Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace (62759 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Goodvibes007: 10:28pm On Apr 07
waternogetememy:

THEY ARE ALREADY BROKEN.

AIR PEACE IS FULLY BOOKED TILL 2025.

LET THEM FIGHT OVER WHAT IS LEFT, WITH THEIR CRASHING PRICES.

I CANNOT LEAVE WHERE THEY WILL SERVE ME NIGERIAN FOOD, MUSIC, MOVIE AND ENTER WHERE THEY WILL STARVE ME.
.sept 2024 not 2025.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Believeintruth: 10:28pm On Apr 07
mobisonkk2:
You are selfish! So even if airpeace is going to be destroyed on long-term, it's none of your business because you are benefiting?

Let me understand something here. Have you see airpeace's cost profile for the London route? Do you know the cost?
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by ozo13(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07
orion7:
16 hrs. Who be the fool wey wan do that kin waka
smart observation there. grin
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Believeintruth: 10:30pm On Apr 07
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos n your madness

Itโ€™s everyone not supporting your fraud that is collecting money

How is the supporting coming into this discussion. I feel you are having guilt conscience here that is why you are projecting.

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Goodvibes007: 10:30pm On Apr 07
Irupetepete:
person wey dey enter abroad go bring in people for free? Time will tell Sha.. but l still, let put him in our prayers.
Imagine traveling back to the UK after holidays and you have to cough out 2.5 to 3m for ticket before....
Na all these flight tickets gangan dey make abroad fear people to go... If not, how much be visa?
This free free free in a bid to blackmail in an argument. Did the government not give him 13 billion naira waiver of taxes?
That's free tax payers money too.

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by obailala(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07
abc115:
Price War: Ethiopian Airlines on Lagos -London Route now Cheaper than Air Peace
Wonderful!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„

Nigerians have really been in bondage for a long time. I wish Air Peace would add at least another flight daily and I wish Arik would return to this route.

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by blacknp(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07
Ozommadu:

If wishes were horses๐Ÿฅฑ

Can you boast of 500k in your account and you're here on nairaland collecting 30k monthly stipend to push propaganda for Apc?? Dey play
Ok Ozommadu na APC make you no get 500k for your account abi?
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by onuman: 10:31pm On Apr 07
waternogetememy:

Y DID DEY NOT DROP PRICE SINCE?

WEN WILL U GET SENSE?

U THINK ETHIOPIA SEND U NI?
Plus Adesanmi! May his soul rest in peace. Mention of this airline rings bell of fear to me since the demise of my favourite writer, Adesanmi.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Goodnewsforlife: 10:32pm On Apr 07
Believeintruth:

How is the supporting coming into this discussion. I feel you are having guilt conscience here that is why you are projecting.
keep quiet if u donโ€™t know d origin of his madness

These fools are yet to get over d election loss so everything they do is attributed to it

That dingbat I quoted is an obi mumu n he intentionally attacked the guy for saying his mind

2 Likes

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Believeintruth: 10:33pm On Apr 07
Dittodat:

Just because some of you are so poor mentally and financially, you are always quick to accuse people of collecting money to support their candidates. One moronic low-life idiot just accused me of supporting a party because of a monthly stipend. grin grin grin
A whole me that can feed his family his whole family for a whole year with what I make in just one week even with the lower exchange rate.

Maybe you people are getting paid to support Obi because that is the only reason for you to assume that others are getting paid.
Pathetic. It also goes to show that you people can be bought since money seems to be everything to you.

And how do you know you can feed his family? You just assume rubbish.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Greystone: 10:33pm On Apr 07
orion7:

EA almost always has a stopover at Adis Ababa no matter where your destination is, resulting in overall longer transit times.

It's one of the things I disliked about flying with them.

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by CluelessMODS: 10:34pm On Apr 07
I am waiting to hear that Ethiopians hate IGBOS.

4 Likes

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by CrossRhodes: 10:34pm On Apr 07
vowiski:
cheesy

Air peace has already cash out ..

I think they have been booked till September
Secondary!

Primary observation is that they have been fleecing customers for ages.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Believeintruth: 10:34pm On Apr 07
Goodnewsforlife:
keep quiet if u donโ€™t know d origin of his madness

These fools are yet to get over d election loss so everything they do is attributed to it

That dingbat I quoted is an obi mumu n he intentionally attacked the guy for saying his mind

Why must you reply? And why must you always bring Obi's name into it

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Akharmony: 10:35pm On Apr 07
orion7:
Foo you say? I guess you never board flight before... Cos this nonsense you talk and rubbish. . Visit wakaNow and see some flight ticket with 2 stop overs and still very expensive. . Incase you dont know ethopian air has always been very cheap...why i d3y explain self you fit never finish secondary school self...

2 Likes

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by CluelessMODS: 10:35pm On Apr 07
Greystone:

EA almost always has a stopover at Adis Ababa no matter where your destination is, resulting in overall longer transit times.

Are you sure you don fly before?...๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by CrossRhodes: 10:37pm On Apr 07
helinues:
Good for the travellers. Exactly what I was talking about on the other thread. Free for all

Let the flight fee war begins

Street OT is really important gan cos it works in every sector or industry. Air peace didn't try at all
Here we go!!
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Greystone: 10:37pm On Apr 07
CluelessMODS:

Are you sure you don fly before?...๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

My first International flight was to Heathrow,UK in July 1982 in the company of my parents.
Were you even born then?
Since then, I have traveled to North America, Asia, the Middle East, and Australia.
You sound like one of those unfortunate little children less than 20years who are products of poor upbringing and broken homes.
I sincerely pity your type honestly. I have nothing more to say to you.

4 Likes

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by barrysome001: 10:37pm On Apr 07
vowiski:
cheesy

...till September "From London to Lagos"
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by CaptainFM1: 10:38pm On Apr 07
vowiski:
cheesy

Stop speculating since you're still thinking.

The Nigerian market is their target. Most of this foreign airlines can come to an abysmally low price just to hold the market.

Nigerian government better be ready to buffer airpeace and also compel all government officials must use airpeace only for foreign trips.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by CluelessMODS: 10:38pm On Apr 07
Greystone:

Most airlines do it they stop in their home country. Air Peace will go directly because it originated from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by CrossRhodes: 10:39pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Na una dey add tribal coloration to my comments unnecessarily.

With the free falling of airline ticket, do you think Air peace can compete?
We know what you are.

Continue!

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by blackgold2018(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07
abc115:

CEO of Air Peace ....I see you.... return ticket ke... you think you are going to London to Party

grin grin grin
its obvious you have not booked a flight before
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Goodvibes007: 10:39pm On Apr 07
GodHimself:
This is exactly what needs to happen with the cost of goods in Nigeria.

It only takes one benevolent individual.

When Sanwo Olu started the food stuff in Lagos, some people cursed and insulted him instead of holding their own governors accountable to do the same thing.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Greystone: 10:40pm On Apr 07
CluelessMODS:

Most airlines do it they stop in their home country. Air Peace will go directly because it originated from Nigeria.

I know this and I'm also aware that it's to increase the flow of air traffic to the countries. The excess time to reach your destination is the only problem.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Slimlord(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07
slimfit1:
If Nigerians make the mistake of not purchasing air peace. You will forever remain cash cow for foreign airline. Don't be fooled by price differences. This is the time to suppose air peace with your last kobo. I was looking at Ghana few miles from Lagos ยฃ425. Very soon air peace will reduce their prices too. Right Nigerian air Peace needs your support. It won't go down in my time.
Actually Airpeace still better . 6-7 hours direct.

With Ethiopia, 350k difference with also 10hours + difference. Do the maths
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by CaptainFM1: 10:41pm On Apr 07
orion7:

Unfortunately, Nigerians will unless our government play the same aero-politics with them.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Badmashiii: 10:42pm On Apr 07
helinues:
Good for the travellers. Exactly what I was talking about on the other thread. Free for all

Let the flight fee war begins

Street OT is really important gan cos it works in every sector or industry. Air peace didn't try at all

OG abeg help us explain where the man Bleep up. I get enoff OT,e no mean sey i no fit learn one or two from your side.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Goodvibes007: 10:42pm On Apr 07
michaellovaldo:
Competition between brands is always a win for the Users/Customers
100%
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by HALCYON44: 10:42pm On Apr 07
This is the beginning. We never see anything in this Nigeria. Foreigner has been extorting us for a long time and they take us for fools now this asiwaju regime will surely expose many of them. I'm telling you Nigerians or Africans are far better than this so called whites.

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by MrBONE2(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07
ebufa:

if you want to sleep in adid ababa for 10 hours....feel free to buy ethipian air!meanwhile there is a civil war going on there!

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Ghana Experience 2017 / Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) / South African Man Who Smoked Malawian Indian Hemp Unclad At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.