Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto (63135 Views)

$25,000 Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Waterloo, Canada / See The Shocking Notice At BSU, Makurdi Gate / Masturbation Notice Found In A University In New Zealand (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Badassniggga(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07
grin grin grin. There's no harm in doing what your body needs grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Chudyfuto(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07
Vigorously!!!!!

Omo I don't even know what to say again

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Amuluonyenaego: 2:54pm On Apr 07
The school name alone says it all

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by adioolayi(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07
RapistOnBail:

I can't count the number of times I have whanked inside toilet of Asokoro General Hospital..

I know so many of you have done stuffs like this too.

So, what exactly aroused you to this point at a General Hospital sad sad

7 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by twilliamx(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07
Lol
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Greensea1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07
This is old news, by the way!

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Sucre6: 2:54pm On Apr 07
The school management ain't kidding around, they say if any discharge is found it will be analyzed so that the suspect be dealt with πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Wisewriter: 2:55pm On Apr 07
Advantage of Masturbation
1.release sexual tension.
2.reduce stress.
3.help you sleep better.
4.improve your self-esteem and body image.
5.help treat sexual problems.
6.relieve menstrual cramps and muscle tension.
7.strengthen muscle tone in your pelvic and anal areas.

Disadvantages of Masturbation

1.If u get addicted to it, it can lead to frustrations if you are deprived of doing it every time you feel like it.
2.It can cause a lack of concentration and social life.
3. It can injure the genitals if done vigorously.
4.It can cause early ejaculation in men.

Instead of raping, contacting HIV is better you use your school, hospital, or working restroom to get some sexual relieve

Meanwhile I am a writer with vast research ideas. I have turnitin to check plagiarism both A.I, CHECK SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Powerdrunk: 2:55pm On Apr 07
End time
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Babscleaning(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07
Konji na bastard ,stop masturbating,it leads to memory loss,blurry eyes ,weak penis muscle and veins,and abnormal circulation of blood to your penis,also it causes chronic Erectile dysfunction,weak erection and premature Ejaculation when you eventually meet a woman, if you're suffering from any of this issues cure it tradomedically or message this man ,0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5 Baba Alagbo, do not say I haven't helped you o

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by UpTown001(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07
Wtf!

Anyway, Join learn cryptocurency. Bitcoin halving is this month of April. Mine and save coins for free and keep. Do be left behind.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Kam2021: 2:56pm On Apr 07
Can only semen actually cause blockage??

6 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by jubrilELsudan: 2:56pm On Apr 07
OBVIOUSLY NA 9JA BOYZ BE THE W@NKERS AS DEM NO SEE KUKUNASE FVCK ASPER SEY DEM NO KNOW HOW TO TALK WITH FOREIGN WOMAN CAUSE 9JA GIRLS WEY DEM DEY FVCK NA MONEY DEM DEY USE GET DEM BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR DEM GIRLS FOR CANADA NO SEND DIA POCKET AND MONEY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by lokito: 2:57pm On Apr 07
There's something about the grammar construction though - "has burst".

I think say English na their language.

6 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by spartachico(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07
lol that word kicked me seriously lol
Blackbelly:
"Vigorously" 🀣🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by SemperFid: 2:57pm On Apr 07
Haha dudes beat their meat at the bathroom of the university of waterloo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Abaziaka: 2:57pm On Apr 07
The sad reality of how corrupte the Gen-z educational is

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by spartachico(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07
See as the notice was plain and simple and very effective, let Nigerian schools put up a notice and you will be wondering if the notification was put up by a janitor from the school or some none academic staffs.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by efemena5050(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07
If no be craze dey worry dis university y name the school university of WATER LOO .....and u expect say u no go always dey in the state and issues of WATERLOO......now students don dey use ur water inside loo dey masturbate their combiums
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Xterra88: 2:58pm On Apr 07
This is funny
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by SafariHunter(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07
RapistOnBail:

I can't count the number of times I have whanked inside toilet of Asokoro General Hospital..

I know so many of you have done stuffs like this too.

Speak for yourself..wtf
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by RhinoChest: 2:59pm On Apr 07
So shameful it has to come to this level!

Feels like some people can’t be responsible adults anymore. Parents are failing kids by raising them poorly, and making them spend so much time on social media and screens.

You find socially deficient young adults that can’t positively relate with opposite sex. You also find some cultures that deliberately separate sexes, and when these cultures come to the west, they find it hard to assimilate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07
It'll be collected and analyzed to determine who it belongs to grin grin grin
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Olodo24: 3:01pm On Apr 07
I no fit laugh oh πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by VinnyBaba: 3:02pm On Apr 07
Johnjanrt:
grin
"Please masturbate in your homes"
Which normal person goes to school to masturbate biko?
The white never ceases to amaze.

See you.😏

In my area, One Girl was caught masturbating inside Filling Station inner room.πŸ˜’

She put dat Nuzzle Abi na Hose into her Towtow and was seriously screwing herself. 😌😌😌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Forkthiefnubu: 3:02pm On Apr 07
Fake , this stuff have been circulating for a while now , from Oxford university to Harvard to st Andrew’s in Scotland now some university in Canada

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by JoeEeL(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by pretydiva(f): 3:02pm On Apr 07
Wahalad grin
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Goalnaldo(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07
Johnjanrt:
grin
"Please masturbate in your homes"
Which normal person goes to school to masturbate biko?
The white never ceases to amaze.
be playing. A chronic masturbator does it anywhere. I've masturbated in the farm, classroom and even church. Thank God for now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Franzinni: 3:02pm On Apr 07
Genz
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Antoeni(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07
This is Ikoyi Price,Please Give Mushin Or Ikorodu price
KmniAutos:
One week old TECNO POP 7
64 GB ,4GLTE, 5000MAH , Android 12

New one is 100k

Location ,Ikoyi Lagos

Whatsapp 08169147884

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! / ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.