Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu (31028 Views)

He Will Need An Interpreter As Gov โ€“ Shaibu Shades PDP Candidate, Asue Ighodalo / We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone โ€“ APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu / Edo 2024 Face-Off: Obaseki Disbands Deputy Gov, Shaibu's Media Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by adamusuleiman1: 6:33pm On Apr 08
We know..
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Judolisco(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08
We know.... What do you want us to do about it now?
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by godofuck231: 6:34pm On Apr 08
I found he's greedy and inconsiderate

1 Like

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by spencekat(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08
The office of deputy governor should be scrapped. They are just spare tyres according to T. A Orji.

5 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by CaptainFM1: 6:35pm On Apr 08
Take solace in Romans 8:31
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Asswipemod: 6:35pm On Apr 08
seunmsg:
Rest Shaibu, you lost out already. The political career you built on asslicking, cronyism and betrayal is dead and buried. Sope o tilo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

4 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by enemyofprogress: 6:36pm On Apr 08
Your hi don clear now.

2 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by frog12: 6:36pm On Apr 08
THESE nigeria politicians are crooks and rogues. they only want someone they can CONTROL in positions.
WHO is this 38 year old really? a no entity that nobody even knows. What are his opinions on matters.

really OBASEKI just downgrade the office just to please his ego as he like.

i really would have prefer he left SHAUIBU there than what they have done

2 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by frog12: 6:36pm On Apr 08
THESE nigeria politicians are crooks and rogues. they only want someone they can CONTROL in positions.
WHO is this 38 year old really? a no entity that nobody even knows. What are his opinions on matters.

really OBASEKI just downgrade the office just to please his ego as he like.

i really would have prefer he left SHAUIBU there than what they have done...

3 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08
Shuaibu, So pe o ti lo.

2 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by onecansee: 6:37pm On Apr 08
ThรฌsGlobe.com
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Yankee101: 6:38pm On Apr 08
Not going to defend yourself was wrong
If it holds you canโ€™t hold an office again
Arrogance destroys
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Antoeni(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08
Most Stupid & insensitive Deputy Governor Ever
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by onajo2000(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08
Greedy man
Isan are the people who suppose rule after bini and you are killing yourself over spilled milk

3 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by blowjohn(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08
Nooo.
U were impeached because ur under phcn Band A. grin grin grin

And u don't know how to play the drum

2 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by HRMK: 6:43pm On Apr 08
hahaha....,impeached bcs you wanted to be governor?if the party does not want you,do you force yourself on the party?if so sure of yourself,simply join another party to try your luck!CHIKENAN!!

3 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by wolebest: 6:43pm On Apr 08
[quote author=Ofunaofu post=129330560]

https://dailytrust.com/history-will-judge-you-harshly-shaibu-blasts-edo-assembly-over-impeachment/?fbclid=IwAR1rIOPQGcDSxvReVNzYHpfSebogQZtNciuFlXB5sZKeO5tfhvFxg1jrx3Q[/quote

Deputy Governor Shaibu, you don land yourself for land of self inflicted political irrelevance and death.

Fly wey no dey hear word na him dey follow dead body enter grave................

No retirement benefit for this guy ...................... you stand impeached.

Better run before dem come throwaway your belongings from Government House, because you have no constitutional standing to stay in the official quarters.

There is no room for two Deputy Governors on a seat in the 1999 Constitution.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Yelight(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08
You could have just appear before the panel to at least defend yourself.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by concho(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08
Explain explain.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by toprealman: 6:47pm On Apr 08
Draw inspiration from Anaribe and Orji Uzo Kaluโ€™s saga
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Alexanderobi: 6:48pm On Apr 08
Them don TEAR GAS SHUAIBU.
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by renderme: 6:49pm On Apr 08
Eyah. And he could have dismissed the other 2 yoruba boys, but when God wants to dish out karma, na like this things dey go.
The only stronger candidate is removed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Dittodat: 6:49pm On Apr 08
Thr same people supporting this impeachment now will suddenly remember good governance, Godfatherism and rule of law the moment they start Fubara's impeachment which will happen sooner or later. Just wait and see the level of hypocrisy from the same quarters.
As far as I'm concerned, the legislative arm of govt have thr right by law to impeach even though it's sometimes used as a political weapon as its clearly the case in this current impeachment.
The Rivers assembly also have the same right to impeachment Fubara even though i doesn't necessarily agree with the real reasons behind the impeachment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Alexanderobi: 6:50pm On Apr 08
SHUAIBU forgot that he was just a deputy. Look at the manner he talked to oshiomhole, fought him to the ground.

Look at how he angered WIKE, he almost dealt with him.

Now, he is rubbing shoulders with his principal obaseki.

2 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by nams77: 6:52pm On Apr 08
tuzeriouz:
He who pays the piper, calls the tune. Philip Shaibu was never the anointed candidate and can't arrogate himself to be one. All principal officers always have a candidate at the end of their tenure. From Lagos state to Anambra and Kogi, the case of the Anointed One subsists. Disloyalty caused Shaibu's guber ambition.
Nigerians never fail me! Who is he supposed to be loyal to? The governor? Or the people of Edo state?
The act of picking "anointed successor" is a devilish act that subvert the will and desire of the people.
Our rulers has so much raped the populace that they have lost the spirit of discernment and now see acts of aberration as the norm.
I weep for Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Alexanderobi: 6:52pm On Apr 08
Politics in Nigeria has no rules.

What exactly is the function of the deputy as regards to development?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Unuamume(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08
He couldn't handle his ambition and that led him to Desperation and he obtained Macbeth like result.

1 Like

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by Abatek: 6:56pm On Apr 08
Hmms but
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by aywagze(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08
That is how dirty the game is ..
Learn or perish ..๐Ÿค”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by blackmantis: 7:06pm On Apr 08
You don try
Re: I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu by ogbonti: 7:07pm On Apr 08
trevorlinda:
The man don turn Former deputy... within a day

This is Shaibu, a man that could not win his own ward at Uzairue, during his re-election with Obaseki in 2020 won become Governor in 2024? na there Obaseki and PDP see am finish and they made a conscious effort to ensure he doesnt get the ticket to succeed Obaseki -

no Sitting Governor ever wish for a person or party he doesnt know or understand to succeed him - Obaseki can not risk giving the ticket to Shaibu when he knows Shaibu is a paper weight politician in Edo North

Politics is not about sentiments BUT all
about numbers - who can honestly tell me here that Shaibu will win his local government area IF he was given the PDP Governorship ticket ? APC and Oshiomole for take Shaibu shine

Instead of him to cool down- respect his Boss and leave the scene with his pride, loot and self respect- he started fighting his Boss and plotting a coup- now Obaseki has shown him why he is called

โ€œEmatonโ€ - Iron in bini language ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Obaseki that even Oba of Benin no fit fight
successfully- na him small Phillip Shaibu, โ€œson of a nobodyโ€ according to Wike - dey won fight ?

Shaibu should prepare for more humiliating experiences before Nov 12 this year

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Testing A Microphone At The Commonwealth Meeting (Video) / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.