Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu (30967 Views)

He Will Need An Interpreter As Gov – Shaibu Shades PDP Candidate, Asue Ighodalo / We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu / Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Jevica: 8:45pm On Apr 08
But I personally advised Phillip to thread with caution
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Bestest05: 8:57pm On Apr 08
You never thief tire?
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by spencekat(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08
lekonso:
Why did you Shaibu not resign before the impeachment. Nigerian politicians are very selfish and greedy. [/b]Now you have lost out completely[b]. No entitlements, nothing, does that not look stupid?
Remember he completed his first tenure.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08
Obaseki was wailing then how oshiomole didn't want him to breathe as gorvenor.. both denied som 14 guys sitting as assembly members then... Toor it's al politics Sha but gorvenors do to much

1 Like

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by GenFunction: 9:21pm On Apr 08
nt because of ur gubernatorial ambitions but because u were nt diplomatic in words nd actions.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by GenFunction: 9:26pm On Apr 08
baralatie:
As Dem look say you no loyal again na him the problem start o
No be governorship intention o
Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by khattab02: 9:26pm On Apr 08
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Edo no be Lagos ooooooooooooooooii
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by KonTagiousBull: 9:27pm On Apr 08
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by KonTagiousBull: 9:30pm On Apr 08
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Akin0: 9:38pm On Apr 08
How did you betray Osho and followed the governor against your party. So you are being paid back. You better go and beg osho.

1 Like

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by khattab02: 9:42pm On Apr 08
Politics is indeed a dirty game.

No permanent friend or enemies
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Patojargz: 9:52pm On Apr 08
Such is life... You just have to cope with it
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by mooa404(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08
I saw Bros Phillip, the ex Debuty Gov bragging on Arise Tv when Dr Abati and Rufai the fire threw questions at him.

Where are his words then?

By the way, why Esan people in Edo State still suffer portable water over 2 decades?

I wish the next Gov alleviate the sufferings of the Esans on portable water and good roads network.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by maasoap(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08
Eeeyyaahhh! Crying crying Shuaibu grin grin grin. I hope you know your way to the court.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by rollywise(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08
tuzeriouz:
He who pays the piper, calls the tune. Philip Shaibu was never the anointed candidate and can't arrogate himself to be one. All principal officers always have a candidate at the end of their tenure. From Lagos state to Anambra and Kogi, the case of the Anointed One subsists. Disloyalty caused Shaibu's guber ambition.

Then let him contest the primaries and lose
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by maasoap(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08
vanitybutiwanti:
Imagine it happened in Rivers state, hypocrites would have filled the Internet with curses, there's nothing like a good or an altruistic Nigerian, we are all HYPOCRITES
Don't cry because of the Shuaibu, he is not worth your tears
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by garfield1: 10:27pm On Apr 08
ogbonti:

This is Shaibu, a man that could not win his own ward at Uzairue, during his re-election with Obaseki in 2020 won become Governor in 2024? na there Obaseki and PDP see am finish and they made a conscious effort to ensure he doesnt get the ticket to succeed Obaseki -

no Sitting Governor ever wish for a person or party he doesnt know or understand to succeed him - Obaseki can not risk giving the ticket to Shaibu when he knows Shaibu is a paper weight politician in Edo North

Politics is not about sentiments BUT all
about numbers - who can honestly tell me here that Shaibu will win his local government area IF he was given the PDP Governorship ticket ? APC and Oshiomole for take Shaibu shine

Instead of him to cool down- respect his Boss and leave the scene with his pride, loot and self respect- he started fighting his Boss and plotting a coup- now Obaseki has shown him why he is called

β€œEmaton” - Iron in bini language 😁😁😁

Obaseki that even Oba of Benin no fit fight
successfully- na him small Phillip Shaibu, β€œson of a nobody” according to Wike - dey won fight ?

Shaibu should prepare for more humiliating experiences before Nov 12 this year

Oshiomhole will turn obaseki to plastic
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by ogbonti: 11:18pm On Apr 08
garfield1:

Oshiomhole will turn obaseki to plastic

where you alive in 2020 when Obaseki turned Oshiomhile to motivational speaker after Osho was overthrown as National Chairman. of the APC by his Ward Chairman - Chief Ashawo ? 😁
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by ogbonti: 11:22pm On Apr 08
frog12:
do you like the way OBASEKI just install one 38 year old person you never hear of before
where he pick the boy from ? really ! shocked shocked shocked

what are you angry about ? Is it the 38 year old of the New Deputy Governor or the fact that he is someone who is not loud and braggadocious like Phillip Shaibu? Or would you have been happy the drama by Phillip continued until November thereby robbing Obaseki the chance to have the PDP win in Edo State ?

Ayam not understanding πŸ™„

Is the 38 years of the new deputy governor making you feel like a failure because you are 45 years old ? Hmmm a youth will never rule Nigeria - the youths will rather elect old men bexausr the success of another youth makes most youths feel like failures in their personal lives πŸ˜‚
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Arapmoi22: 11:28pm On Apr 08
Ofunaofu:

https://dailytrust.com/history-will-judge-you-harshly-shaibu-blasts-edo-assembly-over-impeachment/?fbclid=IwAR1rIOPQGcDSxvReVNzYHpfSebogQZtNciuFlXB5sZKeO5tfhvFxg1jrx3Q

Shuaibu is really a f**lish man.

You sold your family (Oshiomhole) so cheap and expected a stranger (Obaseki) to value you?

You are a mumu man.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by garfield1: 12:42am On Apr 09
ogbonti:

where you alive in 2020 when Obaseki turned Oshiomhile to motivational speaker after Osho was overthrown as National Chairman. of the APC by his Ward Chairman - Chief Ashawo ? 😁

Oshiomhole will revenge this year son
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by ogbonti: 1:04am On Apr 09
garfield1:

Oshiomhole will revenge this year son

go sleep inside gutter 😁 oshiomole no fit revenge Chief Ashawo at Ward
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Sholaco: 2:00am On Apr 09
Very useless man.
You shouldn't have run with Godwin Obaseki
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by oneman2k7: 3:16am On Apr 09
No be say u like us, na what to loot u Polithiefcians are looking for.

Thunder fire u and the governor
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by NwokoloOwa: 3:20am On Apr 09
Can we now see that anytime politicians tell you they are fighting godfatherism, it is a ruse. Look at Obasekii, Look at Wike. They both claimed they were fighting godfatherism in Edo State and by extension, in Nigeria with "Edo no be Lagos" slogan.

Let's see whether Edo will be Lagos as Obaseki wants his godson
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by garfield1: 4:43am On Apr 09
ogbonti:

go sleep inside gutter 😁 oshiomole no fit revenge Chief Ashawo at Ward

See mumu
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by jattopeter(m): 7:10am On Apr 09
You have said it all, people will fight truth.
Politics is a game, Shuaibu Invited the heavy War.
Aa
Melagros:
COMRADES, I think Shuaibu is the one who invited the heavy war to his house

1 Like

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Superpack589: 9:25am On Apr 09
At this point, I just want to see Obaseki ridiculed. Philip go to Oshiomhole and together destroy this ugly, wicked man called Obaseki. You have more in common with Oshiomhole than Obaseki. Make peace with Oshio and beat this man black and blue. I just hate Obaseki. After all the support and loyalty Philip showed you, see how you disgraced the man.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by kafeii123: 12:22pm On Apr 09
Just calm down and restrategise... I'm sure your turn too will soon show... although it'd more likely be in APC cos ize iyamu is waiting on the sidelines for governorship too
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by EgusiShankly: 2:01pm On Apr 09
Oghighirhighi:
Philip is a waste pipe, 1. for those none Edos please be aware that he and Oshiomhole are from the same town, Oshiomhole bulldozed him in to become deputy governor while he is now a sitting senator. 2. There is a binding understandig that the nex governor is Esan but Philip stupidly wants to come and scuttle what makes Edo politics unique.

1. Phillip is from Jattu, Oshiomhole's ancestral home is Iyamho.

2. That's a brazen lie as there's no evidence substantiating the claim.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by oyatz(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09
tuzeriouz:
He who pays the piper, calls the tune. Philip Shaibu was never the anointed candidate and can't arrogate himself to be one. All principal officers always have a candidate at the end of their tenure. From Lagos state to Anambra and Kogi, the case of the Anointed One subsists. Disloyalty caused Shaibu's guber ambition.

You all shouted and campaigned with the mantra 'Edo no be Lagos' but now practicing and defending the same thing you earlier castigated.

But why attacking the Deputy Governor for trying to contest for Governorship even when Gov Obaseki had imposed his anointed candidate, Asue Ighodalo on the PDP?
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Charly68: 4:30pm On Apr 09
It is so sad to see the way your boss dealt with you like nobody despite your loyalty to him when things were tough for him.. I blame you for not listening to the voice of reasoning . Oshiomoleh told you nothing good would come out of your loyalty to the man. Now that he has shown you his true colour... Do your best to bury the past and trust God for the future . He may be at your mercy in the nearest future. .God won't allow anyone to play God over another ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo / Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) / MURIC: Any Yoruba Christian Presidential Candidate will lose in 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.