Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto (63159 Views)

$25,000 Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Waterloo, Canada / See The Shocking Notice At BSU, Makurdi Gate / Masturbation Notice Found In A University In New Zealand (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by ipobarecriminals: 3:52pm On Apr 07
cool Good.dem go soon meet their Waterloo
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Successlane: 3:53pm On Apr 07
This should be moved to 'Riddles and Jokes ' section.

The message is laughable and impossible

while the name of the school is an abomination

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Ejiakusmith(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07
You no the Read Bible na .... Everything will just seen as normal to you ...... Hope you know little thing on this earth 🌍🌍 has a spiritual effect....... De play

Jman06:
That's your mind deceiving you! Nothing like mastvrbation leading to everlasting bondage!

If God knew that mastvrbation was a sin, why did he make sexual urge so strong that it's almost like hunger for food

Getting married is no longer as easy as it was before due to greediness on the part of women, thereby making mazturrbation inevitable for greater majority of youths.

Unless you want to lie to yourself or pretend, mazturrbation has become part of human existence. Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Papayaayasager(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07
Cantonese:
Chai. Very horrible.

β€œPlease masturbate in your own homes”.
That way they can block the pipes in their own homes.

Stupid students. Send them to school na to dream of woman and fail.

Na only man dey masturbate?
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by finallybusy: 4:00pm On Apr 07
Ishilove don come with fake news again.
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by DNAconverter: 4:01pm On Apr 07
Uwaterloo is not in Toronto, U-waterloo is a leading Canadian University based at Waterloo City, Region of Waterloo, Canada. Most of their students are of Chinese origin

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Adakintroy: 4:01pm On Apr 07
Sex will eventually be regulated by scientific rational laws. Just as religion once did. It's same alignment.
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Jman06(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07
Ejiakusmith:
You no the Read Bible na .... Everything will just seen as normal to you ...... Hope you know little thing on this earth 🌍🌍 has a spiritual effect....... De play

There's no spiritual effect to mazturrbation! It is your body to your body.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by walket(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07
Dem call the name of the School Waterloo na to Dey water dem, up and down with anything waterable now!!!…
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Ejiakusmith(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07
Mr man stop justifying ur self ...... Maybe you a stonch masturbator ...... So nothing wey we go tell you to prove you wrong Weldon brother....have you had about memory lost ask around whats the cause

Jman06:
There's no spiritual effect to mazturrbation! It is your body to your body.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Neddyogu(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07
How can semen block drain pipe? Na wood?
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Jman06(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07
Ejiakusmith:
Mr man stop justifying ur self ...... Maybe you a stonch masturbator ...... So nothing wey we go tell you to prove you wrong Weldon brother....have you had about memory lost ask around whats the cause

You see? You type out of ignorance!
Whoever told you that mazturrbation causes memory loss? Some of the best performing students in the universities mazxturbate!
If anything, it helps to clear the mind and make you to concentrate and think less of women and sex.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Allisgud: 4:18pm On Apr 07
Nothing wey plumber no go see for sewage pipe

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Kay25(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07
RapistOnBail:

I can't count the number of times I have whanked inside toilet of Asokoro General Hospital..

I know so many of you have done stuffs like this too.

Repent or u go to jail of hell
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Amumaigwe: 4:37pm On Apr 07
LORDLARGE:
grin grin grin grin
After analysis they'll meet there Waterloo at the University of Waterloo

They might even detect their Chancellor's DNA when they thoroughly analyse the pool of discharged semen.
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by mediclife1987(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07
obembet:
A hilarious Facebook post updated on the University of Waterloo has gotten the attention of its students as well as that of other social media users.

More like the threat people put on walls in Naija: "please urinate here, we need it for something" cheesy
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by ellizy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07
caesymore:
Boom Dig_It!!!

Oyibo cum dey different, which one come be buildup wey dey block pipe shocked
I tire ooo, maybe their cum get Stone
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by ellizy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07
caesymore:
Boom Dig_It!!!

I tire oooo, maybe their cum get stones

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Goodlady(f): 4:42pm On Apr 07
RapistOnBail:

I can't count the number of times I have whanked inside toilet of Asokoro General Hospital..

Are you truly a rapist?
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by HenryWilliams(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07
obembet:
A hilarious Facebook post updated on the University of Waterloo has gotten the attention of its students as well as that of other social media users.

Why is a British University quoting repair costs in Dollars? Or Ami I missing something?
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by SolomonGrandi: 4:50pm On Apr 07
obembet:

This pic is more than maybe 12 years old
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by ukaface(f): 4:57pm On Apr 07
It is the collected and analysed part for me
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by HateBigots: 5:20pm On Apr 07
April 1st joke
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Offpoint1: 5:29pm On Apr 07
caesymore:
Boom Dig_It!!!

I tire, sperm come thick pass shit? πŸ˜‚ Sotey e burst pipe? πŸ˜‚ 🀣

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by aswani(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07
If it is such a problem, then the school should provide amenities with pipe that can cope with it.

Or institute an Islamic tstule dress code at the school for the females.

Ah ah, una won kill ya male students ni, babes go dey dress to school like say na nightclub dem dey go and una expect di boys to wait till dem reach house. Abeg allowed dem plesse.
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Shedrack777: 5:39pm On Apr 07
Ejiakusmith:
See how masturbation has become a Norms to human today...... So many people give countless reasons to make it justifiable..... " Some says it save cost & deceases"

But you don't know that's how you enter everlasting bondage 🀷🀷🀷
those people that masturbate always save them selves and the other gender from rape.
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by justking(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07
This is terrible
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by kiddkash(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07
Blackbelly:
"Vigorously" 🀣🀣🀣🀣
How else is it done, passively?
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by lastkingsman: 6:18pm On Apr 07
obembet:

Ncha akaria grin
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Ejiakusmith(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07
Na for your own pocket be that ooo

Shedrack777:
those people that masturbate always save them selves and the other gender from rape.
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by phemray(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07
RapistOnBail:

Abi, where someone will get 21 rounds per month if not to be adviced to join 'VIGOROUSLY ' group 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by OdefaGirl(f): 7:25pm On Apr 07
caesymore:
Boom Dig_It!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! / ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.