Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative (3508 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Removes His Fiancee's Wig In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Nicepoker(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07
He rearranged the Jezebel's. dentition grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by sweetrace(f): 2:18pm On Apr 07
Are we sure the DNA tests are accurate? Who are the people interpreting the results of the test? I hope they are doing it right.
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Nairalander248: 2:32pm On Apr 07
ItisWell22:
it is really well
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Bliztzer: 2:48pm On Apr 07
Skooltynz:
DNA test will destroy many marriages in this country.

If not for dNA this women go deny ever sleeping with another man. I am not a fan of voilence but this woman really escape.

You can't imagine say person get 3 children wey no be my own. Na double barrel go settle the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by RisenObinna: 2:51pm On Apr 07
LordIsaac:
What if she died? That was not a good decision, if you asked me.
Would have served a lesson to others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Sirhush(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07
You have done very well my man grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by dante12412(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07
Where is that her fellow gender named Jennyclay or whatever she calls herself,she won't be fast to comment on this nw, if it were the other way round,she would have been here to start masturbating on the thread and spewing thrash from that her gutter mouth.

Fool...I so much dislike that slowpoke of a girl with serious passion.

Spits.
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by CrossRhodes: 3:10pm On Apr 07
Skooltynz:
DNA test will destroy many marriages in this country.
It will be done unless there are skeletons to hide
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Ttipsy(f): 3:46pm On Apr 07
Maybe from the hospital

Lot of things r happening in that so called hospital during delivery
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by when2(f): 4:21pm On Apr 07
Would be a case of domestic violence and has nothing to do with DNA. Some bloggers and lies are 5&6.
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by nlfpmod: 4:25pm On Apr 07

(1) (2)

My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality / When She Starts Wearing Skirts / Do Guys and Ladies Outgrow Chop And Clean Mouth ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.