Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland (5159 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nairaland by 195(f): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2011
Re: Nairaland by Chimezie198(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2011
Singing *Lolipop by weezy baby*
THROWS POP-CORN INTO MY ONU
(mouth)
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 19, 2011
Chimezie198:

Singing *Lolipop by weezy baby*
THROWS POP-CORN INTO MY ONU
(mouth)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! grin

i am LITERALLY eating popcorn and it just hit me I am doing so while reading the above 'cat fight' grin grin

Kaii!! see my life tongue tongue see popcorn kernels too! grin

Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 19, 2011
mzdarkskin i like ur lappy(laptop) cheesy
Re: Nairaland by Chimezie198(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! grin

i am LITERALLY eating popcorn and it just hit me I am doing so while reading the above 'cat fight' grin grin

Kaii!! see my life tongue tongue see popcorn kernels too! grin
chei!!! My own has finished ooo! Abeg throw some 4 me
Re: Nairaland by Goldieluks: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2011
190_@:

Odunnu u incompetent bastard
Eat penguin poo, you Situation-biting, raccoon molesting, her[i]p[/i]es inf[i]e[/i]cted butt pirate.

dont u have sometin reasonable to do than to sit your wret[i]c[/i]hed arse up and worry bout 190's

Cram it up your [i]a[/i]ss, you chi[i]p[/i]munk rap[i]i[/i]ng, insignificant, slow, assramming, stup[i]i[/i]d Daughter of a b[i]it[/i]ch.
Eat my as[i]s[/i]hole, you lemur molesting, a[i]n[/i]al-retentive, pompous a[i]s[/i]smaster.
Suck my poo, you repulsive, jellyfish Desecrating Bottom whigge

Iya you indeed have time to worry bout this Unclad witch that does notin on NL that goin around rumour mongerin

shes disappointed in you - please kindly inform her that u are not mates in any tin and would never be, there should be respect in everything

Oh dear. grin
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2011
^^^
Re: Nairaland by Goldieluks: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2011
Blame it on oestrogen induced Mood swings. cry
Re: Nairaland by Goldieluks: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2011
I see,but please try controlling it.besides we need to talk,am curious. embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2011
Wen u are finished wit nl, I wld be on yim cheesy
Re: Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2011
Ok iya let me break it down d guys on nl arent fake its all comedy,I don't take themĀ  personal rada I flip it making dier stupiddity entertain my comic relief I do dis by firing bck shots(Bado lon pe).190 and co know Badosky loves dem unconditionally as we both understand each odas package, but iya forget d bois for now address some gals dat are fake 2, dey make d bois speak forth.U have some dat desperately want d title miss romance section with dier ijeoma liv me my koboko thread (like say no b biro and oda vegetables dem dey use) and u have odas LIEEEEEE!!!! about how dey prepare for dates now tel me if my bois no go vex bash dem.

Badosky Talketh
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2011
^^ IYATRUSTEE LISTENETH! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland by 195(f): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

Oh dear. grin

embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland by wontgiveup: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2011
People on romance section are mostly fake be it male or female. many of them are already hooked and those not hooked are either bitter, lonely, ugly or not worth dating.
Re: Nairaland by 195(f): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2011
wontgiveup:

People on romance section are mostly fake be it male or female. many of them are already hooked and those not hooked are either bitter, lonely, ugly or not worth dating.

Gbam e.g mzdarkskin cheesy
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 21, 2011
lefulefu:

mzdarkskin i like your lappy(laptop) cheesy

thanks bro. smiley

Chimezie198:

chei!!! My own has finished ooo! Abeg throw some 4 me
grin grin nothing but kernels!
i suppose they can be re-popped! grin grin
but there's no more drama. undecided
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2011
Smbh
Re: Nairaland by dabrake(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2011
wontgiveup:

case rested. But i am not fake oh.
Re: Nairaland by Omolola1(f): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2011
I wud say fake *d gehls nd guys* cuz d real personality is not being portrayed here
Re: Nairaland by Chimezie198(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Ok iya let me break it down d guys on nl arent fake its all comedy,I don't take themĀ  personal rada I flip it making dier stupiddity entertain my comic relief I do dis by firing bck shots(Bado lon pe).190 and co know Badosky loves dem unconditionally as we both understand each odas package, but iya forget d bois for now address some gals dat are fake 2, dey make d bois speak forth.U have some dat desperately want d title miss romance section with dier ijeoma liv me my koboko thread (like say no b biro and oda vegetables dem dey use) and u have odas LIEEEEEE!!!! about how dey prepare for dates now tel me if my bois no go vex bash dem.

Badosky Talketh
Gosh!! Nwa, na u post dis?? Reasonable post so far.
MsDarkSkin:

thanks bro. smiley
grin grin nothing but kernels!
i suppose they can be re-popped! grin grin
but there's no more drama. undecided
Re: Nairaland by DAY12(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2011
Omolola1:

I wud say fake *d gehls nd guys* cuz d real personality is not being portrayed here
it's been awhile since I've seen a post coming from Lolly! wink

Wettin Happun. ?
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked fakest of the fake! angry
Re: Nairaland by Phate07(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland by DAY12(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2011
iyatrustee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked fakest of the fake! angry
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2016
IYATRUSTEE you are very beautiful
Re: Nairaland by theFilmtric: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2021

Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! / Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? / Are Relationships Pointless?