Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Your Boyfriend Will Give You Sack Letter Because You Want Him Fat By Dishing All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Will Give You Sack Letter Because You Want Him Fat By Dishing All (220 Views)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend Will Give You Sack Letter Because You Want Him Fat By Dishing All by guobe: 8:06am On Apr 09
The girlfriend wants his boyfriend to add some weight so when she cooked for the guy,she packed like 4 meats out and very big eba make the guy consume.
Food that the guy wants to manage for some time for this critical period.
Girl you are about to receive sack letter from your boyfriend as he will only be taking you to mama put of 700 naira from now on lol.
Frankly speaking it's better you ask someone you are cooking for the amount of food they will like to consume instead of the amount that comes from your mind.
Re: Your Boyfriend Will Give You Sack Letter Because You Want Him Fat By Dishing All by illicit(m): 8:24am On Apr 09
Lol

Mama put sef don cost o

White soup wey I dey manage for 1k before is now 2k for my hood

🥵

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Will Give You Sack Letter Because You Want Him Fat By Dishing All by guobe: 8:42am On Apr 09
illicit:
Lol

Mama put sef don cost o

White soup wey I dey manage for 1k before is now 2k for my hood

🥵
So true but cheap ones still de

(1) (Reply)

Must We Propose In Public... / Money Romance... Earn Extra 10-20k Daily+free Mentorship... / Relationship Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.