Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace (62682 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by smalls001: 7:49am On Apr 08
What's his account balance got to do with this and what's the big deal about 500K. The fact you brought it up means you dont even have one-fifth of that amount in your entire savings right now. Olodo.
Ozommadu:

If wishes were horses🥱

Can you boast of 500k in your account and you're here on nairaland collecting 30k monthly stipend to push propaganda for Apc?? Dey play
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by riverbird: 7:54am On Apr 08
Exactly what ibeto cement wanted to do but Yoruba ronu and Thier Fulani masters said they prefer to suffer under a monopolized market rather than a competitive one, we don't have any business as Nigerians buying cement at high price of two thousand naira.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:14am On Apr 08
When am not a fool, 16 hours flight compared to 6hours. I'm 1000% sure it will be hugely cheaper than that if AirPeace were the one spending such hours for that same trip.

AirPeace is ours.. Let's support it.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by RexTramadol1: 8:16am On Apr 08
abc115:

CEO of Air Peace ....I see you.... return ticket ke... you think you are going to London to Party

grin grin grin

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Passionate1(m): 8:21am On Apr 08
Drumigba:
You are surely on point. Let us support our own. Let us forgot which tribe owns what and support the growth of our own. Imagine Airpeace not operating in Heathrow but Gatwick, still it isn't enough for them, they still want to push ber out of the international route. This is a wake up call for Nigerians and our government.

Fear oyibo. . Very dangerous people!
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by mechanics(m): 8:24am On Apr 08
vowiski:
cheesy

Air peace has already cash out ..

I think they have been booked till September
Yes.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by simonsayz: 8:44am On Apr 08
abc115:
Price War: Ethiopian Airlines on Lagos -London Route now Cheaper than Air Peace

Check the flight duration to know why it’s cheaper

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by clarocuzioo(m): 8:57am On Apr 08
helinues:
Good for the travellers. Exactly what I was talking about on the other thread. Free for all

Let the flight fee war begins

Street OT is really important gan cos it works in every sector or industry. Air peace didn't try at all

Airpeace that stopped these companies from ripping Nigerians did not try?

Little wonder idiots with imbecilic brain votedsupported Buhari for eight years, still went ahead and voted Tinubu again.

What hate cannot do does not exist.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Rousehil1(m): 9:04am On Apr 08
Airpeace all the way
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Ozommadu: 9:04am On Apr 08
pquaver:

It all ends here.. In your delusion he is paid 30k per month because of his conviction, that also end air peace 7 years wait for London route.. But u that carry obi for head is not receiving 10k per month just to feed.. Dey play.. Like i said u joke ends here, if he can afford and wants to... No amout of writing 30kper month will stop travel his travel.. Obidients and delusion are inseparable.. Tufiakwa

No normal Human wil campaign for a known drug lord, certificate forger and Chicago bound heroine trafficker...but to you everything is about awalokan, Obi versus tinubu and not Obi versus a drug peddler

Get that??
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by freenature: 9:19am On Apr 08
slimfit1:
If Nigerians make the mistake of not purchasing air peace. You will forever remain cash cow for foreign airline. Don't be fooled by price differences. This is the time to suppose air peace with your last kobo. I was looking at Ghana few miles from Lagos £425. Very soon air peace will reduce their prices too. Right Nigerian air Peace needs your support. It won't go down in my time.

You are a wise person, most people don't understand what this foreign companies benefit from us through every gimmicks only to exploit the gullible ones who are always going foreign. If we don't support our own how do Naira gain value? This is what most other African nations, Europeans, Americans and Asians understood that is making their economies attractive to go invest in.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Rivermonster(m): 9:36am On Apr 08
Ozommadu:

If wishes were horses🥱

Can you boast of 500k in your account and you're here on nairaland collecting 30k monthly stipend to push propaganda for Apc?? Dey play
watin come concern Apc with the comments wey e make oga why are you guys so obsessed with the names of political parties in Nigeria? You f,o*ls are more concerned with the names of political parties than the Individual that are running the parties as s*upid as you guys are.

E be like say this Inflation wey una currently dey experience don damage parts of some una brain. Forget those that liked and shared your dumb comment they are as dumb as you .
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by EvergreenDiarie: 9:42am On Apr 08
Ethiopian flight is not a direct flight na

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Bhol28: 9:51am On Apr 08
Mindlog:

That Ethiopian Airline ticket is only one way, not return ticket as Air Peace.
Seems both of these tickets are 1way but ethiopia airline has stop over of almost 1day.Airpeace is direct flight.It now depends on urgency of the trip and financial capability of the travellers
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by aylipple: 9:56am On Apr 08
One is traveling for close to 17hrs with a stop over at Addis Ababa while the other is non-stop flight of less than 7hrs; of course, those who value their time, have urgent business, are patriotic & can afford it, will still choose Air Peace 10x over.

Over all, I think it's high time the Nigerian Government makes Air Peace its flag carrier so that all these other exploitative airlines can have a good run for their money.

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by CandidAdmin(m): 10:01am On Apr 08
mobisonkk2:
How much do you want for you stop quoting me? State the amount and drop your bank details.
Honestly, seeing someone with an IQ lower than my dog's quoting me is depressing.

Calm down na bros!
IQ lower than your dog. Ah!

Anyways, make I drop my own account abeg??

Plzz! I no be troll ooo!
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by agrowell: 10:07am On Apr 08
Long time we have always been extorted by foreign companies until when local companies come to our rescue. The same thing MTN was doing for us until Glo came to our rescue.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Ozommadu: 10:20am On Apr 08
Rivermonster:
watin come concern Apc with the comments wey e make oga why are you guys so obsessed with the names of political parties in Nigeria? You f,o*ls are more concerned with the names of political parties than the Individual that are running the parties as s*upid as you guys are.

E be like say this Inflation wey una currently dey experience don damage parts of some una brain. Forget those that liked and shared your dumb comment they are as dumb as you .

Why are you so pained
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Berankis: 10:39am On Apr 08
Faiththatworks:
I'm perplexed and still in shock at what these airlines are doing.
I believe in capitalism,I believe that the customer is king and free to chose any options available to him/her but sincerely I wish Nigerians could boycott all these thieving, unpatriotic, profit taking and imbecilic foreign airlines and fly only Air Peace.
I say this because I know about the airline business,just 2 months ago,the cheapest tickets one way from Manchester to Lagos on ethopia airlines was close to 1 million naira when the Us dollar was close to 1400.
I remember the price for the tickets around 751$.
Suddenly from Lagos to London on these imbecilic airline is now 700000.
U wonder the amount of crazy profit these mad airlines milked our citizens for the last 1 year.
That's why I query the kind of huge losses some foreign companies operating in Nigeria were declaring last month,it's a terrible scam.
Nigerian should please support their own,let us stop this terrible habit of always bring our own down, this is the emotions these foreigners play on to totally suck us dry.
I stand with Air Peace and all other Indigenous owned Businesses all over Nigeria,who have put Patriotism above Profit.
God bless Nigeria.

God bless you for this! I pray and hope for once that Nigerians will support their own and not continue to be stupidly selfish.
That Air Peace must be No 1 Airline in Nigeria for all his sacrifices and toiling to turn things around in this country.

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by lakesider2006(m): 10:47am On Apr 08
slimfit1:
If Nigerians make the mistake of not purchasing air peace. You will forever remain cash cow for foreign airline. Don't be fooled by price differences. This is the time to suppose air peace with your last kobo. I was looking at Ghana few miles from Lagos £425. Very soon air peace will reduce their prices too. Right Nigerian air Peace needs your support. It won't go down in my time.
God bless you bro! Am waiting for when Nigerians would appreciate their efforts. We are selve eslaves to ourselves. Shalom
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by MrGerald(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08
blancsn1:
De play for a difference of 400K with an option to explore Ethiopia.

Explore wetin? You go stay for airport tire, you no dey go anywhere
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by ASAPFERG: 12:27pm On Apr 08
Thunder faya that nna airline called air piss. grin grin grin
Ethiopia all the way cool
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by sweerychick(f): 12:32pm On Apr 08
waternogetememy:

WHAT DID AIR PEACE DO TO YOU?
the bitter soul is Pained that Air peace is owned by an Igbo man.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by MrGerald(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08
mobisonkk2:
And those naive emotional brainless twats called you names without understanding your point of view.
No be everywhere ibo sense they work, other airlines will do anything to kick airpeace out then hike their prices. I pray airpeace wins 🏆

Nothing like tribal sentiment, you have it in mind though. They can't drive air peace out of any business, air peace is local content and most of their services like refreshments are cheaper compared to ET. I've used ET before all the airlines will continue to crash price until it left for customer to choose
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Augustenite(m): 1:31pm On Apr 08
Faiththatworks:
I'm perplexed and still in shock at what these airlines are doing.
I believe in capitalism,I believe that the customer is king and free to chose any options available to him/her but sincerely I wish Nigerians could boycott all these thieving, unpatriotic, profit taking and imbecilic foreign airlines and fly only Air Peace.
I say this because I know about the airline business,just 2 months ago,the cheapest tickets one way from Manchester to Lagos on ethopia airlines was close to 1 million naira when the Us dollar was close to 1400.
I remember the price for the tickets around 751$.
Suddenly from Lagos to London on these imbecilic airline is now 700000.
U wonder the amount of crazy profit these mad airlines milked our citizens for the last 1 year.
That's why I query the kind of huge losses some foreign companies operating in Nigeria were declaring last month,it's a terrible scam.
Nigerian should please support their own,let us stop this terrible habit of always bring our own down, this is the emotions these foreigners play on to totally suck us dry.
I stand with Air Peace and all other Indigenous owned Businesses all over Nigeria,who have put Patriotism above Profit.
God bless Nigeria.

You re right bro. We need to support our own.

Please we are in need of investors.

Kindly check us up on: www.meatemporiumltd.com
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Augustenite(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08
slimfit1:

Air peace is our pride in Nigeria. So, all well meaning Nigerians should support them.

Please we are in need of investors.

Kindly check us up on: www.meatemporiumltd.com
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Bekind123: 1:57pm On Apr 08
yommen:

Even Onyema would go for a cheaper option when he sees one. So I will say because I want to buy Nigeria, I will buy something of 1m when I can pay less and save 300k for the other option. Guy, you are being unrealistic jorr..
Mr, speak for yourself. There are people who values their time. Majority of my people will go for Air peace.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Bekind123: 2:07pm On Apr 08
CluelessMODS:
I am waiting to hear that Ethiopians hate IGBOS.
Why? You want to teach an Igbo man how to run a business. You're joking right?
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by CluelessMODS: 2:22pm On Apr 08
Bekind123:
Why? You want to teach an Igbo man how to run a business. You're joking right?
What is he saying?

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by pquaver(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08
Ozommadu:

No normal Human wil campaign for a known drug lord, certificate forger and Chicago bound heroine trafficker...but to you everything is about awalokan, Obi versus tinubu and not Obi versus a drug peddler

Get that??

Is your obi you are campaigning for not a money launderer, a corrupt tax evader.. Go sit down..

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by UnabashedIPOB: 2:48pm On Apr 08
miketayo:

Look at the layover, uk is a 6 hr flight, but theirs is 16, that's why it's cheaper

I am comparing apple to apple here. I'm talking about the same Lagos to London route, not comparing apples to oranges. So, I do NOT get your point.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by engrchykae(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08
abc115:

You don't know anything... opportunity to visit another country as stop over
a country in civil war?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / My Ghana Experience 2017 / U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.