Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku (9231 Views)

Peter Obi Vehemently Condemns Lagos-Calabar Highway As A Misplaced Priority / Lagos-calabar Highway Project Is A Highway To Fraud, Waste - Atiku / Atiku Knocks Tinubu Over Secrecy In Lagos-Calabar Highway Project (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Kukutenla: 9:39am On Apr 09
Ttalk:

You just being pained that the project starts from Lagos and terminates at Calabar covering SW and SS states. I know you are not from either of the regions that's why your hatred has blinded you from seeing the benefit of this huge infrastructural project.

No one said the Kano --Maradi project doesn't have economic value, it is bitter soul like you who castigate everything that doesn't emanate from your tiny region.

Buhari has done so much for the north, let Tinubu also do for the South after all it is the same Nigeria, but if you are not pleased kindly relocate to Biafraland. A Biafrian has no say in how Nigerians run their country
Like I already said, as long as you're tying economic and accountability issues to ethnicity or regionalism, you're an empty buffoon.

According to you, it is because Lagos to calabar highway does not pass through my region that I'm pained. Does same apply to Atiku who uncovered the rot in the contract or it only applies to folks from that tiny region?

Good you're now saying Kano-Maradi rail has huge benefit for the North. Can you now give us update on the project? I mean the level of completion and the commissioning and handover date. What about the transport university? How many students are studying there presently?

An asswipe like you will conveniently forget that Lagos-Ibadan rail was built by Buhari as well as 2nd Niger bridge. But how will you remember when it will not fit into your agenda to muddle up issues of accountability with tribal jingoism?

Lastly, if you say biafrans have no business with Nigeria, kindly tell your govt to stop collecting taxes and royalties from Biafra.

It is too obvious that you're shamelessly stuck on tribal jingoism like a charlatan. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

If your idea of good governance is starting a project that has no visibility in terms of completion then the south does not need enemies where folks like you exist.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Ttalk: 9:43am On Apr 09
Baxilexi:

So why embark on two projects that offer near equivalence in terms of economic value at the expense of tax payers. I think it goes without saying that the Nigerian economy is not at the epicenter of this project and it’s just sad that in the face of all the country’s woes the government still engages in wastefulness.

Rail would take a shorter period to complete.
Laying tracks is an all weather affair.
Lagos port deliverables, industry products, and commuters can easily be trafficked with a robust rail system. The road is not a pressing need.
[b]The road can come at a time when we are richer as a pe[/b]ople.

You mean the road is a project befitting the status of a rich nation, but you don't want it because Nigeria is poor. See defeated mindset you exhibit on a public forum. You no get shame?
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Ttalk: 9:54am On Apr 09
Kukutenla:

Like I already said, as long as you're tying economic and accountability issues to ethnicity or regionalism, you're an empty buffoon.

According to you, it is because Lagos to calabar highway does not pass through my region that I'm pained. Does same apply to Atiku who uncovered the rot in the contract or it only applies to folks from that tiny region?

Good you're now saying Kano-Maradi rail has huge benefit for the North. Can you now give us update on the project? I mean the level of completion and the commissioning and handover date. What about the transport university? How many students are studying there presently?

An asswipe like you will conveniently forget that Lagos-Ibadan rail was built by Buhari as well as 2nd Niger bridge. But how will you remember when it will not fit into your agenda to muddle up issues of accountability with tribal jingoism
?

Lastly, if you say biafrans have no business with Nigeria, kindly tell your govt to stop collecting taxes and royalties from Biafra.

It is too obvious that you're shamelessly stuck on tribal jingoism like a charlatan. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

If your idea of good governance is starting a project that has no visibility in terms of completion then the South does not need enemies where folks like you exist.

What has Lagos -Ibadan rail project has to do with Lagos Calabar coastal highway? Did I say Buhari didn't built it or what your point of dragging this into the discussion?

A hateful mind always drags on every straw to stay afloat. Loser

Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Ofunaofu: 9:59am On Apr 09
jojothaiv:

Bayo is plain stupid.

Fact!

Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Good2go1: 10:04am On Apr 09
Why won't they live in Lagos when you use our common wealth to develop Lagos, after you guy will bragging all over the places how Lagos is doing better than others and how SW is better than others as if others are given the same level of attention.
tollyboy5:

Bigot see it as lagos advantage when millions of their village people lives in Lagos.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Kukutenla: 10:14am On Apr 09
Ttalk:

What has Lagos -Ibadan rail project has to do with Lagos Calabar coastal highway? Did I say Buhari didn't built it or what your point of dragging this into the discussion?

You see how dumb you are now

Your claim was Buhari did so much for the north so Tinubu should do for the South

Now that you're shown that Buhari did for the South as well, probably even better than for the North, you're asking silly questions?

What has what Buhari did for the north got to do with issues raised concerning the Lagos- Calabar highway? Did you ask yourself that question before making the project a tribal issue?

It's obvious you're very low on intelligence
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Cantonese: 10:15am On Apr 09
Kenochi:
I stand with Asiwaju Jagaban on this issue.I keep telling Nigerians that this project is already moving at neck break speed. For those that live in Apapa,one of the biggest problems in that community is the sole entrance and exit.Asiwaju understands that very soon,Dangote and the companies operating in that location will need another entrance apart from the Lekki-Epe-Ijebu Expressway
If it is not done quickly, it will become a nightmare for people living there
I was at Eleko Junction and construction is going on from the Eleko beach end to connect both the ongoing Dangote construction from his Refinery and the one from Ahmadu Bello

Asiwaju Biggest Legacy for Lagosians will be to unleash the Potential of that massive Industrial complex in Ibeju Lekki

Stop deceiving yourself and those who do not know Apapa very well.

Do you even live there or transact any business there?

For your information, please know the entrances into and exit of Apapa.

1. Ijora Badia - Apapa bridge, ending at the front of the police station.

2. Boundary bus stop, Ajegunle, crossing the water by boat.

3. Oshodi - Apapa expressway, entering from Liverpool.

4. Arakan barracks, through boundary road Ajegunle, connecting point road, Apapa.

5. By boat through flour mills.

6. Ibeji Lekki by boat/ferry through Apapa 6/tin can to mile 2.

And by the way, where is the magic you expect in Apapa area that is surrounded by the sea and lagoon?
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by dejol88: 10:19am On Apr 09
Ttalk:

When Half-baked education mixes with hatred and envy, this is what you get.

Do you mean it is only Lebanese and Tinubu people who will ply the road?

What crime if Eko Atlantic benefits from the project?

Be smart and think of how you can tap from opportunities that abound like the Lebanese are tapping from and stop hating on people who provide solutions and solve problems
I don’t blame you, you deserve the government you get.

It you have any grey matter still remaining in your brain, federal government is going out to borrow money that mumu like you will pay back through various fleecing schemes upon taxes to levy to satisfy the insatiable lust of wealth by foreigner against your well-being. Mumu like you if you ever plan to travel to cross river, you will still gonna use the benin ore road because you won’t be able to pay the high toll gate that will mounted on the road.

We have road from Lagos to cross river that is currently in bad shape that the common use every day but your government prefer to build new road for Lebanese.

I say it again, if your family is not part of tinubu or Lebanese then shut it.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by blacknp(m): 10:20am On Apr 09
Kenochi:
I stand with Asiwaju Jagaban on this issue.I keep telling Nigerians that this project is already moving at neck break speed. For those that live in Apapa,one of the biggest problems in that community is the sole entrance and exit.Asiwaju understands that very soon,Dangote and the companies operating in that location will need another entrance apart from the Lekki-Epe-Ijebu Expressway
I was at Eleko Junction and construction is going on from the Eleko beach end to connect both the ongoing Dangote construction from his Refinery and the one from Ahmadu Bello

Asiwaju Biggest Legacy for Lagosians will be to unleash the Potential of that massive Industrial complex in Ibeju Lekki
You are 100% correct, let the ignorant ones like Ofunaofu, remain in the dark out of tribalism & hatred for themselves.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Ttalk: 10:21am On Apr 09
Kukutenla:

An asswipe like you will conveniently forget that Lagos-Ibadan rail was built by Buhari as well as 2nd Niger bridge. But how will you remember when it will not fit into your agenda to muddle up issues of accountability with tribal jingoism?

If your idea of good governance is starting a project that has no visibility in terms of completion then the south does not need enemies where folks like you exist.

Your hatred has closed your mind from being objective. Do you know the numbers of villages that the project will link to?

What about the amount of investment, employment and job creation? You are simply saddist and don't deserve to live with human.

Talking about viability should not come from an empty brain. You can't learn regardless how you are schooled

Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by dejol88: 10:26am On Apr 09
blancsn1:
Foolish comment with neither head or tail
Name too project constructed in Nigeria from 1960 till date that catered for the interest or benefit of the common populace.

Werey, you will be the one that would be tax to fund a project for a foreigner.

Free university education has been taken from you with excuse no money but your government have money to fund private business. Una no bright at all for Nigeria I swear.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Okhuadams(m): 10:29am On Apr 09
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Ttalk: 10:32am On Apr 09
Kukutenla:

You see how dumb you are now

Your claim was Buhari did so much for the north so Tinubu should do for the South

Now that you're shown that Buhari did for the South as well, probably even better than for the North, you're asking silly questions?

What has what Buhari did for the north got to do with issues raised concerning the Lagos- Calabar highway? Did you ask yourself that question before making the project a tribal issue?

How does that comment indicate Buhari did nothing for the South?? You comprehension ability. You are not fit for this type of discussion. It is way above your level
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Big2nelson: 10:36am On Apr 09
Ofunaofu:
This watery rebuttal by Bayo Onanuga further confirms that Tinubu has a penchant for dubious and shady deals.

Bayo Onanuga didn't say anything about the entire cost of the project, which is being shrouded in secrecy. He didn't say anything about the fact that the Tinubu administration did claim that the project would be at no cost to the federal government, but turned around suddenly to approve a huge sum of N1.06 trillion that would be paid to the construction firm for the first phase of the project.

Bayo Onanuga said nothing about the fact that the construction firm handling this huge project is owned by Gilbert Chagoury, a known ally of Tinubu. Bayo Onanuga also didn't say anything about the reputation of the construction firm, Hitech, or their penchant for abandoned projects. It is public knowledge that this same Hitech was unable to complete the 50-kilometer Lekki-Epe expressway despite installing two tollgates along the axis.

Instead of providing answers to the vital questions raised by Atiku, Bayo Onanuga went berserk like a tribal and ethnic bigot that he is, dancing naked in the market, disgracing himself and his drug lord. 

What do you intend to do with the cost if you are provided with one?
How has previous costs provided have helped us?
If you are given N1 trillion as the total cost and after 6 months they say it has been varied to N6trillion. What are we going to do?
Lagos is the economic capital of Nigeria.
Always look at the positive sides of things before joining the pessimist.
What about the Abuja CCTV camera project approved during GEJ regime that we know the cost?
Has anyone been brought to justice?
I'm not a Tinubu supporter but this coastal highway is a done deal

Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Ttalk: 10:40am On Apr 09
Big2nelson:

If you are given N1 trillion as the total cost and after 6 months they say it has been varied to N6trillion. What are we going to do?
What about the Abuja CCTV camera project approved during GEJ regime that we know the cost?

Thank you for your objective view.

Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by tollyboy5(m): 10:48am On Apr 09
Good2go1:
Why won't they live in Lagos when you use our common wealth to develop Lagos, after you guy will bragging all over the places how Lagos is doing better than others and how SW is better than others as if others are given the same level of attention.
Lagos was developed with lagosian tax payer money. I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Kukutenla: 10:53am On Apr 09
Ttalk:

Your hatred has closed your mind from being objective. Do you know the numbers of villages that the project will link to?

What about the amount of investment, employment and job creation? You are simply saddist and don't deserve to live with human.

Talking about viability should not come from an empty brain. You can't learn regardless how you are schooled
So the point of building a 700km road is to link villages

I already knew you're empty and can't reason beyond tribalism

For your info daftie, no one is saying the road does not have benefits. The question is how the project will come to fulfilment when the contractor can't even get funds to build it.

Can you switch on your brain now?
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Kukutenla: 10:55am On Apr 09
Ttalk:

How does that comment indicate Buhari did nothing for the South?? You comprehension ability. You are not fit for this type of discussion. It is way above your level
Shut your lilliputian brain mouth.

Your justification for the project is that Buhari did a lot for the north. Well, Buhari did for the South as well so how is your point now a sensible one.

You can't reason beyond tribalism. That much is obvious.
Bleep off
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Ttalk: 11:01am On Apr 09
Kukutenla:

So the point of building a 700km road is to link villages

I already knew you're empty and can't reason beyond tribalism

For your info daftie, no one is saying the road does not have benefits. The question is how the project will come to fulfilment when the contractor can't even get funds to build it.

Can you switch on your brain now?

Crawling at the straw olori pelebe. How is the source of funds or completion of a project that is less than 6 months become a burden to a wannabe child of hatred and perdition?

Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by 3Ceagle(m): 11:23am On Apr 09
Kenochi:

A big contract like this is often split between 2 or more contractors with each contractor starting from the different ends. To assure the public of their sincerity of purpose, it should have been started from both ends.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by NairalandGOAT1: 11:29am On Apr 09
The only question I have is this...

Why is it that the road construction didn't start from Calabar, Why Lagos?
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Kukutenla: 11:35am On Apr 09
Ttalk:

Crawling at the straw olori pelebe. How is the source of funds or completion of a project that is less than 6 months become a burden to a wannabe child of hatred and perdition?
Bla bla bla olori pelebe

That's the best thing your retarded mental faculties can come up with

I guess projects just jump up out of the blue without funding

Just admit you don't understand a thing of what Atiku raised.

No one expects anything intelligent to come out of you anyway
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by delpee(f): 11:55am On Apr 09
rinzaugustine:
I am not sure bayo finished secondary school from the way he sounds ..those are the quacks some mentally disturbed individuals see as technocrats etc

grin grin He finished school and is well read. He was one of the underground journalists during the struggle for a return to democracy in the Abacha era.

Maybe he overeacts at times. Sometimes silence or an explanatory response is more desirable but not everyone reasons that way.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Ofunaofu: 12:07pm On Apr 09
Big2nelson:

Transparency and accountability are anathema under the Tinubu government.

No honor among thieves
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Ofunaofu: 12:08pm On Apr 09
blacknp:
You are 100% correct, let the ignorant ones like Ofunaofu, remain in the dark out of tribalism & hatred for themselves.

Provide answers to the questions raise by Atiku and hiding under your ethnic and tribal bigotry
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Barclaycard: 3:55pm On Apr 09
jaxxy:
Atiku said the whole truth.
Mumu
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by SIRAO(m): 4:01pm On Apr 09
banks:

Please, help me ask them. Because their hatred is not allowing them to think through their heads but through their anus.

Honestly , as an Igbo man am very suprise the way majority of my brother's react negatively to anything about the progress of Nigeria. they 're mostly pleased when things 're bad or with bad news abt Nigeria. Odiegwu maka chi.

Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Barclaycard: 4:08pm On Apr 09
Ttalk:

He is a loser. Just ignore him
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Kukutenla: 5:20pm On Apr 09
Barclaycard:

He is a loser. Just ignore him
A poor man should not be calling others loser don't you think
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by GoodLife4live: 6:08pm On Apr 09
Kukutenla:

A poor man should not be calling others loser don't you think
you are pain bro...think about the benefits to Nigerians not the processes
Re: Lagos-Calabar Highway: Return To Library For Real Facts, Onanuga Tells Atiku by Kukutenla: 6:37pm On Apr 09
GoodLife4live:
you are pain bro...think about the benefits to Nigerians not the processes
Pain specialist well done

Dumb people think road will just jump out of the ground

They refuse to use their brains

Your moniker sounds like all this gnld scammers

House Rejects Part-time Legislature Proposal / Tribunal Upholds Victor Umeh's Election / I Am Not Edo Godfather - Oshiomhole On House Of Assembly Crisis

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107