Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment (34094 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Make Grand Entry (Photos) / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by HolyboiAy(m): 4:54am On Apr 11
Staled news, this happened last year.
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by seanery: 5:09am On Apr 11
Una dey find who to kidnap abi??
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Storypot: 5:15am On Apr 11
handsomeyinka:
This kind woman go dey hot tempered..

Payment is due once services is completed but she's arguing with the poor lady.

Not even on her wedding day.
That's not 9ce.

As the makeup girl, if she dont pay me. I will go to her wedding and stand up when they ask the question before they tie them.

That would be the biggest upset of the century.
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Morbeta11(m): 5:21am On Apr 11
SUPERPACK:
I only pity the man marrying her, any woman who has appetite for trouble and hate dispute resolution is a time bomb. It is well.

All these evening news papers......
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Praktikals1000: 5:31am On Apr 11
Melagros:
COMRADES, honestly, I don't support the makeup artist because I hate public embarrassment
Anything wei patience no give you, gra gra no go give you
If she no use gra gra, her money Don enter voice mail be that.
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Elidrisy20: 5:32am On Apr 11
No be say she no pay,
Na jealousy 😂 dey worry the make up artist
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by 1972xy: 5:49am On Apr 11
Na wa o. This one na old school. After 5 children for her husband and having won baba ijeju na to lure husband for white wedding.
The woman no send oo. Na General !
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by ekhai(m): 6:36am On Apr 11
SUPERPACK:
I only pity the man marrying her, any woman who has appetite for trouble and hate dispute resolution is a time bomb. It is well.
YOU JUST CAPTURED MY MIND.
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Godsonkemz(m): 7:02am On Apr 11
Do you know that you, the makeup artist can be sued for defamation for posting this video on the internet. Let's be mindful of our actions.
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by BigYash: 7:12am On Apr 11
Nazgul:

Exactly. Na the poor husband I de pity sha.
The husband no fit poor o.. Gor marrying such an issue,dude is rich in energy
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Medici777: 7:47am On Apr 11
They spent all they had to get married. The make up artist may have had to wait infinitely.
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Oyerinde16(m): 8:37am On Apr 11
If I were the camera man... madam name cash or transfer... if name transfer... madam you fit design run am as we de shoot Inaseby of network...
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by vRendoh(m): 9:15am On Apr 11
[quote author=SUPERPACK post=129344365]I only pity the man marrying her, any woman who has appetite for trouble and hate dispute resolution is a time bomb. It is well. [/qu

I blame the person who shared the video. It is common for quarrels to ensue during ceremonies reason being that we dont contract it to events planners and managers. At last they both will still settle. why share the video? Couples are usually stressed during events . make una leave them.
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by johnog4sure: 9:22am On Apr 11
slimjohn2k5:
Person even want pay she dey tk the phone. If na me be the make up artist I go just use wet towel for her face and seize the weavon.

Then they pay me double to mk her up again

Wisdom!
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by bukhety(f): 9:34am On Apr 11
Think9ja:
Vagina people.

Their quarrel na always over irrelevant things
I guess doing your work and not getting paid has become irrelevant thing ba?
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by goody234: 11:06am On Apr 11
This one nah trouble maker no sprit of calming down ...you are getting married and you are fighting the makeup artist hope your marriage will last with this attitude grin
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by budget4(m): 11:37am On Apr 11
Old video
GistMedia0:
At a photoshoot session, tensions ran high as a bride and her makeup artist engaged in a heated dispute, with the makeup artist alleging that the bride refused to pay for services rendered.

The picturesque scene turned chaotic as the bride, adorned in her wedding gown, and the makeup artist found themselves in a bitter exchange over payment for the bridal makeup and hair styling. shocked

The makeup artist, who had meticulously crafted the bride's look for her special day, expressed deep frustration, stating, "I spent hours perfecting her makeup and hair, only to have her refuse payment." She further claimed that the bride had agreed to a set price beforehand, making the situation all the more bewildering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxkPPD0QYeQ
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by handsomeyinka(m): 11:48am On Apr 11
Storypot:

As the makeup girl, if she dont pay me. I will go to her wedding and stand up when they ask the question before they tie them.

That would be the biggest upset of the century.

Lol
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by muyico(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11
Dat bride get liver!
Re: Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment by Testimony1988(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11
Why did she engage her services if she can't pay her, this is not good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Wedding Perfect Budget / Couple Engage In Money Spraying Competition At Their Wedding (video, Photo) / Is N500k Marriage Still Possible In This Recession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.