Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace (62694 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by GEJDHERO: 4:21pm On Apr 08
blancsn1:
De play for a difference of 400K with an option to explore Ethiopia.

dey play oooo 400k oooo
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by GEJDHERO: 4:23pm On Apr 08
Mindlog:

E no worth am!

You will pay for transit visa if you want to step out of that airport for those few hours, buying what to eat and drink etc.
lie
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Mindlog: 5:05pm On Apr 08
GEJDHERO:
lie

Okay, what is the truth?
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by delpee(f): 5:19pm On Apr 08
I would rather buy Air Peace ticket and arrive UK in 6 hours than go with ET and spend hours in Addis Ababa.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by EreluRoz: 5:25pm On Apr 08
Nyanabo:

You be fuuul. Strong mumu
Are you not a pastor? Why are you insulting people even though they are insensitive
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Sleekfingers: 5:30pm On Apr 08
abc115:
Price War: Ethiopian Airlines on Lagos -London Route now Cheaper than Air Peace

Birmingham here I come for vacation next month.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Tonididdyx: 5:39pm On Apr 08
orion7:
16 hrs. Who be the fool wey wan do that kin waka

How do you mean fool?
Are you on a marathon race to your destination?

I have done 4hrs transit layover before... If na sweet airport, you not go know when the time go elapse.

Last last na same destination we dey go... I can wait. I have used 16,18hrs before, it nothing. Airportys have free WiFi and food, so why not!

If you have a transit visa, you can even leave the airport and tour the city.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by mercy87(f): 5:51pm On Apr 08
Elsueno:

Dude, are U sure U ain't some foreign agent..Cause I just do not understand this kind of extreme hatred & dislike for air peace.. A firm from a country U claim to 'love' and a 'patriot' of it.
This is not healthy for you bros

Exactly. I think he's been paid. Loser.

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by mercy87(f): 5:53pm On Apr 08
nedekid:

Why cry more than the bereaved? What is you own if airpeace can compete or not? Your own is to buy ticket. Leave the business aspect to the owners. Which one is this over concern and caring? Abi you want to advice Allen Oyema? Ie "they showed their cards at the beginning". How do you know they did that? Do you have more sense than the billionaire owner of airpeace or his team of management professionals?
Oga, buy your ticket and move on, don't put mouth past your paygrade or what does not concern you.

Don't mind the evil thing

2 Likes

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by ngwaIgbo223: 7:03pm On Apr 08
helinues:

Na una dey add tribal coloration to my comments unnecessarily.

With the free falling of airline ticket, do you think Air peace can compete?

Air Peace is Igbo not Yoruba. Competition is our name.

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Lanre1979: 7:47pm On Apr 08
More indigenous airlines are needed to operate international flights in order to encourage competition which will bid down prices of flights.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by miketayo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08
UnabashedIPOB:

I am comparing apple to apple here. I'm talking about the same Lagos to London route, not comparing apples to oranges. So, I do NOT get your point.

Have you flown before? You were referring to the reduction in price for foreign airline. That flight is going through Ethiopia to London that's why it's cheaper, they aren't reducing any price
Air peace is direct to London.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Bekind123: 9:34pm On Apr 08
CluelessMODS:

What is he saying?
I am telling you to keep your hate and bitterness to yourselves, you sneaky slimy snakes.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Nicoddemus(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08
helinues:
Good for the travellers. Exactly what I was talking about on the other thread. Free for all

Let the flight fee war begins

Street OT is really important gan cos it works in every sector or industry. Air peace didn't try at all

This man you really need deliverance from stupidity but you don't know
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by UnabashedIPOB: 11:02pm On Apr 08
miketayo:

Have you flown before? You were referring to the reduction in price for foreign airline. That flight is going through Ethiopia to London that's why it's cheaper, they aren't reducing any price
Air peace is direct to London.

I started flying before you even knew what an airplane was. But that's beside the point. I would advise you to read and comprehend before you jump in. That's the problem with some people. Let me ask you, are British Airways and Virgin Atlantic NOT foreign airlines? Do they NOT fly directly from Lagos to London or vice versa? Do they go thru Ethiopia to get to Lagos? Absolutely NOT! So, what's your point? Please, do NOT expose your ignorance. Ensure you understand things you read before you join in to argue blindly.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by CluelessMODS: 11:06pm On Apr 08
Bekind123:
I am telling you to keep your hate and bitterness to yourselves, you sneaky slimy snakes.
You be MUMU.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by miketayo(m): 12:29am On Apr 09
UnabashedIPOB:

I started flying before you even knew what an airplane was. But that's beside the point. I would advise you to read and comprehend before you jump in. That's the problem with some people. Let me ask you, are British Airways and Virgin Atlantic NOT foreign airlines? Do they NOT fly directly from Lagos to London or vice versa? Do they go thru Ethiopia to get to Lagos? Absolutely NOT! So, what's your point? Please, do NOT expose your ignorance. Ensure you understand things you read before you join in to argue blindly.

Lol.. The fact that mentioned British and Virgin airline going thru Ethiopia shows you have never been to an airport.
You mentioned 2 British airlines and you expect them to fly through Ethiopia 🤣
You didn't even understand what layover was.
It is OK not to know, we learn everyday.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Bekind123: 8:38am On Apr 09
CluelessMODS:

You be MUMU.
you be MuMu^2
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Bekind123: 11:54am On Apr 09
CluelessMODS:

You be mumu forever!
you be mumu everlasting
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by CluelessMODS: 1:04pm On Apr 09
Bekind123:
you be mumu everlasting
Everlasting and forever are the same so find another word....😛😛😛😛😅😅😅😅
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Bekind123: 1:06pm On Apr 09
CluelessMODS:

Everlasting and forever are the same so find another word....😛😛😛😛😅😅😅😅
Small rat, I won't quote you again. So get busy
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by CluelessMODS: 1:10pm On Apr 09
Bekind123:
Small rat, I won't quote you again. So get busy
Poor rat...I am off work today and it just morning where I am. ....😛😛
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by UnabashedIPOB: 4:17pm On Apr 09
miketayo:

Lol.. The fact that mentioned British and Virgin airline going thru Ethiopia shows you have never been to an airport.
You mentioned 2 British airlines and you expect them to fly through Ethiopia 🤣
You didn't even understand what layover was.
It is OK not to know, we learn everyday.

That goes to my point...you lack basic reading and comprehension skills. You're the dingbat that brought Ethiopia into the discourse. So, there's NO point in engaging you in any intellectual discourse since you lack the requisite fundamentals.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by miketayo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09
UnabashedIPOB:

That goes to my point...you lack basic reading and comprehension skills. You're the dingbat that brought Ethiopia into the discourse. So, there's NO point in engaging you in any intellectual discourse since you lack the requisite fundamentals.

🤗🤗
Atleast you learnt a thing or 2
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by UnabashedIPOB: 5:54pm On Apr 09
miketayo:

🤗🤗
Atleast you learnt a thing or 2

Yes, I did and that was NOT to waste my time with mindless and feckless individuals!
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by miketayo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09
UnabashedIPOB:

Yes, I did and that was NOT to waste my time with mindless and feckless individuals!

You will be fine
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Dikegodspower(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10
victorclean:
Wahala. This mean they have been extorting Nigerians

That is what it means,
Thank God for bringing Air peace
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by JavaKonjo: 10:28am On Apr 12
ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES is one of the most useless airlines, BIG 4 NOTHING and exploitative, they treat us like goats and dogs, even if it is free I will never fly them

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by UnabashedIPOB: 9:42pm On Apr 12
miketayo:

You will be fine

Were you NOT the guy running your diarrhea youth who had never seen the inside of an airplane? Now, look at the list of Airlines involved in the ticket war and tell me how many are foreign airlines besides the UK ones. You see a lot of you guys who have never been out of your failed country, would come online and hide behind the keyboard and act like you know what the 4uck is going on. But in reality, you do NOT know anything other than what you read online. Just like I advised you prior, you have to develop the skill to comprehend what you read and NOT just read something and run with it without understanding what you had read. As they say, half education is very dangerous! Please next time if you have nothing of substance to contribute to any intelligence discourse you better keep quiet and NOT make jest of yourself!

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by miketayo(m): 1:12am On Apr 13
UnabashedIPOB:

Were you NOT the guy running your diarrhea youth who had never seen the inside of an airplane? Now, look at the list of Airlines involved in the ticket war and tell me how many are foreign airlines besides the UK ones. You see a lot of you guys who have never been out of your failed country, would come online and hide behind the keyboard and act like you know what the 4uck is going on. But in reality, you do NOT know anything other than what you read online. Just like I advised you prior, you have to develop the skill to comprehend what you read and NOT just read something and run with it without understanding what you had read. As they say, half education is very dangerous! Please next time if you have nothing of substance to contribute to any intelligence discourse you better keep quiet and NOT make jest of yourself!

OMG 😲 😱. I must have given you sleepless nights. You wrote this essay just for me ❤️.
My point was direct flights are more expensive than flights with layover, most of those flights have 1 or 2 layover that's why they are cheaper. Air peace flies direct.
But as you didn't know what layover was due to obvious reasons you decided to result to insults.
You will be fine don't worry
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by UnabashedIPOB: 6:45pm On Apr 13
miketayo:

OMG 😲 😱. I must have given you sleepless nights. You wrote this essay just for me ❤️.
My point was direct flights are more expensive than flights with layover, most of those flights have 1 or 2 layover that's why they are cheaper. Air peace flies direct.
But as you didn't know what layover was due to obvious reasons you decided to result to insults.
You will be fine don't worry

Far from it, I do not have to spend a sleepless night trying to show your ignorance, but that's beside the point. You just stated your point but you completely missed my point. If you possess reading and comprehension skills, there's no way you would respond the way you did. You were completely off the mark. I was NOT talking about direct flights or any layover. My point as clearly stated was why all these foreign airlines suddenly decided to lower their airfare since Air Peace started plying the Lagos to London route. Below is my comment, so tell me why any reasonable person would react the way you did.

UnabashedIPOB:
Why do all these foreign airlines suddenly want to reduce their air tickets after having been fleecing Nigerians for so many years? Do NOT be suckered into their bait-and-switch tactics. If they could slash their prices NOW, why have they NOT been doing it all this while? I hope Nigerians are NOT fooled by their evil ploy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect / My Ghana Experience 2017 / No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.