Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Eid Al-fitr Set To Commence On Wednesday As The Moon Has Not Been Sighted - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Al-fitr Set To Commence On Wednesday As The Moon Has Not Been Sighted (2517 Views)

New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 / Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid Al-fitr Set To Commence On Wednesday As The Moon Has Not Been Sighted by Yustash001(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08
rolams:

Read my post very well.
You said the order has to been taking from Saudi before conducting the eid even if the moon is sighted, and I corrected you that it's not so.

1 Like

Re: Eid Al-fitr Set To Commence On Wednesday As The Moon Has Not Been Sighted by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08
Alhamdulilah.
Re: Eid Al-fitr Set To Commence On Wednesday As The Moon Has Not Been Sighted by Sirhush(m): 10:33pm On Apr 08
Tuesday or Wednesday make God sha keep us alive cool
Re: Eid Al-fitr Set To Commence On Wednesday As The Moon Has Not Been Sighted by Housing(m): 11:19pm On Apr 08
Goodlady:
If them no see moon on Tuesday or Wednesday nko?

Lunar can only be at least 29 days and at most 30 days. So if the skye cloudy and you are unable to sight the new moon you should count the following day to completes 30, which is maximum number of days in a Lunar Month
Re: Eid Al-fitr Set To Commence On Wednesday As The Moon Has Not Been Sighted by Goodlady(f): 11:51pm On Apr 08
Housing:

Lunar can only be at least 29 days and at most 30 days. So if the skye cloudy and you are unable to sight the new moon you should count the following day to completes 30, which is maximum number of days in a Lunar Month
Ok
Re: Eid Al-fitr Set To Commence On Wednesday As The Moon Has Not Been Sighted by RightChanneI: 8:47am On Apr 09
rolams:

Is there any correlation with the public holiday and Ramadan fasting?

YES
Re: Eid Al-fitr Set To Commence On Wednesday As The Moon Has Not Been Sighted by sulakishop(m): 11:52am On Apr 09
Sorry about your condition that is making you this bitter, I'm not the cause of your problems and I don't know why you are putting it on me but I wish you what you wish me.

Fiscus105:

And may Allah helps you to use your common sense!
Re: Eid Al-fitr Set To Commence On Wednesday As The Moon Has Not Been Sighted by Fiscus105(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09
sulakishop:
Sorry about your condition that is making you this bitter, I'm not the cause of your problems and I don't know why you are putting it on me but I wish you what you wish me.

Abi ooo, since common sense faded away from your skull, the next thing is to start barking, after Ramadan expecting you to fully back to street, for bombing and killing for holy war.
Re: Eid Al-fitr Set To Commence On Wednesday As The Moon Has Not Been Sighted by sulakishop(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09
You're a hopeless failed/abandoned project!

I give up. But what exactly is your problem? I don't even know you.

Fiscus105:

Abi ooo, since common sense faded away from your skull, the next thing is to start barking, after Ramadan expecting you to fully back to street, for bombing and killing for holy war.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only True Faith Approved By God For The Salvation Of Humanity / Mohammed's Marriage To 9yr Old Aisha Doesn't Justify Child Marriage Today-sheikh / Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.