Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders (24232 Views)

2019 CAF Awards: Full List Of Final Three Contenders / High Chances Of Wining For Saturday 3/02/2018 Football Prediction / Countries That Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup & Possible Contenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by FreeStuffsNG: 11:54am On Apr 08
obembet:
One point currently separates the top three teams.

This is the first time in a decade that three teams have been separated by just a point after 28 games, but can the current contenders maintain their title bids and take this thrilling race all the way to May 19?

So who have the toughest opponent and who have chance of winning the league

Source: obembet

Between Man city and Liverpool
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Lamasta(m): 11:56am On Apr 08
OgaRico:
If City doesn't survive Madrid in the UCL then Looserpool and Ass-nal should come back and try again next season for the EPL.

The blue and white ribbon is sweeter on the EPL trophy than any other colour.

Pep and his crew of miscreants all the way again. C'mon you CITYZENS!!!

You are high on Iya Lati weed again this man grin

1 Like

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Rumundele(m): 11:56am On Apr 08
There is still hope for Manchester United o. 21point still up for grab.
Lets start permutations to arrive at the possibility

1 Like

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Apr 08
OgaRico:
And you and I knows that they're no legends in Ass-nal, so it still City's trophy come May.

Well, as much as City now looks like having all the aces, it's still football. Anything can happen.

City might lose games you'd expect them to win, and Arsenal might win those tough games.

Nothing is really certain until 3 games to go.

3 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by OgaRico(m): 11:57am On Apr 08
When e reach your club turn, tell them to change the tide. City is the new face of EPL and it will be so for a long time coming.

reccy:

They have won it three out four times recently. Let the tide changes.
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by bentenny(m): 11:58am On Apr 08
jetguy:
Three teams can hurt Arsenal, as mumu as my club ( Chelsea) is, once they see big team, their village people don't used to follow them 😅😅
U dey right Sha😄😄
Chelsea played badly against a mid side but drew at Etihad against mancity and even scored first!

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:58am On Apr 08
DenreleDave:
i am not a fan of any of the top 3 but i like pep

But i want arsenal to lift the trophy
sweetheart how far
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Angelfrost(m): 11:58am On Apr 08
abobote:

People that are fighting for champions league and Europa spot has nothing to lose?

Man United is a whole 11 points away from top 5!

Do you know what that means?!! That they have to win 4 straight games, which Spurs and Villa have to lose as well, in order to get in there.

Nah... They aren't going to Europe. grin
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by seborrhic: 11:59am On Apr 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Wining epl is the easiest thing

All you need to do is beat the small thing

I mean ensure you grab your maximum 3 points from weak teams both home and away

Then don't give a fuckkk about the stronger team like Liverpool, arsenal, mancity, Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham

This is one secret pep of mancity have been using

Typed like a novice and football illiterate.
So why can't the Liverpool's and Arsenals defeat the small teams if that's what it takes to win the league.
As a big team you can't defeat small teams and you want to be EPL champions,is that not stu pidity?

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Indabello: 12:00pm On Apr 08
I think if we are to look at current forms in terms of goals scored and goals conceded, then we can't help but to give it to Arsenal.

Arsenal have scored the most goals, so, they possess the attacking quality to hurt all the three teams we see as major hurdles. They have the best defensive record in the league, so, the have what it takes to neutralise the three teams.
This notwithstanding, Man City seems to have the easiest run on paper, however, we should be mindful that playing Brighton, West Ham, Spurs can't be described as easy.

For me, I wish Klopp the most colourful ending possible

3 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by ennon92(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08
I wish Arsenal can win it but they have serious matches to play unlike the other two title contenders...

Be that as it may, we shouldn't underrate those small teams too, they can at times be a thorn in the flesh of the big teams...

In case Arsenal don't win it, I will choose Liverpool to win it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by reccy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08
OgaRico:
When e reach your club turn, tell them to change the tide. City is the new face of EPL and it will be so for a long time coming.

E go shock you. Just calm down

1 Like

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by OgaRico(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08
You don't know City. Have you seen City's Netflix documentary 'Tr3ble Together'?

As of this time last season, they were in a worse position than this point wise but theu still schooled everyone along their way.

Only Pep has the key to the EPL trophy at least for now.

And like you said, just as City can lose so can Ass-nal or Looserpool too.

Angelfrost:

Well, as much as City now looks like having all the aces, it's still football. Anything can happen.

City might lose games you'd expect them to win, and Arsenal might win those tough games.

Nothing is really certain until 3 games to go.
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Angelfrost(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08
OgaRico:
You don't know City. Have you seen City's Netflix documentary 'Tr3ble Together'?

As of this time last season, they were in a worse position than this point wise but theu still schooled everyone along their way.

Only Pep has the key to the EPL trophy at least for now.

And like you said, just as City can lose so can Ass-nal or Looserpool too.

Yeah... You're kinda right.

Arsenal is in a tight spot, with their run of fixtures. Winning those games in a row will be Mission Impossible.

Well, it's an interesting run-in.

Let's see who the odds will favor.
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by tuzle(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08
NaijaGoBetter2:
Liverpool

Arsenal is playing Chelsea and Man United, you see those two teams are going no where but ready to scatter the party for Arsenal.
arsenal will beat Chelsea since they are home and Chelsea is currently not good enough. It is that Manu and Tottenham that will be problem for them especially that Tottenham.

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Judolisco(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Wining epl is the easiest thing

All you need to do is beat the small thing

I mean ensure you grab your maximum 3 points from weak teams both home and away

Then don't give a fuckkk about the stronger team like Liverpool, arsenal, mancity, Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham

This is one secret pep of mancity have been using

that's what u need to win all leagues... But in epl u can't call any team small team oh... Dem go disgrace u

1 Like

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Pootle: 12:06pm On Apr 08
it man city tittle for the taking
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Emman08: 12:07pm On Apr 08
No one has an advantage. The team that can grind out 7/7 wins will be the eventual champion. At this at this point, results and not performance matters more.
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by OgaRico(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08
Bros, nothing go shock me. Not now, not anytime soon especially when it has to do with Ass-nal contesting against City for any trophy these days.

In 2012, I saw Manchester United literally lifting the League only for the Agureooooo moment of shock to change everything in City's favour.

Don't worry, one day Ass-nal turn to dominate go come, and that will be during your grand children's generation.

reccy:

E go shock you. Just calm down
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by tuzle(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08
Angelfrost:

Arsenal is in a tight spot, with their run of fixtures. Winning those games in a row will be Mission Impossible.

it is possible but hard, very hard. Don't forget city and Liverpool can also be surprised on the way. Man City looks like favourite, followed by Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by GreatOchuks: 12:12pm On Apr 08
grin grin grin Haven't we watched this movie countless times already.

Man City always wins , forget the gragra around
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by gulfer: 12:14pm On Apr 08
I'm a Manchurian, my heart is with Arsenal on this but the permutations from the remaining games points at a Man City league title undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by OgaRico(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08
Yeah sure, it's an interesting run-in. I feel City will have the edge considering that they have been here severally and won it. I think experinces of similar situations will favour them more.

Angelfrost:

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by enemyofprogress: 12:16pm On Apr 08
Manchester City is winning the EPL again this season.

1 Like

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Ganbite: 12:17pm On Apr 08
obembet:
[b]One point currently separates the top three teams

This is the first time in a decade that three teams have been separated by just a point after 28 games, but can the current contenders maintain their title bids and take this thrilling race all the way to May 19?

[/b]

Arsenal has a slim chances of winning due to two matches which is Man U and Chelsea .. he is likely going to loose one out of this two matches but both Liverpool and Man city may not loose any matches again so Liverpool have he highest chances of winning due to 1point ahead of Man city

1 Like

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by OgaRico(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08
Manchurian and supporting Ass-nal?
Man, if City wins, it will stop Looserpool from equaling the red half of Manchester EPL record and Ass-nal winning will bring a lot of noise pollution.

gulfer:
I'm a Manchurian, my heart is with Arsenal on this but the permutations from the remaining games points at a Man City league title undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Asabaproperty1: 12:19pm On Apr 08
As an Arsenal fan Arsenal will win.

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by MadamExcellency: 12:19pm On Apr 08
Angelfrost:

One of the contenders is also facing Chelsea and Man United...!

Arsenal has a long and perilous battle on their hands.

Getting 9 points off Spurs, Chelsea, and United will be the stuff of legends.

But they got it off Mancity, Liverpool, and Westham.

1 Like

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Logins2125: 12:20pm On Apr 08
obembet:
One point currently separates the top three teams.

No long 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸 , Arsenal all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by OgaRico(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08
As in, it is just another episode from the City seasonal doings.

GreatOchuks:
grin grin grin Haven't we watched this movie countless times already.

Man City always wins , forget the gragra around
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by blowjohn(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08
Angelfrost:
Not gonna lie... Man City has the sweetest run of games.

Arsenal needs to be wary of Spurs, Chelsea, and Man United... The latter 2 have nothing to lose, and will enjoy causing Arsenal serious misery.

Doesn't mean they can't win all... Arsenal is the strongest team in the EPL right now.

At this point, every point counts... So, none of these 3 can afford to draw games, going forward.

In all, whoever wins this title will be really amazing and worth celebrating.

I have not seen a title race this close and intense across Europe in almost a decade.

Last season in German league.
Dortmund bottled it on the last Day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament / Victor Osimhen Wins Best Ligue 1 African Player Of The Year / Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.