Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

$2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria (31352 Views)

Obasanjo Offers To Testify Against Agunloye In $2.3bn Mambilla Arbitration / FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria / Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by frog12: 6:00pm On Apr 08
dem don they tell us this since BUHARI time. really, this country is CURSED. it must be a conspiracy with the WEST not to fix the power problem grin grin
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by DCmonster: 6:00pm On Apr 08
This puffy face idiot is trying to churn out propaganda to try redeem his clownish image.
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by AliEzeOlu: 6:01pm On Apr 08
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08
Kukutenla:

Well, this report makes a lie of your bogus claim

Ah well, things cost money.

Adieu
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by frog12: 6:06pm On Apr 08
just see the new story. so the death of one man delayed this for more than 4 years shocked shocked shocked:

The minister in a statement on Sunday said the COVID-19 pandemic and the death of the late Chief of Staff to former President Muhammadu Buhari, Abba Kyari, hampered the implementation of a Memorandum of Understanding signed between Nigeria and Siemens to transform power transmission and distribution in the country.

According to Adelabu, Kyari, who died as a result of COVID complications, was the arrow head of the project, saying the project remained stalled until President Bola Tinubu came on board.
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Paraman: 6:08pm On Apr 08
AliEzeOlu:

Pictures or adonbelievit... APC and lies are just like lizards and wall.
Even if you see the pictures, you will still doubt it Chibuzor
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Procashtips(m): 6:08pm On Apr 08
Ejiakusmith:
Heart of men ..... Desperately wicked,,, so make I begin chop pappers

Priority Na

You chose gamble over survival

1 Like

Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by frog12: 6:09pm On Apr 08
According to Adelabu, the project was supposed to proceed in two phases, but the pilot phase only progressed significantly when the Tinubu government emerged:

they don delay am by another 20 years grin grin
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by barry75: 6:10pm On Apr 08
What about the Siemens mega transformer that Bihari bought in 2022 to improve electricity distribution? Is this one different or wha
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Papayaayasager(m): 6:17pm On Apr 08
Government of propaganda

Audio transformers
Audio substations

Pictures or video evidence or trash it
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Paraman: 6:30pm On Apr 08
Paraman:
We have also installed three out of 10 mobile substations, with seven more to go. Once we finish installing them, we will commission and energise them. At that point, Nigerians will begin to see the impact of this project,” he explained.

https://punchng.com/2-3bn-siemens-power-project-transformers-substations-arrive-nigeria/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
When will the first phase be ready?
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by ShootThemAll(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08
How many times will this Siemens Transformer arrive 9ja🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08
PheelzAlmighty:
Watch Nigerians frustrate it with their fantastically corrupt philosophies..

Nonsense and apc
The frustraters will soon reach a dead end and we shall move forward in this power/electricity struggle
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by sukar886: 6:48pm On Apr 08
Upon all this things, i no de get light my side, na wahoo
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by ElSudani: 6:58pm On Apr 08
mrdharkchild:
And after installation, the transformers won't taste power till power generation os sufficient. Lolz

The installed capacity at the moment is greater than what the national grid can handle. The first phase of the project is to upgrade the grid and power transmission. Nigeria should see improvement after this but we still need to build more power plants to get to the level of say South Africa or Egypt.
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 7:01pm On Apr 08
barry75:
What about the Siemens mega transformer that Bihari bought in 2022 to improve electricity distribution? Is this one different or wha

How many States or Regions will this Cover and how much Lights would it generate?
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:57pm On Apr 08
Which kind advise be that 🀷🀷🀷🀷

concho:

Sell some stuffs in your house and place more bets , you will recover
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08
I don swear with my life never again o..... Even before my mom death she warned me
Procashtips:

Priority Na

You chose gamble over survival
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Kingzmate(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08
GOD BLESS THE TRANSFORMER MONEY grin

LET IT NOT BE MISGUIDED IN THE LINE cool

BEFORE CURRENT GO SWALLOW THE MONEY grin
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Honestey: 8:13pm On Apr 08
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless the family of the late Chief of Staff to the President, Malam Abba Kyari, the foremost champion of the project.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for personally leading the project at the highest offices of both nations.

God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for continuing with this great legacy of President Buhari.

Thank you German Chancellor Angela Merkel for making this partnership a reality during your tenure.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

We shall make it by the power of Almighty God. You are a true Nigerian, God bless me, you and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by joba4luv: 8:25pm On Apr 08
Hope this man called Adelabu is okay? The transformers that has arrived Nigeria even before he becomes a minister this man is sick
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by joba4luv: 8:26pm On Apr 08
[quote author=Paraman post=129332111]

https://punchng.com/2-3bn-siemens-power-project-transformers-substations-arrive-nigeria/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social[/quot

I hope this man is ok the transformers that has arrived Nigeria even before he became minister
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Pascal9: 8:30pm On Apr 08
Johnjustice:
This is what FG should be talking about, generating and transmitting more power, so every Nigeria has 24hrs power a day, at that point government can subsidize for low income Nigerians.

Every Nigeria deserves 24hrs power, this is 2024, talk of band A 24hrs, band B 16hrs, band c 12hrs and d 6 hours is nonsense and discriminatory.

Nigerians must benefit from the wealth of the nation, see the Siemens project through and ensure public installation facilities are well guarded and positioned strategically, out of the reach of saboteurs and bandits.
nobody subsidies anything, it breeds curruption work hard and pay your bills.
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by damoobaba: 8:32pm On Apr 08
AskNgige2:
Audio and APC are like 5and6

Comment a le vous (comment of fools). Tinubu never spend 1 year but he don enter second term already. Una never see anything.
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08
Paraman:

https://punchng.com/2-3bn-siemens-power-project-transformers-substations-arrive-nigeria/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

So 10 PTs and 10 mobitra?

Well, it's something.

A drop in the ocean, but better than nothing.
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by PHAYOL81: 8:40pm On Apr 08
Hope the deal live up to expectation
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 8:47pm On Apr 08
Power minister
With power bank
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by opeyehmmy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08
Ejiakusmith:
I just lose seven thousand naira now on a virtual bet .... Money I just withdraw for food stuffs purposes.......... Feeling like going to comma now 😭😭😭😭😭

No worry, you can go to full stop too.

1 Like

Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08
Am so tired 😴😴😴 money no dey money no I de wicked my sef

opeyehmmy:

No worry, you can go to full stop too.
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Honestfrend: 10:34pm On Apr 08
Kusu12:

What's bad in his comment, you are the one who is irredeemable wailing wailer, who always wailing and sad over any good news.
U will not see anything bad. Cause u re not different.
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by Paraman: 10:38pm On Apr 08
Jeezuzpick:

So 10 PTs and 10 mobitra?

Well, it's something.

A drop in the ocean, but better than nothing.
They will also work on the transmission line and install thousands of transformers.
Re: $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria by lapintoz: 10:48pm On Apr 08
Abracadabra

The more you look the less you see.....

Una go wail tire....

AskNgige2:
Audio and APC are like 5and6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies / Army Recovers N2million As They Kill 10 Boko Haram Fighters In Borno / Jonathan Doesn’t Drink – Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.