Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu (30981 Views)

He Will Need An Interpreter As Gov – Shaibu Shades PDP Candidate, Asue Ighodalo / We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu / Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Amfem: 7:08pm On Apr 08
You and your principal are both failure. Your retention doesn't add value to the state. With all the support received from the electorate, Edo No Be Lagos. You failed woefully. Next slide abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Eteka1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 08
He should have resigned before being impeached. Now having been impeached, he can't run for any office. Except, the courts nullify the impeachment.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Ubdavis(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08
Next time. Choose ur battle wisely
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by frog12: 7:16pm On Apr 08
i really would have prefer obaseki left SHAUIBU there than what they have done... choosing one silly 38 year old.
really OBASEKI just downgrade the office just to please his ego as he like.

Eteka1:
He should have resigned before being impeached. Now having been impeached, he can't run for any office. Except, the courts nullify the impeachment.

1 Like

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by baralatie(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08
As Dem look say you no loyal again na him the problem start o
No be governorship intention o
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Advancedman(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by lekonso: 7:20pm On Apr 08
Why did you Shaibu not resign before the impeachment. Nigerian politicians are very selfish and greedy. Now you have lost out completely. No entitlements, nothing, does that not look stupid?
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by lekonso: 7:23pm On Apr 08
Ubdavis:
Next time. Choose ur battle wisely
Fighting a battle you are sure you cannot win is complete foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Ubdavis(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08
lekonso:

Fighting a battle you are sure you cannot win is complete foolishness.

Absolutely. A very stupid man
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Exceed15: 7:36pm On Apr 08
You are going about it the wrong way.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by MamaletASO: 7:42pm On Apr 08
Nemesis caught up with you...

Oshiomole will be laughing where he is right now... grin grin

U betrayed oshiomole and now u have been dealt with by ur trustee

Shioor!

The guy in d picture here is a rap*ist

1 Like

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by aluko360(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08
ObaSackHim
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by DMerciful(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08
See how you're supporting injustice. Nigerians are not good people
tuzeriouz:
He who pays the piper, calls the tune. Philip Shaibu was never the anointed candidate and can't arrogate himself to be one. All principal officers always have a candidate at the end of their tenure. From Lagos state to Anambra and Kogi, the case of the Anointed One subsists. Disloyalty caused Shaibu's guber ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Omenlon: 7:52pm On Apr 08
Sometimes, when I watched this Philip shaibu talking on national television, I was always like, who is this babalawo that is pushing this man to be thinking he can always have his ways, to even becoming the governor of Edo State. What goes around, they say, comes around. Oshomole will be dancing skelewu or azonto now

3 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Obec70(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08
I don't why people think that equity can only favour them, every state has 3 zones and they all have the capacity to rule their various state but some selfish individuals like Shaibu thinks that it's the birthright of his own zone yo continually produce governors at the detriment of other zones as their are zombies.

Shaibu simply how and rest.

1 Like

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Gandrova: 7:54pm On Apr 08
He should go and apologize to Oshomole for insulting him. God punish him and Obaseki undecided

2 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by seunayantokun(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08
No vex, go home. Na so e be - thief dey show thief shege after them don join hand show some people pepper.
She bi na the two of una talk say Edo no be Lagos? No wàhálà, Obaseki own too go come. Na here all of us go dey, we go see am. So, go home go chop. No mind Oshio if e dey make jest of you o.

1 Like

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by tojahh(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08
He said he thank the good people of Edo State for their support grin

Abeg who are the good people of Edo State he is thanking?

Shuaibu go home... Even pension or gratuity you won't get. Both you and the good people of Edo State failed us.

1 Like

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by ogbonti: 8:02pm On Apr 08
frog12:
THESE nigeria politicians are crooks and rogues. they only want someone they can CONTROL in positions.
WHO is this 38 year old really? a no entity that nobody even knows. What are his opinions on matters.

really OBASEKI just downgrade the office just to please his ego as he like.

i really would have prefer he left SHAUIBU there than what they have done

Dont pity Shaibu - He deserved this breakfast he got served!

what he did to his Boss is tantamount to a coup plot and the repercussion for insubordination in politics is total annihilation.. from time immemorial- even from the days of Lucifer in Heaven / God threw him away from heaven, that was the arch Angel ooo not just any other Angel 😇

so Shaibu plotted against his Boss insulting him at will in public - denigrating his office and here is the result of that misbehavior

6 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by frog12: 8:10pm On Apr 08
do you like the way OBASEKI just install one 38 year old person you never hear of before
where he pick the boy from ? really ! shocked shocked shocked

ogbonti:

Dont pity Shaibu - He deserved this breakfast he got served!

what he did to his Boss is tantamount to a coup plot and the repercussion for insubordination in politics is total annihilation.. from time immemorial- even from the days of Lucifer in Heaven / God threw him away from heaven, that was the arch Angel ooo not just any other Angel 😇

so Shaibu plotted against his Boss insulting him at will in public - denigrating his office and here is the result of that misbehavior
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Crownbackhome: 8:13pm On Apr 08
It's when it happen to them, that's when they will quote democracy. But, if it happen to the masses, we are nothing
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Deyaee: 8:16pm On Apr 08
Jj
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Blitzking: 8:19pm On Apr 08
If u know wat happens in secret some politicians deserve to die by firing squad.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by ufuosman(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08
D game anything can happen
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Nuzo1(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08
Obec70:
I don't why people think that equity can only favour them, every state has 3 zones and they all have the capacity to rule their various state but some selfish individuals like Shaibu thinks that it's the birthright of his own zone yo continually produce governors at the detriment of other zones as their are zombies.

Shaibu simply go and rest.

Three pages and only you and two other guys could talk about the real issue here. Instead they are talking about Oshiomole and Obaseki.

Are Nigerian youths lost?
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by chiboycue: 8:30pm On Apr 08
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Unigrad: 8:30pm On Apr 08
Oghighirhighi:
Philip is a waste pipe, for those none Edos please be aware that he and Oshiomhole are from the same town, Oshiomhole bulldozed him in to become deputy governor while he is now a sitting senator. There is a binding understandig that the nex governor is Esan but Philip stupidly wants to come and scuttle what makes Edo politics unique.
He was house of rep member and not a senator.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by FireUpNow(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08
IyeOsa ooo! When the going was good we never heard anything ooo oga.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by spencekat(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08
Eteka1:
He can still run for elective positions in the future whether courts nullify the impeachment or not. See Omisore and Fayose cases.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by spencekat(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08
chiboycue:

Comrade Philip Shaibu would have run for Senate or house of rep inorder to avoid conflict with is his principal.
And that would have been in 2023 or 2027.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by bhest(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08
Sirhush:
Better go your house go dey enjoy your money, cos I don't know what you forget in that office that you want to go and pick
#Comrade habeg easy with the truth😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Franking: 8:43pm On Apr 08
That's your personal wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s / NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) / Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.