Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto (63161 Views)

$25,000 Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Waterloo, Canada / See The Shocking Notice At BSU, Makurdi Gate / Masturbation Notice Found In A University In New Zealand (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Babbyad: 7:45pm On Apr 07
You are right.
That stuff has spiritual implication but only the ones who knows will understand...
Ejiakusmith:
See how masturbation has become a Norms to human today...... So many people give countless reasons to make it justifiable..... " Some says it save cost & deceases"

But you don't know that's how you enter everlasting bondage 🀷🀷🀷

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Binoxo(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07
One month old TECNO CAMON18I
64 GB ,4GLTE, 5000MAH , Android 12

Location ,Awka Anambra state

Whatsapp/Call 08145653383
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Bomaking(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07
Let the singles breathe
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by blesynk(f): 8:15pm On Apr 07
End time
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by kmonies: 8:48pm On Apr 07
sincerely if not for masturbation a lot of people would ve died, been infected, broke. some would ve even been in jail for rape and sleeping with minors. the positives of masturbation outweighs its negative

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Afolue(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07
Masturbation is a bitter truth. Open secret everywhere

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07
i refuse to believe that SP.ERM can make a pipe burst...
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by oyoofong(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07
Omo see wahala.This thing wey the help people stay calm has been bursted in waterloo.This is real weird!
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by ultim: 9:23pm On Apr 07
obembet:
A hilarious Facebook post updated on the University of Waterloo has gotten the attention of its students as well as that of other social media users.

This university where a professor told my friend to not bother applying; that they were not taking international students for PhD in one of the courses. That was in 2019.

They may not be addressing the international students
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by ednut1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 07
CelineOlabode:
Are you among them?
yes
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by ussv: 9:29pm On Apr 07
This one na real waterloo
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by imagrg(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07
Instead of them to pour the juice inside toto and take am born, dem dey throw way am for toilet.
They will meet their Waterloo. lipsrsealed
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by princefunm: 10:00pm On Apr 07
How much semen is needed to burst a pipe?

Is this a satire or what?

Like even if the whole men on campus wanked at the same time into a pipe, it's unlikely to burst the pipe.

This has to be some mischeivious prank

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by princefunm: 10:01pm On Apr 07
RapistOnBail:

I can't count the number of times I have whanked inside toilet of Asokoro General Hospital..

I know so many of you have done stuffs like this too.

Of all places to self-service.....a General Hospital.

What were you doing. Serial sperm motility tests?

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by PHAYOL81: 10:04pm On Apr 07
LOL
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by francotunsco: 11:02pm On Apr 07
RapistOnBail:

I can't count the number of times I have whanked inside toilet of Asokoro General Hospital..

I know so many of you have done stuffs like this too.

Are the nurses there so hot?
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by francotunsco: 11:04pm On Apr 07
University of Waterloo.... What a name!
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by dchamp234(m): 11:12pm On Apr 07
If analyzed, how will you know who it belongs to?
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Mayflowa(m): 1:53am On Apr 08
princepee:
How can sperm Burst pipe
Something that will turn to fluid in minutes...
Make Dem dey play.

Meanwhile they have very sick people as students..
How can you self-service off in public bathroom.

Canada is very cold. So it solidifies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:02am On Apr 08
Same UK that has sperm donor banks where they will pay you to donate semen undecided
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by thuxzwda1: 3:27am On Apr 08
[quote author=RapistOnBail post=129313125][b]

how many u con do for housegrin grin grin
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by mecuries(m): 4:28am On Apr 08
Izuchukwu70:

White people are weirdos. They do all sorts of immoral things and pretend a lot.
The whites don't pretend... Leave that to Nigerians. You would see both churches and mosques filled up every Sunday and Friday, yet, most Nigerians have the darkest heart you could think of

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Zinpat: 7:20am On Apr 08
obembet:
A hilarious Facebook post updated on the University of Waterloo has gotten the attention of its students as well as that of other social media users.

Lwkmd... OMG Lol
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by folake4u(f): 9:34am On Apr 08
Mayflowa:

Canada is very cold. So it solidifies

I think this is the only logical explanation.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by yassinattah(m): 10:50am On Apr 08
Are the saying the human sperm has methane that can cause pipe explosion because I don't understand and again,were they planning on getting every guys sperm for semen analysis to catch the culprits in a drain.
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by zedman1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08
Izuchukwu70:

White people are weirdos. They do all sorts of immoral things and pretend a lot.
No bro, it's the other way round, they don't pretend at all. To be fair, we Africans are rather the ones guilty of what you put up there.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Adasun(m): 1:00pm On Apr 08
princepee:
How can sperm Burst pipe
Something that will turn to fluid in minutes...
Make Dem dey play.

Meanwhile they have very sick people as students..
How can you self-service off in public bathroom.
it is the chemical reaction from the sperm
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by mcprince32(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08
Ignorantly, those who practice this are in captivity and can't save themselves. It's only God can deliver them. If you masturbate, you're in chain. Only Jesus can save you.
You can never satisfy a woman.
You can never please God
You can never be happy with yourself
You can never appreciate nature.
Desire to be free today. God can!
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by xjiggy: 7:48pm On Apr 08
KmniAutos:
One week old TECNO POP 7
64 GB ,4GLTE, 5000MAH , Android 12

New one is 100k

Location ,Ikoyi Lagos

Whatsapp 08169147884
The phone don tire you now now?
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Johnjanrt: 8:33pm On Apr 08
VinnyBaba:

See you.😏

In my area, One Girl was caught masturbating inside Filling Station inner room.πŸ˜’

She put dat Nuzzle Abi na Hose into her Towtow and was seriously screwing herself. 😌😌😌
Damn that's crazy

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:46pm On Apr 08
LMAO. Very funny notice.

β€œIt will be taken to the laboratory to discover its owner”. So, how will this person be fished out eventually? Does semen carry the names of people who own them or will every male in the school be subjected to a mandatory semen analysis? grin
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by KmniAutos(m): 6:55am On Apr 09
jasent:

One week phone,and you choose nairaland to sell it? Return it to where you bought it.

Adviser, so person no fit buy phone for me again ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! / ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply / Why We Paid Varsity Lecturers Half Salaries – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.