Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment (34120 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Make Grand Entry (Photos) / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Segzy19: 10:15pm On Apr 10
So anyone who wears a wedding gown is a Christian abi? Wedding gown is the symbol of Christianity abi? Oh my God! Who do us this thing for Africa sef

Caramia2020:
She wants free makeup that's y she doesn't want the guy to get his wage, n she is putting on a wedding gown which make her a fake Christian because the Holy Bible says the labourer is worthy of his wage.
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by GreatUniben: 10:19pm On Apr 10
Chaiiiii, somebody is getting married to a trouble make!!!!
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by AmuDimpka: 10:19pm On Apr 10
She is marrying at an old age yet she no get sense at her age

Omo alata
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by DomPerignon: 10:19pm On Apr 10
That bride needs plastic surgery .

1 Like

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by AmuDimpka: 10:20pm On Apr 10
Caramia2020:
She wants free makeup that's y she doesn't want the guy to get his wage, n she is putting on a wedding gown which make her a fake Christian because the Holy Bible says the labourer is worthy of his wage.
that's a Muslim wedding can't Yiu heat her accent and didn't Yiu see the other lady in her Muslim wear
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by saviourGeorge: 10:21pm On Apr 10
Old video na
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Empresa: 10:22pm On Apr 10
Melagros:
COMRADES, honestly, I don't support the makeup artist because I hate public embarrassment
Anything wei patience no give you, gra gra no go give you
The bride should even have paid at least half before the make up artist arrive. If the makeup doesn't behave the way she did, that bride will not pay her again. She will claim too busy till the the end of the day, then she will disappear.

Have you taught how she could be embarrassed in church and reception? Some people can go to any length to get their money this hard times
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Raylight2(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10
The post took so long to travel to NL. It has been around for a while

1 Like

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by izubext007: 10:24pm On Apr 10
I pitty her husband and inlaws
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Trustmea: 10:24pm On Apr 10
Skit..

1 Like

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by pargelenis(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10
The acting is so poor it is like watching a movie made in Ghana grin

1 Like

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10
GistMedia0:
At a photoshoot session, tensions ran high as a bride and her makeup artist engaged in a heated dispute, with the makeup artist alleging that the bride refused to pay for services rendered.

The picturesque scene turned chaotic as the bride, adorned in her wedding gown, and the makeup artist found themselves in a bitter exchange over payment for the bridal makeup and hair styling. shocked

The makeup artist, who had meticulously crafted the bride's look for her special day, expressed deep frustration, stating, "I spent hours perfecting her makeup and hair, only to have her refuse payment." She further claimed that the bride had agreed to a set price beforehand, making the situation all the more bewildering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxkPPD0QYeQ
how many times nNa go bring up this stories??
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Goodlady(f): 10:33pm On Apr 10
oluwaseyi0:
O ni gbese
Very shameless bride
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10
Very Bad of the bride how she go buy market and you no gree pay
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Slimm01: 10:46pm On Apr 10
That is how you people keep doing skits anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by rinzaugustine: 10:46pm On Apr 10
Na person marry this one? Some men just went and brought coal fire upon themselves
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Kobicove(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10
Melagros:
COMRADES, honestly, I don't support the makeup artist because I hate public embarrassment
Anything wei patience no give you, gra gra no go give you

Which yeye patience are you talking about?

Once the service has been rendered satisfactorily payment should follow immediately as agreed!
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Abee79(m): 11:19pm On Apr 10
Shey this one na skit? šŸ˜
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by sheriffindy(m): 11:40pm On Apr 10
The bride's moaning in za oza room would be ...

Nice shots from the photographer though
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Abicarrick: 11:48pm On Apr 10
Nairaland and repetition, how many times do you want to post this news here. I for one have read this thread here before.... So bored

1 Like

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Thevoicenew1: 11:50pm On Apr 10
Popular Nollywood Actor Jnr Pope is Alive, not Dead Nigerians Jubilate

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpIjdKpK7IQ
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by id4sho(m): 11:54pm On Apr 10
SUPERPACK:
I only pity the man marrying her, any woman who has appetite for trouble and hate dispute resolution is a time bomb. It is well.
Men dey carry nonsense sha, evening newspaper sef. Wahala oOoOO
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by davodyguy: 11:55pm On Apr 10
Kharol1234:
No be skit?
100% skit

Old video

1 Like

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by faceland: 12:27am On Apr 11
Useless skit.

Wasting people's data in the hash economy.
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by faceland: 12:30am On Apr 11
Slimm01:
That is how you people keep doing skits anyhow.

The nonsense they do on Facebook and WhatsApp to 50+ years old users, they want to bring it to YouTube. I didn't watch it completely but am sure the original video is exactly 3 minutes so they can monetize it on Facebook.
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by DonroxyII: 1:39am On Apr 11
SUPERPACK:
I only pity the man marrying her, any woman who has appetite for trouble and hate dispute resolution is a time bomb. It is well.
Her Voice is even Very Thick like a Bomb Precisely C4 ... May we not Jam Agbako Amen.
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by AmotekunSW: 2:10am On Apr 11
See the bride's waist like a bag of beans.

Shawarma, nkwobi and stout from different men has altered her body structure.
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by patomberekpe(m): 2:19am On Apr 11
Recently because of too many pranks and those who want to trend you don't know what is real and what is prank, I don't see any sensible woman who wears wedding gown arguing over nothing, her friends wanted to makes peace yet she wanted war, Please man that is a red flag with her voice and attitude, please cancel the wedding and marriage.
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Mayflowa(m): 3:21am On Apr 11
SUPERPACK:

ā€œHate dispute resolutionā€ touched my bone marrow. Flesh and blood have not revealed this to you but the spirit. Abeg how do I see you to buy you beer?
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Mayflowa(m): 3:32am On Apr 11
Tonididdyx:
This one's go show their husbands shege šŸ¤£

Husband go beat crase comot for her head. She go be ice water. Nor be naija? But did I hear 250k? For hair and makeup do. Which kain waste be all these?
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by MasterTeeUSA: 3:38am On Apr 11
This is so old...anyways.. pay people and do not waste their time. Telling someone to wait for your photoshoot before paying them means if you mess up the makeup, you will still want her to fix it before she leaves...that is trying to use the makeup person. We are terrible at using people, but there is KARMA...it could be the unborn children that will bear the consequences...some things can't be washed away with prayers...You reap what you sow.

GistMedia0:
At a photoshoot session, tensions ran high as a bride and her makeup artist engaged in a heated dispute, with the makeup artist alleging that the bride refused to pay for services rendered.

The picturesque scene turned chaotic as the bride, adorned in her wedding gown, and the makeup artist found themselves in a bitter exchange over payment for the bridal makeup and hair styling. shocked

The makeup artist, who had meticulously crafted the bride's look for her special day, expressed deep frustration, stating, "I spent hours perfecting her makeup and hair, only to have her refuse payment." She further claimed that the bride had agreed to a set price beforehand, making the situation all the more bewildering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxkPPD0QYeQ
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by quadraheem(m): 3:40am On Apr 11
It is a pity that a lot of people donā€™t know how to identify a mere skit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Engage In Money Spraying Competition At Their Wedding (video, Photo) / Your Wedding Perfect Budget / Two Sisters Wed Same Time In Zaria, Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.