Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace (62555 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by GreatManBee: 11:20pm On Apr 07
abc115:
Price War: Ethiopian Airlines on Lagos -London Route now Cheaper than Air Peace

Guys, this is different now!!! Airpeace is non-stop which is definitely more expensive. Who is doing this nonsense comparison?
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Chetas81(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07
USELESS ENGLISH BELONGS TO AFRICAN ENGLISH, WHAT IS WAR HERE, WICKED SOUL THAT MAKE NIGERIA AS COUNTRY
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by youngrichnigga: 11:23pm On Apr 07
No price war anywhere, Ethiopian airlines fares have always been in that region when you book ahead , the flight is still till about 24days or thereaboutsundecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Igodan76: 11:27pm On Apr 07
Ozommadu:

Lol 😅 😆 🤣
If wishes were horses🥱

Can you boast of 500k in your account and you're here on nairaland collecting 30k monthly stipend to push propaganda for Apc?? Dey play

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by sonnie10: 11:28pm On Apr 07
Crowntop94:
They will go 10hrs ahead of airpeace so they are getting there the same time despite the Ethiopia airline stop over
If your Vacation time at work starts at 7pm , you could call the office bluffs and take an unexcused absence to go with Ethiopian airline say at 7am same day.
That would put you 10 hours ahead of Air peace.

Until you lose your job.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by ComeToJesus: 11:28pm On Apr 07
Competition is the greatest enemy of monopoly and the unseen hand that reduces prices.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Bankkym: 11:29pm On Apr 07
Ozommadu:

If wishes were horses🥱

Can you boast of 500k in your account and you're here on nairaland collecting 30k monthly stipend to push propaganda for Apc?? Dey play

Even from your name you already seem stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Konquest: 11:32pm On Apr 07
abc115:
Price War: Ethiopian Airlines on Lagos -London Route now Cheaper than Air Peace
16 hours 45 minutes from LOS to London Gatwick via Ethiopian Airlines?... I'll pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Onyiridike(f): 11:36pm On Apr 07
helinues:

The foreign airlines operating in Nigeria are cabals in the industry, dismantling them would take time. That's was what I expected Air peace to play along, know the game and rules before breaking it
And you think you know the game better than the CEO of Air Peace?
Why is it that once an average Nigerian graduate gets to construct a good sentence in English, he/she assumes he knows everything?

3 Likes

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by optimusprime2(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07
16hrs??
lipsrsealed
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Tohmey(m): 11:54pm On Apr 07
orion7:
16 hrs. Who be the fool wey wan do that kin waka
E choke
Buh wait
Why 16hrs on ethiopia airline
And then
6hrs
On Air peace
Will the ethiopia branching here and there
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Upright750: 11:54pm On Apr 07
abc115:

You don't know anything... opportunity to visit another country as stop over

Try at at ur own suffer. .. You nmean to stay at airport for hours with hungry is exploring and enjoyment . obi you think you will go inside the country ? I could remember in the past . we were dumped at ET airport for hours without food they and they even have to give other countries free passage to enter town .. Except Nigeria alone .. They even give Ghanaian . kenya airways are the worst then. My Ghanaian friends will enter town and they will keep nigerians at the airport till next day. And when you talk they will arrest you and charge you to court next day .. You end up in 7 days to 14 days in prison for trying to demand for ur right. .. Those that never see shege in the hands of foreign airlines .. Will leave air peace bcud of the money but for those of us who have seen shege onpon shege will gladly enjoy air peace all the way .. No other enjoyment like direct flight. I pray air peace will grow to give asian route one or two flight .
London route make una enjoy oo.

5 Likes

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Tohmey(m): 11:55pm On Apr 07
Artscollection:
Good one competition!!! Let us see how dey want run us out.
16hrs and 6hrs movement na dsame thing
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by 43Ronin: 11:57pm On Apr 07
helinues:
Good for the travellers. Exactly what I was talking about on the other thread. Free for all

Let the flight fee war begins

Street OT is really important gan cos it works in every sector or industry. Air peace didn't try at all
The isiagu thing pain this one well well cheesy grin Air peace that's already fully booked till September. Why should I fly to Ethiopian Air that recently crashed and spend 16 hour while Air peace is just 6 hours. Ehen egbon hafa dapo abiodun, makinde and adeleke? When dem dey float odua air grin

3 Likes

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Judolisco(m): 12:00am On Apr 08
slimfit1:
If Nigerians make the mistake of not purchasing air peace. You will forever remain cash cow for foreign airline. Don't be fooled by price differences. This is the time to suppose air peace with your last kobo. I was looking at Ghana few miles from Lagos £425. Very soon air peace will reduce their prices too. Right Nigerian air Peace needs your support. It won't go down in my time.
must Nigeria purchase it? When we are pushing for more firms to be privatised...
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by 43Ronin: 12:01am On Apr 08
Tohmey:

E choke
Buh wait
Why 16hrs on ethiopia airline
And then
6hrs
On Air peace
Will the ethiopia branching here and there
The fools will first fly you like 4 hours down to their country, now spend some hours changing to a bigger plane then spend the remaining hours flying back up to our(west/central African airspace) before reaching UK. The day I followed dem to Dubai I regretted it.

3 Likes

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Raylight2(m): 12:02am On Apr 08
They should start their NY flight too please.

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by ottersberger(m): 12:02am On Apr 08
helinues:
Street OT is really important gan cos it works in every sector or industry. Air peace didn't try at all

You may want to come out and state your grouse with Air peace. Sorry, a man from the wrong tribe obviously own the airline, in your opinion. The forgoing validates the statement by Allen that some Nigerians are out to get Air peace, and we know from whence they come. Funny how you readily abandoned your patriotic Nigeria toga.

We always knew all along anyway…

4 Likes

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by boxypane(m): 12:02am On Apr 08
FG needs to back Airpeace.

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Tohmey(m): 12:05am On Apr 08
43Ronin:

The fools will first fly you like 4 hours down to their country, now spend some hours changing to a bigger plane then spend the remaining hours flying back up to our(west/central African airspace) before reaching UK. The day I followed dem to Dubai I regretted it.
No wonder ...
Cuz me i see it as too cheap to be true
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by ottersberger(m): 12:09am On Apr 08
6 hours vs. 16 hours travel time, and the ever present harassment and sometimes illegal imprisonment of Nigerians at Bole airport, Addis Ababa. We are talking 10 hours here, people. That's what this is about. Time and convenience costs money. That's the way it has always been in commercial aviation. The question most people seem to be missing is this. How come prices started coming down only when Air peace blew the lid off it?.

Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:16am On Apr 08
orion7:
16 hrs. Who be the fool wey wan do that kin waka

No be fool matter here, there are times after getting your visa to see money for ticket will be problem that period if u see bycicle self you will enter just to to leave, i have done it alot of times those days i have spend one full day on transit just to get cheap ticket
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by FutureFocus: 12:17am On Apr 08
The moment they kick Airpeace out of the market , they will increase their price again , don’t fall for it. It’s a temporary gimmick

Meanwhile I sell cheap nice gadgets
Check my previous posts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Emlproperties: 12:18am On Apr 08
43Ronin:

Omo, that's madness.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Raylight2(m): 12:24am On Apr 08
I think the fares are generally dropping. LAGOS to ROME was 2 million + last month. Now 600k+. To the US also around 1.1m also.

I think the FG paying back some of their trapped funds is adding to the what AIR Peace presence is doing.

Hopefully, we'll return to the lower band flight prices .

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by tellwisdom: 12:28am On Apr 08
See airlines wey we de fly 85-130k back then, don turn 600k-1m and people de say e cheap.

I no sure say all my expenses during my first trip reach 500k- Ticket, hotel and PTA.

Now I see people rushing to buy a ticket for 1-3million just to go see another man’s country.

I’d better use that money to buy food and eat than give these criminals. If na to pay one witch for benin to carry me ontop broom, I no mind.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Raylight2(m): 12:28am On Apr 08
Emlproperties:
Omo, that's madness.
That's a general practice.

If you're going to Ghana with Qatar airways for example, they'll first take you to Qatar before bringing you to Ghana.
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Raylight2(m): 12:30am On Apr 08
tellwisdom:
See airlines wey we de fly 85-130k back then, don turn 600k and people de say e cheap.

I no sure say all my expenses during my first trip reach 500k- Ticket, hotel and PTA.

Now I see people rushing to buy a ticket for 1-3million just to go see another man’s country.

I’d better use that money to buy food and eat than give these criminals.

If we find out, you're not in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Raylight2(m): 12:32am On Apr 08
May US VISA Fee drop as flight fare is dropping
Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by tellwisdom: 12:33am On Apr 08
Raylight2:

If we find out, you're not in Nigeria

I’m in your house in ogbomoso

1 Like

Re: Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace by Raylight2(m): 12:35am On Apr 08
tellwisdom:

I’m in your house in ogbomoso
😀😀😀
You miss road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos / My Ghana Experience 2017 / Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.