Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates (30124 Views)

Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) / 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics / British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by inoki247: 9:56pm On Apr 09
Lol he go soon make it to jail.,
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by ItisWell22(f): 9:56pm On Apr 09
πŸ€”
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by oliverano: 9:59pm On Apr 09
Zonefree:

He's a foolish boy.

Girl wey boys for hostel dey lash with meat pie and Fanta undecided

Useless human being!

Looking at her hair line and upper lips, that girl has been smashed multiple times. I can already imagine those who gave her serious backshots laughing and shaking their freaking heads in unison....

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by thamilet(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09
If he tried this in Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma, within the school premises, be rest assured that the graduand's result and that of her colleague is gonna have to stay with the school for a while grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by tnerro1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09
EFCC are not on social media, they are only near bobrisky’s house

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Nazgul: 10:01pm On Apr 09
pocohantas:
Nawa grin grin grin
I no lie na.

Na Dem de carry benz de drive upandan for campus de celebrate say dem don graduate. The following week you go see them de write 200l carry over. grin

Students of substance don't brag about finishing their exams.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Icuib4cu: 10:03pm On Apr 09
KingLennon:
A lady you call your GF will collect your last 3k and add her money to go and cook for a guy who is earning well in a company just to prove that she's a wife material sad

Oluchi do me strong thing that year o cheesy....

How's gayhood 🌚🌚🌚
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by abobote: 10:04pm On Apr 09
Namaster:
FOOLISH boy is not getting the message. You are spraying money on a girl and she's pressing her phone.

Someone is about to get dumped.
I have to watch the video cos of your comment, but was disappointed as I didn't see her pressing any phone.
You guys have to find a way to demonize all girls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by ozoono(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09
Caramia2020:
Efcc should not go after him o, it's risky to spray naira except u wish to appear on national dailies.
Check the other pics she is covering her face. Even bride don't do dat wen spraying money on them. If dat boy is not related to her then that simp is simp_ly a simp

1 Like

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by pocohantas(f): 10:08pm On Apr 09
Nazgul:

I no lie na.

Na Dem de carry benz de drive upandan for campus de celebrate say dem don graduate. The following week you go see them de write 200l carry over. grin

Students of substance don't brag about finishing their exams.

I come think am and e be like na true you talk. The part of bringing cars to celebrate. I know people on that table in my set.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by BondRiv: 10:08pm On Apr 09
Over to EFCC. Some Nigerians prefer learning the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by themanderon: 10:11pm On Apr 09
Money legally made is not spent that way.

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by ozoono(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09
Skiborobo:
Awww.. very nice of him. That's the best a man can ever do for a woman kiss
Guys one spoted here

1 Like

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Seunpapa65: 10:17pm On Apr 09
Namaster:
FOOLISH boy is not getting the message. You are spraying money on a girl and she's pressing her phone.

Someone is about to get dumped.
If he gets mind make him propose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by elmodee7(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09
This is very foolish.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Dsimmer: 10:25pm On Apr 09
Efcc should free Bob. Much ado over nothing. I even saw some clip where some northern leaders were spraying some money the other day. So Let Bob be. As a matter of fact, Efcc job is to go after the criminal people looting the country dry.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Niel77: 10:26pm On Apr 09
It will end in tears
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Raylight2(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09
GistMedia0:
In a joyous celebration of his girlfriend's academic achievement, a Nigerian man made headlines by "making it rain" on her as she graduated from university. The heartwarming display of love and support took place on the day of her signing out of school.

Videos capturing the moment quickly went viral on social media platforms, with many praising and criticizing him. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw5go341cUY
EFCC just found you.
You will learn.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Apr 09
Jewessgratitud3:
The girl is lucky.

A man that likes you will spend on you. Only the broke and angry ones cry when a woman ask for money.

if you like a man will you spend for him too?

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by lexy2014: 10:31pm On Apr 09
Skiborobo:
Awww.. very nice of him. That's the best a man can ever do for a woman kiss

how is what he did the best a man can do for a woman?

which woman are you referring to...his mother, his sister, his wife or a girl he is not sure he will get married to?

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09
KingLennon:
A lady you call your GF will collect your last 3k and add her money to go and cook for a guy who is earning well in a company just to prove that she's a wife material sad

Hin collect Ur money go cook for another guy 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Jewessgratitud3: 10:41pm On Apr 09
lexy2014:

if you like a man will you spend for him too?

Is that what I'm talking about. Guys that are well to do don't look at a womans money.
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by tiswell(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09
It will surely end in tears for the phoolish Simp.

He will learn the hard way!

Naija women!
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by lexy2014: 10:55pm On Apr 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Is that what I'm talking about. Guys that are well to do don't look at a womans money.

that is not what I asked you.

if you like a man will you spend for him too? yes or no

do women who are well to do look at a man's money?

5 Likes

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by 3kay945(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09
KingLennon:

Take heart bro... it's history now. grin
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by winner37(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09
Family the suffer and he is somewhere impressing a lady likely he will not marry..
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Jewessgratitud3: 11:05pm On Apr 09
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

Wait until you find one that likes you to know if she'll spend on you.
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by henrycloud: 11:11pm On Apr 09
a
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by lexy2014: 11:13pm On Apr 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Wait until you find one that likes you to know if she'll spend on you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Niok: 11:18pm On Apr 09
Efcc no go see this one
Now it is clear the bobrisky arrest was a witch hunt
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Trustmea: 11:20pm On Apr 09
KingLennon:

Hmmm deep
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by hardon1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09
Yankee101:
EFCC food is done

Naira mutilation act by efcc does not not end on spraying alone. If efcc want to really follow it to the core, the whole Nigeria will be arrested including myself

The one on bobrisky was done to prove certain point

And if bob has enough proof and finance to sue them for selective justice thereafter, he would definitely win and cash out like apostle suleman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript / 16 Idioms Worth Investing Into Your Vocabulary / Student Of Jesus College, Otukpo Electrocuted To Death In School Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.