Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike (17824 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu / Peter Obi Backs Shutting Down Of Universities To Enable Students Vote / Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Ancecoker(m): 7:48am On Apr 08
grin
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Yankee101: 7:50am On Apr 08
You’re on your own Obi
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Antai123(m): 7:50am On Apr 08
Obi is getting confused, more like giving up.... Losers mentality setting in already...
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Poanan: 7:51am On Apr 08
Helpfromabove1:
I also backed Tinubu on electricity subsidy removal
I can see he is gradually getting it right with petrol and dollar which is more difficult so he will easily get it right with electricity

In the next couple of weeks or months fuel sell for 300 naira and dollar to naira around 800 to 900

So why not apply the same tactics to electricity and I guess that’s what he is doing

You people just vome out to say things. Who told u naira is not being defended as we speak?
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by DMerciful(m): 7:51am On Apr 08
I understand you're not happy with the blow Obi dealt yo PDP but PDP had it coming. How can they take Obi and Easterners for granted?

Stop hating Obi, if you're in his shoes, you'd do same
benuejosh:
Man is beginning to support every policy of President Tinubu this days.

My worst worry is that even the uncultured and unlearned Obidients who know next to nothing like their leader will say the President is taking his advice.

Peter Obi is a big fan of the President if y'all don't know.
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by DMerciful(m): 7:52am On Apr 08
Why are you guys so ignorant?
Tinubu is paying petrol subsidy and defending the naira. He is only doing both at a higher price!
Helpfromabove1:
I can see he is gradually getting it right with petrol and dollar which is more difficult so he will easily get it right with electricity

In the next couple of weeks or months fuel sell for 300 naira and dollar to naira around 800 to 900

So why not apply the same tactics to electricity and I guess that’s what he is doing
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by ayinde2020: 7:52am On Apr 08
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by rajiedreez: 7:55am On Apr 08
Now everyone will accept the hike. Hypocrisy everywhere
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Empresa: 7:57am On Apr 08
benuejosh:

My worst worry is that even the uncultured and unlearned Obidients who know next to nothing like their leader will say the President is taking his advice.

A person who may be pushing Tinubu to fail. You think politicians are dunce? If one person doesn't fail, another can't win.
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by mrkia(m): 7:58am On Apr 08
Seeing them still insulting their man just because of this supportive comment shows that it's the Jagaban that they hate not that they indeed like their man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Tochj(m): 8:02am On Apr 08
yommen:

Your comment means you won't back the truth when it is said by someone you don't like. Go work on yourself.
If I talk wetin de my mind now
Dem go ban me
Obi has made it clear that
What he wants is a working policy
If Tinubu bring out good one
He supports
If na bad economic policy
He says No
That's a patriot
But Tinubu followers talking trash because Obi supported this one is ofg
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by lexy2014: 8:04am On Apr 08
Helpfromabove1:

do you think that there will be no more increase in the price of electricity or that Tinubu will stop at just the so called Band A?

in those so called Band A areas, what is the income of all the people that live there?

how is Tinubu "gradually getting it right with petrol and dollar"? do you care to explain?

how did you come to the conclusion that "In the next couple of weeks or months fuel sell for 300 naira and dollar to naira around 800 to 900"?

pls how much did Tinubu meet the price of dollar that you are sounding as if Tinubu is doing something special?

kindly see below price of dollar under PDP but APC said it was too high. so what exactly are u celebrating?

Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by aremubabs: 8:06am On Apr 08
This man is a dullard.

He said he supports the hike because Nigerians are suffering, and they need power to produce something.

Please, what is the connection between hike and efficient power generation?

The government did not say it was hiking the price to generate more electricity. In fact, only Ikeja Electric made a bogus link between the hike and increased power supply, but we all know they are playing us for a fool.
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Johncarlo07: 8:26am On Apr 08
benuejosh:

Tank u for letting us knw. Odensin
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Alhamdu09(m): 8:33am On Apr 08
benuejosh:

All this your gibberish is to prevent us from saying BAT is using PO's manifesto. No problem, we won't loud it, because it won't be noticed considering the wonders your MAIN MAN is doing in ASO villa.
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Alhamdu09(m): 8:37am On Apr 08
aremubabs:
This man is a dullard.

He said he supports the hike because Nigerians are suffering, and they need power to produce something

Please, what is the connection between hike and efficient power generation?

WOW GOD IS WONDERFUL

The government did not say it was hiking the price to generate more electricity. In fact, only Ikeja Electric made a bogus link between the hike and increased power supply, but we all know they are playing us for a fool.
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by 2Radii: 8:42am On Apr 08
yommen:

Your comment means you won't back the truth when it is said by someone you don't like. Go work on yourself.

Go work on urself to understand sarcasm
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Igbek76: 8:43am On Apr 08
@ Obi and his supporters will finally bow to the superior sustainable ideas of complex progressive politics of socio economics growth.

They will know why Lagos keep progressing and understand it is not by accident.
Obi and his supporters will realise their folly soonest and begin to thank the voters of @ Emilokan.
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by sukar886: 8:43am On Apr 08
The president have spoken....
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by StarRida: 8:51am On Apr 08
After APC and thier miscreant on Nairaland will say Peter OBI is irrelevant but they will always be looking for any comments from Obi to masturbate with...... bunch of fools
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by phemray(m): 8:52am On Apr 08
benuejosh:

The guy is always asking himself that, can i ever take all the bold, tougher and decisive steps jagaban is taken? Reason he must respect the master

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by GreatOchuks: 8:53am On Apr 08
This Man 😂😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Honestey: 8:58am On Apr 08
Watch those minions who were abusing Tinubu for the tariff hike now saying something else since their lord and savour has supported it.
Obi said he would remove subsidy just like Tinubu and now supporting Tinubu subsidy removal on electricity. Therefore, TINUBU = OBI
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by fredoooooo: 9:06am On Apr 08
Obi abeg tell ya obituarists Nigerians no need ya opinion
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Lacash: 9:09am On Apr 08
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/08/peter-obi-backs-tinubu-govt-on-electricity-tariff-hike/
Maybe Tinubu should just pity this man and dash him one ministerial post laidat make him self use ham hold body, Abi kile feel🤡🤡😁
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Khyrvxjzy: 9:12am On Apr 08
KEVIND:
Since Obi has back the policy. watch out, Obi will now be the relying point in their narrative to justify the increase

let me put this in acting

tinubu increase power:
obidient: tinubu is evil and clueless

obi increase power
obidient: yes obi is right, rich people should pay more

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Khyrvxjzy: 9:12am On Apr 08
KingEarnest:
Which means if he was the president he would have done the same thing, even fuel subsidy removal?

We are finished in this country.

peter obi is a Messiah
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Khyrvxjzy: 9:14am On Apr 08
ForValour:
Ok. But they should not forget to increase the minimum wage to at least one million naira. Since we are in the Increase Era.

one million?

if dem no increase am to one million, go for war
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Olaolex: 9:15am On Apr 08
This is propaganda How did this get to front-page? Who was the mod that moved to the to front page
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by kmaster007: 9:21am On Apr 08
E be like say Obi don dey do drugs
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by athaboi(f): 9:24am On Apr 08
benuejosh:

Yoruba Muslim claiming benue...are you no longer shameless? Your aim of setting tribes against each other has failed
Re: Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike by Father4all: 9:36am On Apr 08
Thunder go fire this Peter Obi oo. Such a useless man. God knows why he didn't win the last election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Reconciliation: Aggrieved Members Demand Tickets, Appointments, Refund / Buhari Presidency Releases Looted Funds To APC Candidates – PDP / How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.