Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders (24225 Views)

2019 CAF Awards: Full List Of Final Three Contenders / High Chances Of Wining For Saturday 3/02/2018 Football Prediction / Countries That Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup & Possible Contenders (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by OgaRico(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08
Oya na, but if na money rigging, you sef know say City na Oil money.

ejimatic:
. grin grin grin grin. If na rigging we need we go rig am Arsenal. Awa lokan grin
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Agunesinjaweola: 1:23pm On Apr 08
sylve11:
Liverpool cool
Liverpool stand better chance once they demolished Spurs

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by femi4: 1:27pm On Apr 08
obembet:
One point currently separates the top three teams.

This is the first time in a decade that three teams have been separated by just a point after 28 games, but can the current contenders maintain their title bids and take this thrilling race all the way to May 19?

So who have the toughest opponent and who have chance of winning the league

Source: obembet

City

Arsenal will still play Chelsea n Man U

Liverpool is out of the picture by failing to beat man U
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by femi4: 1:29pm On Apr 08
Alhamdu09:
Its really painful to admit that MAN CITY are retaining the title
Seconded, the remaining fixtures favours them

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by yomi531(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08
City Is the only Club Capable of winning their 7 remaining matches . I will be so sad to see City claim it 4 times on a bounce.
I'm rooting for Arsenal shaa
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by yomi531(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08
OgaRico:
Boss, it's just the Manchester bragging right and nothing more. City is way way far from achieving anything United has. Or just maybe City is about setting a new record of four straight EPL win.

For me personally, I don't want Pep winning it 4 times straight. E go pain me dieeee
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by bewla(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08
obembet:

All the contenders are facing spur. So I believe spur might likely determine the winner

what about Chelsea or man u for asneal

Chelsea cristal palace for liver pool
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Treasure17(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08
City has the easiest opponents but if Arsenal can beat united and Chelsea and possibly pick a draw against Tottenham Hotspur then they are good to go.
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by haffaze777(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08
ejimatic:
. grin grin grin grin. If na rigging we need we go rig am Arsenal. Awa lokan grin

Assnal will never win the league just as Pandora man will never rule naija, I know you will argue this but I will quote you at the end of season as I always dogringrin
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Erix1600(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08
It wud be foolhardy to underrate Arsenal's performance this season. Nevertheless ManCity seem to be the most well-positioned for the EPL title run.
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08
Man City have the higher chances...

Liverpool manageably have high chances...

Arsenal have.... lipsrsealed

My analysis is based on the next 7 matches of each team...
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by haffaze777(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08
Two things are certain in the world.

1 assnal will never win premier League till thy kingdom comegringrin

2 that Pandora clown with big head like elephant will never be my presidentgrin

1.2.3 oya make una beginning crying
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by ejimatic: 2:08pm On Apr 08
haffaze777:

Assnal will never win the league just as Pandora man will never rule naija, I know you will argue this but I will quote you at the end of season as I always dogringrin
. This manI I can see now that you are against usI will report you at the Emirate Stadium.
This year Awa Lokan! grin ( grin
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by ejimatic: 2:09pm On Apr 08
OgaRico:
Oya na, but if na money rigging, you sef know say City na Oil money.

. Yes ooo City get money ooo. It is our brain we will use ? grin
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by zedegit: 2:13pm On Apr 08
obembet:
One point currently separates the top three teams.

This is the first time in a decade that three teams have been separated by just a point after 28 games, but can the current contenders maintain their title bids and take this thrilling race all the way to May 19?

So who have the toughest opponent and who have chance of winning the league

Source: obembet

It's a no brainer. It belongs to Man city. Na dem get am joor.
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Juoflife1(f): 2:19pm On Apr 08
Arsenal
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by bluefilm: 2:19pm On Apr 08
It is Arsenal's time to Shine

The God of English Premier League is with Arsenal this time around.
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by haffaze777(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08
ejimatic:
. This manI I can see now that you are against usI will report you at the Emirate Stadium.
This year Awa Lokan! grin ( grin

Tah assnal will never ever win anything except Fa Cup carabo (karagba) cupgrin
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by ejimatic: 2:44pm On Apr 08
3032616917 ;

Tah assnal will never ever win anything except Fa Cup carabo (karagba) cupgrin[/quote] grin grin grin. This is our turn.AWALOKAN As we surprised Man City and Liverpool ,we will do same on any opponent on our way . Chelsea and Man U will be beaten again!
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by LostMyZeal(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08
seborrhic:

Typed like a novice and football illiterate.
So why can't the Liverpool's and Arsenals defeat the small teams if that's what it takes to win the league.
As a big team you can't defeat small teams and you want to be EPL champions,is that not stu pidity?

Nope, he's right

And it's safe to say Pep took a leaf out of Saf, Wenger and Mou's books

It's no rocket science really. That was how those 3 dominated Epl by getting max points from weaker opponents and comfortably sharing points with the strong ones.
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by ambale(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08
Zonefree:
Wolves, Bournemouth and Everton are the teams Arsenal can win comfortably. Won't be easy for them against Man U, Chelsea, Tottenham and Aston Villa.

Liverpool will struggle against Tottenham and Everton(Merseyside derby).

Man city will win all their remaining matches comfortably except with Tottenham where they can scale with a draw or painful narrow win.

Tottenham Hotspur will be the determinant of EPL champion this season.

In all, congratulations to Man city in advance for lifting the trophy once again.

Seconded

Man city have been on this route before, I also think they are winning the league
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by sprints1: 3:13pm On Apr 08
I don't want to break arsenal heart, well they have tried this season... But the truth is they finish 3rd their last games are a disaster... You see wolves, man utd, spurs especially SPURS of Posternoclue will get at least a point from arsenal... Arsenal have been sensational but their are a lot of lapses in the team... Either Liverpool or Man City the problem is only spurs that can take point from city but Liverpool can still lose to villa
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by ambale(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08
This is a perfect case of your destiny in your hands

I really want Arsenal to win it for effort but it seems the citizens or Liverpool will clinch it this time around
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by HULSH(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08
Moniya4Real:
“who has” and not “who have”.
Pls, make the necessary correction, thanks.

Actually both are correct with regard to notional Concord.
Arsenal play/plays(depend on how you see Arsenal. As an entity or as a group) well.
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Seunfretty: 3:22pm On Apr 08
City's remaining 4 games are against small sides ..and except there is a strange upset ..they will win all

Liverpool is in good position but they still need to beat arsenal at home

Arsenal seem to be at the top but they need to beat....Chelsea...tottenham .. Liverpool and man utd

Tottenham and Liverpool are away

City stands the best chance ..considering they know how to grind wins from smaller sides

Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Ray369: 3:41pm On Apr 08
Arsenal all the Way
Up Gunners
On Top 🔝
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Shagiefxx: 4:52pm On Apr 08
🟢 Manchester United 2-2 Liverpool | Luis Diaz, Mohamed Salah | All Goals Premiere League Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prFmpS5Xh-M
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Princeton92(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08
LIVERPOOL
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Prenonjebose: 5:08pm On Apr 08
City does
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by ogastone(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08
I pray for Arsenal to win the league
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by Lanre1979: 7:42pm On Apr 08
Liverpool
Re: Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders by NFBI: 7:49pm On Apr 08
Seunfretty:
City's remaining 4 games are against small sides ..and except there is a strange upset ..they will win all

Liverpool is in good position but they still need to beat arsenal at home

Arsenal seem to be at the top but they need to beat....Chelsea...tottenham .. Liverpool and man utd

Tottenham and Liverpool are away

City stands the best chance ..considering they know how to grind wins from smaller sides
Who told you arsenal have Liverpool again to play?

Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip / Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament