Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,949 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat (8247 Views)

Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat / Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by CodeTemplar: 7:10am On Apr 09
Babangidapikin:

And you are wise I guess
in that regard? Yes I am wiser.

Building batteries require more than lithium.building EV needs more than handheld tools.

1 Like

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by Jayhome24: 7:12am On Apr 09
Juliusganduje:
With Niger Delta oil money

Pls stop saying this it make no sense pls.

Then why has that Niger Delta that owned the oil failed to used the oil money you are talking about to developed their states?

Pls check the cositution, the sharing power then you will know Niger Delta have the largest share of the oil yet non of their governor utilised it wisely for development...

4 Likes

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by Slytiger: 7:13am On Apr 09
Juliusganduje:
A rather senseless comment. Lagos has oil.

1 Like

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by johnjose68: 7:14am On Apr 09
Sheuns:
Some govt officials talk like what I don’t understand.

If people said the buses would breakdown on the road or it’ll have terrible maintenance, it’s simply because they’ve seen what was done with the previous ones (non electric) that’s been bought.

What’s oju ti awon ota, when people were only pointing out poor maintenance culture of anything that belongs to the government. Even though monies are budgeted for these maintenance it still isn’t used for that purpose.

Just do your work and leave otas alone.

Are you the 'Ota' or why were you so concerned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by Babangidapikin: 7:14am On Apr 09
CodeTemplar:
in that regard? Yes I am wiser.

Building batteries require more than lithium.building EV needs more than handheld tools.
I am glad you know we have lithium a major components for building batteries needed for EV ...so I don't think finding the technology to complete the puzzle is a big deal if there is a will... I know 90% of the components to build a BRT EV exist here in Nigeria.But we have been brainwashed to trust foreign products.Yoi seihin, Yoi kangae
Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:19am On Apr 09
Are they using prepaid to charge it?

Lagos should just start generating their own electricity jare... It'll make this electric car stiff more viable... They can even open charging centres for those with electric cars also

2 Likes

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by Chukwuka319(m): 7:25am On Apr 09
Good one! Anything to make Lagos, highly developed is welcome.
Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by yommen: 7:25am On Apr 09
Juliusganduje:

Lagos too no get oil? Lagos too get oil na! Why are people this dumb self? The quantity of crude oil in Lagos is more than the quantity in the whole SE all together.

Besides, Lagos State IGR is the highest in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by DesChyko: 7:26am On Apr 09
The blue vehicle in the picture belongs to Tanzania though, not Lagos.

Let's not get carried away by the blue colour.
Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by yommen: 7:27am On Apr 09
MorolayoVictor:
Do you know they have increased the electricity bill?

Must they charge through connection to the national grid?
Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by yommen: 7:28am On Apr 09
Sheuns:

If people said the buses would breakdown on the road or it’ll have terrible maintenance, it’s simply because they’ve seen what was done with the previous ones (non electric) that’s been bought.

What’s oju ti awon ota, when people were only pointing out poor maintenance culture of anything that belongs to the government. Even though monies are budgeted for these maintenance it still isn’t used for that purpose.

Oju ti yinnnnn!!! Many of you are always negative about every good thing that concerns others. It's so obvious. If one or two vehicle break down along the road, it's a normal thing. It's not like you moved 20km and came across up to 5 or 10 BRT buses broken down all at once. Mind you, the OP is not representing the state government on Nairaland. We know the kind of comments we see from people whose state governments are still far behind in their thinking. Their state is far behind but when they read news like this about Lagos, they still give very negative vibes. Oju ti yinnnn!!!

1 Like

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by yommen: 7:39am On Apr 09
DesChyko:
The blue vehicle in the picture belongs to Tanzania though, not Lagos.

Let's not get carried away by the blue colour.

See them. Blue or not. Is the news fake? What if it's the blue colours that are coming in? Dem no get but go still wan kill joy of those who get.

1 Like

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by babaloke: 7:41am On Apr 09
Kadejo:
Perfect !
But wait, with the increased tariff in electricity, won't that be a recurring reflection of price hike?
Abi the buses are solar powered ni?

Government No dey pay for Electricity na....
Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by yommen: 7:44am On Apr 09
Sheuns:

I[b] pay taxes to Lagos state. I have a right to question what’s been done with the taxes I pay. I have used BRT buses a few times. I have a cowry card and I used the Lagos blue rail line once to see for myself.
[/b]
I contribute more to the development of Lagos than you.

Also learn to spell. If you can’t, make use of your phone’s autocorrect feature.

It’s allergic, not allegic.

Go to Alausa and protest then, not ranting on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by purplekayc(m): 7:44am On Apr 09
Kadejo:
Perfect !
But wait, with the increased tariff in electricity, won't that be a recurring reflection of price hike?
Abi the buses are solar powered ni?

The roof
Must be fitted with panels, coz I don't know how else they will keep it charged
Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by DesChyko: 7:57am On Apr 09
yommen:

See them. Blue or not. Is the news fake? What if it's the blue colours that are coming in? Dem no get but go still wan kill joy of those who get.

Here is what you said about Igbos

yommen:
And when you point a flaw of theirs to them, they still blame you for it. That's the height of their stupidity!

Is what I said fake? If not, are you the Igbo man you speak about? Because you're doing the exact same thing.
Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by Sheuns(m): 8:10am On Apr 09
yommen:

Oju ti yinnnnn!!! Many of you are always negative about every good thing that concerns others. It's so obvious. If one or two vehicle break down along the road, it's a normal thing. It's not like you moved 20km and came across up to 5 or 10 BRT buses broken down all at once. Mind you, the OP is not representing the state government on Nairaland. We know the kind of comments we see from people whose state governments are still far behind in their thinking. Their state is far behind but when they read news like this about Lagos, they still give very negative vibes. Oju ti yinnnn!!!

The original poster is Lagos state governor media adviser. That’s who made the post. The OP here just copied what he wrote and put here.

Olodo.

I am a Bonafide Awori. My hometown is Ibeshe in Amuwo Odofin LGA from Ayito family. If you know your way to where I mentioned go and ask about the family name I mentioned. Don’t play that silly card of he’s from another state with me.

I have seen better governance in Lagos to know when it is good enough or not.

Compare this present government and previous ones and you’ll see this is the worst we’ve had.

1 Like

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by blancsn1: 8:12am On Apr 09
The should leave ota alone to continue insulting without appropriate response ba ?!

Sheuns:

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by omojeesu(m): 8:16am On Apr 09
Waste! Based on klimatechngeskam!
Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by caracas: 8:20am On Apr 09
helinues:

Are Niger Delta people forbidden of replicating something better than this upon the monthly Oyel money they have been receiving.

Bayelsa state with just 3m population, what wonders in terms of development is happening there?

Make una continue to dey blame others for your woes, na typical pattern of a failure
As if lagos was developed by its monthly allocations.
Monthly allocations that goes into thifnubu’s pockets…the fg should declare bayelsa federal capital territory like lagos was for several years then we can have this conversation properly ….
Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by SolarEngr(m): 8:34am On Apr 09
This is a welcomed development, onward ever.
Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by MightySparrow: 8:56am On Apr 09
helinues:

Are Niger Delta people forbidden of replicating something better than this upon the monthly Oyel money they have been receiving.

Bayelsa state with just 3m population, what wonders in terms of development is happening there?

Make una continue to dey blame others for your woes, na typical pattern of a failure

The oyel people are always mentally lazy. Check them all over the world. Here at home, their youths are less educated. They will be blaming Yorubas, igbos, ebiras, who put demand on themselves to have requisite education to work in oil companies. Their youths resort to militias, confronting security operatives. Their leaders are bereft of ideas. See the tiny Bayelsa with their allocation and extra money for oil producing states!

Nothing much to show but complaining and blaming others. Alex Otti is powering his state, these people are complaining. Zulum with all the security problems perform better than the oyel cursed states.

1 Like

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by porthouse7(f): 9:00am On Apr 09
Juliusganduje:
oponu

1 Like

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by MightySparrow: 9:02am On Apr 09
caracas:

Monthly allocations that goes into thifnubu’s pockets…the fg should declare bayelsa federal capital territory like lagos was for several years then we can have this conversation properly ….

Do you mean the development since Fashoda is funded by federal government? Of all the three regions in the first republic, Southwest stood out under Awolowo. You would rather say the modern Yoruba political class has bastardized Southwest values.

Thank God for Tinubu and his team for retaining some testimony.

1 Like

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by tollyboy5(m): 9:02am On Apr 09
Sheuns:

To the tribal bigots forming attache to Lagos. None of you, I repeat none of you is more of a bonafide lagosian than I am. If you’re confident that you can point to your fathers family in Lagos state, mention the family name.
The lanrelagboi guy is a cl0wn. He feels he's more lagosian than I am, I wish to know his ancestral family compound in Lagos for such unruly display as a government official.
It's my state, so I can't complain and express my grievance.
He feels he love Lagos state more than the natives. He blocked me on Twitter, a time will come when all this will change.
Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by nedekid: 9:10am On Apr 09
hakeemhakeem:

ND inside Nigeria, the % that is due to every oil states had been stated in the Constitution if you aren't agreed with it request for more through appropriate channels
Abi ohh..
Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by tollyboy5(m): 9:10am On Apr 09
blancsn1:
The should leave ota alone to continue insulting without appropriate response ba ?!

So me that he blocked on Twitter is an ota? Let him show us his family heritage in Lagos before labelling indigene that are not in APC camp 'ota'.
Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by Johnthesuccess: 9:29am On Apr 09
Juliusganduje:

You dey craze? Dem swear for una nii?

1 Like

Re: LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat by tollyboy5(m): 9:29am On Apr 09
caracas:

Lagos State was developed before it was made a capital.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cancellation Of Visa At Uk Ports? / It Is Easier To Live In Nigeria Without A Job Than In The Uk. Share Your Views / The Face Of True Poverty In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.