayed AD. Peter Obi never betrayed APGA because he successfully handed over to the party but your Tinubu ran AD down and went to float another party. So Tinubu is a real betrayal.

Get in touch with elders to teach you history concerning the transmutation of AD to AC and then to ACN.

You sound like a teenager.

Good Morning.
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by IfnobeGod20: 8:05am On Apr 08
Barrywilly:
Whoever is not seeing the unquestionable competence of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's government needs to examine his head. This government is saving Nigeria from utter path of destruction put in place by various preceding govts
Which he wholeheartedly contributed to in the last 9 years. Trying to exonerate him from the failures of the last administration is an attempt to failure and insincerity on your part or any other persons.
If I may even ask, which of the Tinubu's policies have impacted the lives of the ordinary Nigerian? All I can see about his policies is increasing and dipping the poor to further poverty. Let me quickly borrow you this small sense, if things doesn't change , that is, if Tinubu's government does not aggressively go into production, his government just saving time. The kind of austerity that will be worse than the type of famine that happened during Pharaoh's time in Egypt. When that happened, this your usual hyping won't save the day.
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Ekaka14: 8:29am On Apr 08
This kalu is always scheming for himself NEVER in the interest of his constituency
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by IfnobeGod20: 8:32am On Apr 08
ppogba:

Get in touch with elders to teach you history concerning the transmutation of AD to AC and then to ACN.

You sound like a teenager.

Good Morning.
You think I am a sucking baby like you that doesn't know anything rather than saying nonsense. You're talking to a man almost 50 years of age.
There's no any transmutation of AD to AC to ACN. It was an outright departure from the main stream AD because he wasn't given power to control the affairs of the party then. He left the party wholly and went to form his own and named it AC. That was why the Afenifere the co-founder of the AD said he betrayed them.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://independent.ng/how-tinubu-betrayed-bola-ige-in-1999/&ved=2ahUKEwjthauBirKFAxWXQEEAHSFQCvkQFnoECBoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0a7HBD7HFjK2SrDytiKxuy

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://dailypost.ng/2018/06/26/tinubu-pdp-governors-betrayed-yorubas-afenifere-alleges/&ved=2ahUKEwjthauBirKFAxWXQEEAHSFQCvkQFnoECBYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0WrZP2-rT_4_cHbFmOi8Uw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/24/tinubu-already-receiving-his-reward-apc-betraying-afenifere-leaders%25E2%2580%2594adebanjo&ved=2ahUKEwjthauBirKFAxWXQEEAHSFQCvkQFnoECB8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw38mMP0qNNAUMLMYMBiTfzD

Next time you comment, do so responsibly because this a public and closed forum where people identities are hidden. Never jump to malign someone next time.
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by jattopeter(m): 8:32am On Apr 08
Read in between his line , then you will see that he is already having a second thought. "Suffering at the moment" this statement goes along way. El Rufai has already been sideline by this Government.
Alexlalax1:
"All I know and still hope and believe" this my brother sef. I wouldn't curse you as you are from my community as it's not in our blood to speak ill of our brothers. Thank God you knowledged that Nigerians are suffering. Better talk to your Oga to sit up or............
Re: El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu by Alexlalax1(m): 10:47am On Apr 08
jattopeter:
Read in between his line , then you will see that he is already having a second thought. "Suffering at the moment" this statement goes along way. El Rufai has already been sideline by this Government.
you are making sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) / Reps Threaten To Arrest IGP Ibrahim Idris / FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.