Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates (30122 Views)

Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) / 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics / British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by poweredcom(m): 9:08am On Apr 10
SIMP ...de spray money for girls wey no sure for am....by the time she sees another man and shenck him he will be crying all over the internet

these type of guys are foolish and can only be with a woman when they have money

NO VALUE IN DATING NIGERIAN GIRLS my people forget them just know that you are at loss if you marry any of dem

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:10am On Apr 10
THis guy is a very stoopid money miss road....and majority of them are small boys who happen to see money by mistake

Nigerian girls are the least thing one should please with money ...cos they can change it for you without pity

Mumu man
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Bahamas95(m): 9:17am On Apr 10
Another niggggar wey dey knack her everytime with just indomie and fanta for hostel dey corner dey laugh the mumu. grin grin grin

Las Las she go still share the money with fvck boy(s)

1 Like

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Nazgul: 9:26am On Apr 10
pocohantas:
I come think am and e be like na true you talk. The part of bringing cars to celebrate. I know people on that table in my set.
Dem full my set back then. Some go carry expensive wine de pop. I go just look them de laf cos na exam final year exam dem finish dem no graduate.

The best graduating student in my department then told me and some friends that we should go to St John the worker (a Catholic Church within the school) and thank God for keeping us alive. I saw it as a good suggestion and we went.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by chatinent: 9:41am On Apr 10
Nazgul:

You should be bothered about her class of degree. Cos from experience, people that celebrate their last paper the loudest are ones with multiple carry-overs who wouldn't even be graduating with their set.

Job no be the issue, na wetin she graduate with be the koko.

Omo
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by eazye4u133(m): 10:08am On Apr 10
The guy will learn the had way wink, I believe that girl has numerous boyfriends that he isn't aware of. He is just wasting his money and energy.
Guys say no to simping!!!
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by G00dharddick: 10:22am On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:
The girl is lucky.

A man that likes you will spend on you. Only the broke and angry ones cry when a woman ask for money.

How many times have you given a man money before? Broke girls like your kind are so broke that they are waiting for a man to come and pull them out to their poverty state

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Testimony1988(m): 11:15am On Apr 10
He should be careful of EFCC.
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by chibatov(m): 11:16am On Apr 10
thamilet:
If he tried this in Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma, within the school premises, be rest assured that the graduand's result and that of her colleague is gonna have to stay with the school for a while grin
Na Ekpoma e for happen. Watch again.
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Utagbamaka(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10
Namaster:
FOOLISH boy is not getting the message. You are spraying money on a girl and she's pressing her phone.

Someone is about to get dumped.
I've watched the clip twice n I didn't see where she pressed her phone o.
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Jewessgratitud3: 12:37pm On Apr 10
G00dharddick:

How many times have you given a man money before? Broke girls like your kind are so broke that they are waiting for a man to come and pull them out to their poverty state

The thing affected you so much you had to reply me.. Truth is bitter just learn to swallow it.

I don't need to announce when I give.
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by emmaitive(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10
Gift96:
What Does he do for a living
e no go pass Yahoo boy
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by G00dharddick: 3:07pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

The thing affected you so much you had to reply me.. Truth is bitter just learn to swallow it.

I don't need to announce when I give.

Start by giving to your genders first let's see.

Poor broke girls always craving for a man's money. Awon parasite and liabilities
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by CartelKenneth: 3:41pm On Apr 10
Rubbish
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by CartelKenneth: 4:07pm On Apr 10
43Ronin:
Probably a yoruba boy, they are usually not financially smart

They are very stupid people
Worst tribe in Nigeria
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by CartelKenneth: 4:11pm On Apr 10
drimzsmoke:

That guy is Handsome!!!

Hmm
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by HisXLNC1: 4:14pm On Apr 10
Nazgul:

You should be bothered about her class of degree. Cos from experience, people that celebrate their last paper the loudest are ones with multiple carry-overs who wouldn't even be graduating with their set.

Job no be the issue, na wetin she graduate with be the koko.
But plenty people wey get first class dey work for company wey third class/pass students establish. This life na just God. U no fit just predict.
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by BALLOSKI: 6:03am On Apr 11
KingLennon:
A lady you call your GF will collect your last 3k and add her money to go and cook for a guy who is earning well in a company just to prove that she's a wife material sad

Oluchi do me strong thing that year o cheesy....

Your comment is funny and your signature is even funnier; so if you're broke and jobless, you should not have hope...
Re: Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates by Enemyofpeace: 6:11am On Apr 19
Villa12:
You be mumu. So you believe we don't have virgin amongst our girls in Nigeria? I'm sure you'll also believe all our guys are into Yahoo too abi?
you've been noticed. Now go and play with your toys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) / Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript / 16 Idioms Worth Investing Into Your Vocabulary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.