Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders (24212 Views)

2019 CAF Awards: Full List Of Final Three Contenders / High Chances Of Wining For Saturday 3/02/2018 Football Prediction / Countries That Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup & Possible Contenders (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by EDOLUWA: 7:54pm On Apr 08
All the factors in EPL must ensure Arsenal win the EPL this season if not Mancity winning it again means EPL has lost its competitiveness
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Moniya4Real(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08
yeah! that’s very true.but in this context?……

HULSH:

Actually both are correct with regard to notional Concord.
Arsenal play/plays(depend on how you see Arsenal. As an entity or as a group) well.
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by OgaRico(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08
I understand now.

yomi531:
For me personally, I don't want Pep winning it 4 times straight. E go pain me dieeee
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by saxokay(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08
Where are those foolish fans shouting pep can not dominate epl
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by yomi531(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08
OgaRico:
I understand now.

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Horlatemmy(m): 2:45am On Apr 09
[b][/b]liverpool all the way...
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by AcrylicProperty(f): 9:13am On Apr 09
Let's wait and see ooo smiley grin... Really wish Arsenal wins it after almost 20 years of waiting.

And to you reading this, your best is yet to come guys...

Reach out to us for the best of genuine & verified properties with a reputable Real Estate company that delivers. Read more on our signature below here πŸ‘‡to leverage the current promo and contact the number.
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by OgaRico(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14
Howfa na? E bi like una forget una brain today abi na next season the brain go begin work?

ejimatic:
. Yes ooo City get money ooo. It is our brain we will use ? grin
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by haffaze777(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14
ejimatic:
. Yes ooo City get money ooo. It is our brain we will use ? grin

How far my brother? πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I no tell you sey Assnal can never win the league? I know assnal more than I know myself
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by ejimatic: 10:30pm On Apr 14
haffaze777:

How far my brother? πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I no tell you sey Assnal can never win the league? I know assnal more than I know myself
. The struggle continues but I just have to admit I did know why Arsenal lost today's match. The players appeared too casual as if nothing was at stake. it has become a pattern for the Arsenal to lose matches when the EPL is about to finish. The loss is painful but we will still continue with our struggle.
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by ejimatic: 10:33pm On Apr 14
OgaRico:
Howfa na? E bi like una forget una brain today abi na next season the brain go begin work?

. We will still continue our struggle . Today's match however is very painful. I hope the Arsenal players were not hypnotized
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by haffaze777(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14
ejimatic:
. The struggle continues but I just have to admit I did know why Arsenal lost today's match. The players appeared too casual as if nothing was at stake. it has become a pattern for the Arsenal to lose matches when the EPL is about to finish. The loss is painful but we will still continue with our struggle.

We know assnal than anyone elseπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by OgaRico(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14
"continue our struggle"....this line got me laughing. I don't have a clue in regard to your hypnotized question.

Wednesday is likely to be a bigger heartbreak with the look of things.

ejimatic:
. We
will still continue our struggle . Today's match however is very painful. I hope the Arsenal players were not hypnotized

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by ejimatic: 6:01am On Apr 15
OgaRico:
"continue our struggle"....this line got me laughing. I don't have a clue in regard to your hypnotized question.

Wednesday is likely to be a bigger heartbreak with the look of things.

. We will survive the impending danger!
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by ejimatic: 6:02am On Apr 15
haffaze777:

We know assnal than anyone elseπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
We will survive the impending danger
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by OgaRico(m): 9:58am On Apr 15
In that case, I wish you guys all the best.

ejimatic:
. We will survive the impending danger!
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by ejimatic: 10:13am On Apr 15
OgaRico:
In that case, I wish you guys all the best.

. Thank you for your support always

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by haffaze777(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15
ejimatic:
We will survive the impending danger

You're not surviving anything
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by ejimatic: 3:30pm On Apr 15
haffaze777:

You're not surviving anything
grin grin grin Time will tell.

Sadio ManΓ© Ruled Out Of The World Cup / Nigeria U20 Stars Hand Cash To Patients During Visit To New Plymouth Hospital / Qatar 2022: Groups, Fixtures, Stadiums, Squads, Tickets And More